A Commemoration from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1316544936' post='2804591']
You are welcome. Perhaps the Viridian Entente could use this occasion to actually reflect on those individuals and groups that did make your resurrection possible. And then, for extra credit, reflect on why so many felt the Viridian Entente, as a community and a group, deserved to be brought back. If an actual reflection was done, and thought put into such an exercise, I think you'd realize that you are making tremendous mistakes that are still yet fixable.
[/quote]

Polar wants to talk to VE about fixable mistakes?

Well actually, now that I think of it, you guys are experts on that subject. Lots of experience there.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1316544936' post='2804591']
You are welcome. Perhaps the Viridian Entente could use this occasion to actually reflect on those individuals and groups that did make your resurrection possible. And then, for extra credit, reflect on why so many felt the Viridian Entente, as a community and a group, deserved to be brought back. If an actual reflection was done, and thought put into such an exercise, I think you'd realize that you are making tremendous mistakes that are still yet fixable.
[/quote]
Our resurrection was made possible by the power of our collective will. Whatever resources served our will is less relevant, eventhough important on their own merit. Nevertheless you're being delusional, if you think we would not be here today, if it weren't for exactly you and your particular alliance.

But of course all individuals, and groups, that collaborated with us are respected for what they've done. That, however, does not give them a blank check to to act against us as they please. Your every action affects the respect and benevolence you deserve.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1316325155' post='2802884']
"it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and [s]keep moving forward"[/s] disband, then reform.
I know it's from Rocky, but still. It fits about as well as anything.
[/quote]

Congrats.