Securing Ireland

Malatose

Thank you for clarifying your position. While Grand Papua does not have any direct influence on Europe, we nevertheless give moral support to Angevin's attempt to bring peace to Ireland. May Dalmatia stop its march to destruction as it attempts to continue down its dark path, and allow the enlightened regional neighbors of USI and Angevin to bring the Irish people back on their feet.

Edited by Kankou

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]Classified[/b]

[b]The United States of The Islands
The Orange House
The Round Room[/b]

[img]http://daniellesjsmith.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/chrisegan1.png?w=369&h=496[/img]

"Look we are going to have to-" David walked into the room, a very serious look on his face. "Someone get me a line with Overlord?" Susan hugged David while Robert quickly handed him the red phone, "Overlord I am bringing us down to DEFCON 1. Get everything we got in the air if it's already not there. I am aware we have 10,000 troops in Ireland that are dug in and ready for battle. Get everything we got on the Island maned and put everything on full alert." Overlord said, "Yes Mr. President - it is good to have you back sir." David hung up the phone, "One of you make us missile ready in case they try anything funny. I want the dang fingers on the button you got me?" Robert nodded, "On the way David."

[b]Private Message To Cochin[/b]

"I have just put my country on DEFCON 1. We are pulling out every gun we got and are ready for a hell fight. I ask that you help us with all your might and all you can muster my friend. Air space, waters, land - everything is open to you. Just send your fleets and crafts and armed forces."
-President O'Reilly

[b]Private Message To England[/b]

"Ever since we first met, the Irish and English haven't gotten along as friendly lads. But it is in times like that that people, no matter of what their 600 year old arguments can be, join together for a common cause. There will be a day when all of Europe is in a war. Everyone will be looking for hope and a light but they will not find it, they will have to make a beacon of light themselves to protect their family and daughters who would otherwise be raped by evil. No matter how resilient my people or the people of Ireland can be, you have had your people in Ireland. You are our neighbor. You are our big brother.
If you come to our aid, the world will stand in awe when and say, 'The Irish and the English have joined hands to fight an enemy they have not seen for the longest of times, surely they must have reason and Hope.

I ask for you to help in this affair, not for my well being, but for the well being of the Irish people and the Protestants who live in the North which I am willing to fight myself to defend. Help your neighbor."

[b]David Anthony O'Reilly
The President of The United States of The Islands[/b]

[b]The Island of Ireland
Dublin[/b]

The United States of The Islands flag flew over Dublin with the Irish flag flying right next to it, showing they were all equal and in this together. Instead of giving a reply to those who wished to harm the Irish, a large flag was risen near Dublin on a seventy-five foot flag pole.

[img]http://www.micetrap.net/flags/m16_come_take_it.jpg[/img]

The ten thousands troops in Dublin, Belfast, and other outlying cities dug themselves in as they told the citizens to take cover and be ready for anything. So many cities were taken by the air force because they wanted to make sure that the invaders couldn't use the airports. In Limerick nearly a hundred 18-wheelers and a few fire trucks were crashed in the run ways so that no one could land planes in them. Even if they would shoot the vehicles with missiles, they would destroy the cement runway. Sligo, Castlebar, Galway, and Tralee received similar fates. Limerick runway was lined with explosives but the others weren't. The helicopters that brought them back made their way to either Cork or Derry quickly. Special opps were pretty.. well awesome. The runways in Dublin and Belfast and Cork and Waterford were kept open for the USI forces however they could do the same thing to them quickly if they had to retreat. A few fighters zoomed over near the Earth so they would be off of radar and dropped light weight weapons on the center of the runways to ensure they could never be used until after the war as well, or if someone could make loads of cement.

[img]http://www.irishtourist.com/images/airports/airport_map.gif[/img]
(Landing on dirt runways might be hard)

The former Air force military facilities of the Irish had their air ports destroyed with blackhawk missiles from helicopters that were carefully aimed.

[b]The Orange House
The Round Room[/b]

"Overlord, do not let them engage or lock on unless they are fired upon. But with all of our birds up there, I want every single soldier they drop from the sky accounted for. The second they fire off a round at us, let all hell break loose. But until then, watch them and watch every man they drop."

[img]http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee361/PresidentDavid/40ccea24.jpg[/img]
(The purple circle is the area I have influence in right now, the area where my troops are strong. My air force is probably blocking out the sun over the entire island)

By the time the runways were taken care of, nearly 10,000 more troops were in Dublin and moving out to different parts of the country via helicopter and vehicles. 30,000 more would soon come very very soon as pilots took no breaks. Now 20,000 troops were in Ireland, a true foothold would be taken. 30 tanks were hidden in Dublin, 20 in Belfast, and 15 in Cork. Generators with gasoline were being brought over to in case the power went out.

As more troops pored in, they began taking over the south which was mostly wilderness.

With Cochin helping deploy troops, things were going much faster then planned.

OOC: Note the map of airports is a real map so I wanted to be realistic there y'all go. I know how y'all like that stuff!

Edited by PresidentDavid

##Privately##

A military adviser had been tasked with keeping Geoffrey up to date with changes in the situation in the isles. He shook his head in disdain. "They act more like children playing a game than the governors of sovereign states. Bring us to defense condition 4, but otherwise be hostile towards no state. I wonder if England even has its government reorganized yet. Talk about getting caught completely off guard by a situation, not having a sovereign in power in this situation would be a nightmare."

##Publicly##

"If any state is stupid enough to use nukes over this situation and the sphere of influence of our SDI has sufficient range, we will attempt to shoot down any nuclear weapon that transits that airspace. We do believe that Ireland is within range of that line of sight. We do this in our own defense and in the defense of our neighbors and the Irish people. If you're going to kill each other over the homes of other people, you will not in the process be allowed to pollute our own. We also reserve the right to use our MAD policy against any nation employing strategic nuclear devices. We will also immediately ally ourselves with the enemies of the state which is the first to do so, if not bound by treaty obligation with that state."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1313823920' post='2784944']
##Privately##

A military adviser had been tasked with keeping Geoffrey up to date with changes in the situation in the isles. He shook his head in disdain. "They act more like children playing a game than the governors of sovereign states. Bring us to defense condition 4, but otherwise be hostile towards no state. I wonder if England even has its government reorganized yet. Talk about getting caught completely off guard by a situation, not having a sovereign in power in this situation would be a nightmare."

##Publicly##

"If any state is stupid enough to use nukes over this situation and the sphere of influence of our SDI has sufficient range, we will attempt to shoot down any nuclear weapon that transits that airspace. We do believe that Ireland is within range of that line of sight. We do this in our own defense and in the defense of our neighbors and the Irish people. If you're going to kill each other over the homes of other people, you will not in the process be allowed to pollute our own. We also reserve the right to use our MAD policy against any nation employing strategic nuclear devices. We will also immediately ally ourselves with the enemies of the state which is the first to do so, if not bound by treaty obligation with that state."
[/quote]

OOC: Don't worry partner I don't like nukes. I am a cruise missile guy. Nukes are only for retaliation of nukes you know?

At the alert from the USI allies, the Third Marine Division, the Marakkar Marines started deploying in force to Northern Ireland moving primarily to battlelines established by the frontline troops of United States of the Islands. 1/3MAR brigade would take position southwest of Belfast, 2/3MAR would take position West of Dublin, 3/3MAR deploying towards Cork and 4/4MAR deploying towards Clonmel. The Carrier Task Force led by CNS Malabar would sail towards Aran Islands and Beara Peninsula to provide its air cover as well naval cover while Helicopter Carrier CNS Rokossovsky, cruiser CNS Horemheb and Arsenal ship CNS Attila would support the Marakkar Marines from Irish Sea. The GSF202 is the principal Strike Air unit in theater and its Aspers are currently loaded out to be missile trucks to assist in the Air Defense of Ireland. Though flying in stealth over Atlantic Ocean, West of Derry they are prepared at moment's notice to wipe out the inferior combat aircrafts of Dalmatia.

To augment the Royal Cochin Army strength in the area a massive Air Lift has also started wherein the personnel for manning a brigade each of Armored Cavalry regiment and Airborne Division is being deployed to Barra. 2nd Brigade, 8th Armored Cavalry Regiment and 2nd Brigade, 1st Airborne Division are now moving to their nearest airbases where a regiment each of HALOB transport aircrafts would be waiting to fly them to Fort Anchengo. This is a deployment of personnel only who would meet up with their prepositioned equipment at Camp Barra and prepare for further deployment.

[b]Private To Angevin[/b]

"My home is in Ireland. It is a land of green grass that is wet most of the time from the constant showers. I would die for every person there. I see your passion to protect Ireland from foreigners and I must ask... Would you help protect Ireland from these foreigners? In the end, if we both make it through, we can have a peacefully island that we both administer. Whomever wish to be ruled by you will be under your flag, and whoever wish to be under my flag will be.
Something they all will know is that we were brought together not because of my flag, or your flag, but the Irish flag. Your ancestors there, your people's ancestors - I can not say if they would want you to stand and fight, or bravely speak your mind as you have been doing with much courage.

But I do know that every Irish man, woman, and child, wants stability. They want an island where they can roam free and explore, not have collapsing governments and rich nations wanting to exploit them. I ask that you join to help keep Ireland, Ireland so that we can both protect it and keep it stable. We can both administer it and while having sovereign borders, we can keep them open for the Irish so that these people won't have to suffer anymore. Sometimes, in order to achieve peace, we need war.

I ask for your help in this conflict and must remind you that even for the Irish, Freedom isn't Free."

From The Desk of David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States[/b]

[b]Private Message To The Athenian Federation[/b]

"I know this conflict must be tearing at you and your advisers hearts. Which side do you take? Should you take a side? Who is evil? Who is good? Who will win and who will lose? I would like to say I am on the side of good and liberty. I know you are, old friend. I will not ask for you to send men to my aid and I will not ask for ships and tanks. I know you do not want to fight me, your friend, or your other friend who may well soon be my enemy. All I can ask of you is that you stay neutral in this conflict.
I do not want to see Athens fall into this hole if she doesn't have to. The most stable and afluential European nation should not be brought into a war and have to betray a friend. Stay neutral, betray no one, and pray for both of us.

One day when you need my help you'll ask, and I will open up to what you need. But as your friend, as you ally, I ask that you help me this once and stay neutral so that neither your friend in the North, or your friend to the West are harmed.

Thank you for your time,
God Bless Europe.

From The Desk of David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States [/b]

## Private Reply to the United States ##

In this case, the war is not even necessary. Neither you nor Dalmatia have truly attempted diplomacy and both of your posturing equally ills me. If you truly care, send a delegation to Angers. I will send the same invitation to Dalmatia. It may be the only chance to save your homeland deep scarring.

## Private to Dalmatia ##

We invite a delegation from your nation to Angers to discuss the future of Ireland. We feel a war over Ireland is not an intelligent result for any party in this affair. We thus offer you the opportunity to talk this out with those who also have a stake in Ireland here in Angers to attempt a mutual agreement.

## Public ##

"We call for a multilateral moratorium on all activities involving Irish soil until some discussion can be held over the matter of Irish Sovereignty."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The USI and its ally the Kingdom of Cochin are attempting to start another unnecessary war in the hopes of furthering the USI’s imperialist aims. How sad. You see enemies all around you, yet you cannot see that you are the ones who should be warred out of existence before you are allowed to spread war to every corner of the earth. –V.V. Putin

[i]After the collapse of the government, the remaining Irish bureaucracy quickly moved to re-assert governmental authority. Unfortunately, the sudden invasion of Ireland by foreign powers stifled some of these efforts. From Dublin, now under foreign occupation, a group of high-ranking bureaucrats in the Irish civil service established themselves as the provisional government.[/i]

[center][IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww287/sparadise34/461px-Coat_of_arms_of_Irelandsvg.png[/IMG]
[size="4"][b]Announcement from the Provisional Government of Ireland[/b][/size]

How many times in the history of world have a people been subjugated to foreign rule under the guise of stability? In their scrambles for land and power, the would-be imperialists of the world so often speak of protection, but how many first speak to those they claim to protect? In the ancient and often tragic history of Ireland, the Irish people have too frequently been the victims of imperialism's self-proclaimed benevolence. And never during Ireland's long periods of subjugation, were the Irish people ever consulted on their desires.

It seems that history is now repeating itself. Within a few hours of the collapse of our government, the nations of the world rushed to declare themselves the master's of Ireland fate; allies pledged support and threats were exchanged. While the competing claimants speak of protection and stability, they invade our island in order to assert their 'protection' by fighting a war in our home. And again, as usual, the Irish have not been consulted.

Yes, it's true that Ireland's government collapsed and that the people are vulnerable, but do these conditions remove our right to self-determination? Despite our current state, the Irish people are not helpless or incompetent. We have only been in anarchy for a few hours and are fully capable of stabilizing the island ourselves. In fact, we've already begun.

The collapse of the Irish government only occurred at the highest levels of government. The apparatus of the Irish state remains intact, and as soon as the fall of our government was realized, it began reasserting authority. While there is no formal government in Ireland, there remains law and police, economies and communities. Ireland is not in a state of anarchy. There is peace in the streets.

If anything is hindering our efforts to re-establish governmental authority, it's this international scramble to "protect" us. And the only real threat to Ireland's stability is foreign militaries threatening each other on our soil. We thus ask that those nations withdraw their forces from Ireland and that all nations recognize Ireland's continued independence and sovereignty.

As the highest ranking member of the remaining government, I, Eamon O'Shaughnessy, Deputy Minister of the Interior, have been made acting Executive of the republic. All inquiries and concerns can be sent to my office in Dublin.

Signed,
Eamon O'Shaughnessy
Acting Executive of the Republic of Ireland
[/center]

OOC: oh sure, you're all [i]invading[/i] Ireland but since Ireland is under dispute and not technically anyone's protectorate and no one has RP'd the Irish people, I'm considering it white space and the people in Ireland my right to RP. Seeing as last time I asked about land being white space, someone yanked it from me before I could make a claim, I figured it was prudent this time around to simply act first.

[b][u]Collin's Barracks[/u][/b]

The Legion 333rd Search and Rescue Wing on deployment to what was the Republic of Ireland finds itself in a bind. No government, troops pouring in all over the place, and the proverbial brown matter about to hit the fan in such a manner that it is making the Legion's position in Ireland a very uncomfortable one. Rather than make a big song and dance about it the men of the 333rd decide to take the rational course of action and go with extracting themselves from the midst of the problem and relocating themselves to calmer waters.

A ship, not hard to find in this part of the world, is hired. The Legion's equipment, that which can not be removed, is destroyed via fire or with sledgehammers. The helicopters are loaded with the men and women who make up the Collin's Barracks Detachment and the machines take off as one. Upon arriving at the hired ship the Legion's 18 Search and Rescue Helicopters carefully land. They are strapped to the decks and the men on them are shown to their temporary berths.

It isn't by all means a perfect operation as the large vessel is hardly much of a substitute for a proper Landship Helicopter Carrier, but it serves the purpose with only minimal damage to the Legion's unarmed search and rescue choppers. Once everything is stowed away the SS Minnow and its skipper Mr. Gilligan depart set a course for Port Sudan.

[b]Private Message To England[/b]

"Ever since we first met, the Irish and English haven't gotten along as friendly lads. But it is in times like that that people, no matter of what their 600 year old arguments can be, join together for a common cause. There will be a day when all of Europe is in a war. Everyone will be looking for hope and a light but they will not find it, they will have to make a beacon of light themselves to protect their family and daughters who would otherwise be raped by evil. No matter how resilient my people or the people of Ireland can be, you have had your people in Ireland. You are our neighbor. You are our big brother.
If you come to our aid, the world will stand in awe when and say, 'The Irish and the English have joined hands to fight an enemy they have not seen for the longest of times, surely they must have reason and Hope.

I ask for you to help in this affair, not for my well being, but for the well being of the Irish people and the Protestants who live in the North which I am willing to fight myself to defend. Help your neighbor."

[b]David Anthony O'Reilly
The President of The United States of The Islands[/b]

Private Reply to the USI

We are currently preparing our own expeditionary force to secure Ireland. As we speak 75,000 troops are ready to land in Ireland to secure it from outside influence. We suggest that we take Ireland as a joint protectorate and hold a referendum in Ireland to determine what the people want for their future.

Public

"As we speak, 75,000 troops are traveling across the Irish sea by air and water to secure the island of Ireland from outside influence. Once Ireland has been secured, we intend to hold a referendum to determine what they want their outcome to be."

The troops began to move as their aircraft took off and their ships launched. The crossing would be a quick one. Airborne troops would secure the western coast of Ireland while seaborne ones would land on the east coast, with some moving into central Ireland.

With lack of a true policy to enact in regards to Ireland most inquiries sent to the Hellenic state would not receive a reply. However the Atlantic Fleet originally in position to block England spread out to cover all of the Brittish Isles. While the ships made sure they would not violate any territorial waters a sphere was established around the Isles. Carriers fueled their fighters, UCAVs patrolled the line and every ship even in the neighborhood of the Isles would be tracked.

[quote][center][img]http://data.treksimming.com/athenian-federation/iannouncement.png[/img][/center]

The matter of Ireland is a difficult one. On one hand we have an ally and friend with which we signed a Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact on the other hand we have a friend who while making mistakes in the past means the best for the Irish people. Athens shall consider the matter of Ireland up to the currently involved European powers and grant European and TSI countries access to the Isles. However a blockade has been established against any ship not flying an European or TSI flag. Civilian ships may still be allowed access after inspection. We do not take this blockade lightly, any attempt to cross it without permission will be responded to with lethal force.[/quote]

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1313844646' post='2785004']
OOC: I'm confused, are you blockading me from getting to Ireland?
[/quote]

OOC: No, internally there is free movement in the Isles the blockade is established around the Brittish Isles at large. That said I also specified European powers are let through, last I checked you were European :P

In honoring our alliance with United States of the Islands, Kingdom of Cochin has deployed its forces to support USI operations. We do however recognize that this is a European affair and does not seek to exacerbate the matters on our own. However we shall not tolerate any attempt to obstruct our forces from coming to aid of United States of the Islands neither would we permit our logistical connectivity to our USI allies to be violated. As the more responsible regional power of Europe, we request Athenian Federation to attempt to bring about a diplomatic solution to this imbroglio.

-
Ministry of External Affairs,
Kingdom of Cochin

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1313844823' post='2785006']
OOC: No, internally there is free movement in the Isles the blockade is established around the Brittish Isles at large. That said I also specified European powers are let through, last I checked you were European :P
[/quote]
OOC: Ah yes, that would make sense :P

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1313844881' post='2785009']
In honoring our alliance with United States of the Islands, Kingdom of Cochin has deployed its forces to support USI operations. We do however recognize that this is a European affair and does not seek to exacerbate the matters on our own. However we shall not tolerate any attempt to obstruct our forces from coming to aid of United States of the Islands neither would we permit our logistical connectivity to our USI allies to be violated. As the more responsible regional power of Europe, we request Athenian Federation to attempt to bring about a diplomatic solution to this imbroglio.

-
Kingdom of Cochin
[/quote]

"While we respect your obligations to the United States of the Islands noone benefits from increasing the amount of arms in Ireland. Behind the scenes the Athenian Federation is using all its diplomatic power to work out a potential solution however pending that it is our obligation to limit the amount of forces involved in the region."

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1313845142' post='2785013']
"While we respect your obligations to the United States of the Islands noone benefits from increasing the amount of arms in Ireland. Behind the scenes the Athenian Federation is using all its diplomatic power to work out a potential solution however pending that it is our obligation to limit the amount of forces involved in the region."
[/quote]

Some initial deployments to USI are currently on the way in the middle of Atlantic Ocean. While they will continue onwards to Barra due to the exigencies of logistics, we hereby undertake to conduct no more deployments to Barra until diplomatic endeavors started under aegis of Athenian Federation are exhausted or any attack of any sorts is conducted on United States of the Islands.

The Kingdom has no wish for an escalation of warfare in Europe and shall follow the due lead set by United States of the Islands and Athenian Federation in this matter.

-
Kingdom of Cochin

"If everyone could stop throwing increasing amounts of soldiers around and sit down for a few days just to talk about the issue, surely a quick and easy solution can and will be found.
Diplomacy is a most useful tool if all involved parties are willing to use it.
That said, we support a diplomatic solution."

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1313845588' post='2785017']
Some initial deployments to USI are currently on the way in the middle of Atlantic Ocean. While they will continue onwards to Barra due to the exigencies of logistics, we hereby undertake to conduct no more deployments to Barra until diplomatic endeavors started under aegis of Athenian Federation are exhausted or any attack of any sorts is conducted on United States of the Islands.

The Kingdom has no wish for an escalation of warfare in Europe and shall follow the due lead set by United States of the Islands and Athenian Federation in this matter.

-
Kingdom of Cochin
[/quote]

"That arrangement is acceptable, the forces currently en route will be allowed through the blockade line"

The first two squadrons of RF06 Fighter Regiment and the first few aircrafts carrying the 3rd Battalion of 1st Airborne Division would continue towards Fort Anchengo while remaining units would return or reroute towards St Helena and MOB2.

A team of diplomats was sent to Angevin to discuss Ireland and try to solve the problem diplomatically.

[img] https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/graphics/flags/large/ei-lgflag.gif[/img]

[b]Classified Within Dublin[/b]

Those who claimed to be some type of Irish government were lightly searched and then allowed into the Irish capital building which was acting like a base of command for the most part. Just because a group of men claim to be a government doesn't make them one, however if they were telling the truth and the local governments did bring them to Dublin then it could very well change the face of the war.

The men were not being forcefully held and could leave whenever they wanted to, however it was requested that they have a meeting with one of the military commanders in Dublin, Commander Edison, to talk about the possibility of an Irish government and if it even were possible.

[b]Classified[/b]

30,000 troops were now in Ireland with many many more on the way. The men were now spreading out with a comforting amount made it to Cork, helping the air force secure the area. In the north many more troops poured in and dug themselves in in the event of an uncalled for invasion from the north however the Athenian Federation seemed that it would prevent any type of attack from North America or Iceland. Snipers were now being set up on the tallest structures and in the shrubs on the outskirts of the cities. 75 tanks are now in Ireland.

[img] http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/27/2777/U4UTD00Z/posters/american-troops-on-omaha-beach-during-d-day-invasion-of-normandy.jpg[/img]
[i]Picture of the Coast Guard dropping of Marines in Belfast[/i]

[b]Public Declaration To The World[/b]

David stood up to a podium as cameras flashed and men fought over their spots to get tape recorders close to the President. David had never seen the press room so full before. "Friends, family, military personal, members of the press, fellow citizens of the world I ask that with all of the rushing going on that we all stop for one moment and listen to what I have to say. I have gotten reports that in Dublin an independent Irish government is being set up or has already somewhat formed. We are not a nation to quickly recognize any foreign government without question however we are very well open to the possibility. Currently the men who are claiming to be part of a new Irish government are being set up to have a conference with our military personnel in Dublin.

If this government proves to be true, legitimate, and the will of the Irish people then we will declare protection over the new government and fight [i]with[/i] them for their independence. As of now, any attack against this new fragile government will be taken as a [i]direct[/i] Act of War against the United States of The Islands. I can promise everyone that the Irish people will not go down without their say in this.

With that being said we ask that other governments involved take note of this new forming government. With communications in Ireland being mostly used by the military, we will do our best to let them transmit from Dublin. I hope this can be solved with no shed of human blood and hopefully we will only bicker over having used so much gasoline and jet fuel.
Thank you all for your patience and I would like to personally thank my own people for staying calm and continuing to be productive in these trying times."

David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States[/b]

[b]Private To The Athenian Federation[/b]

"We thank you for your bold actions of protecting Ireland from nations outside of Europe however the Kingdom of Cochin is the closest ally of the United States and is helping us in these endeavors. I am not threatening but warning that blockading their military facility may be accidentally taken as an act of war against them. We also would like to say that if you would like to give any humanitarian aid to Ireland we will happily transport it from our Island to Ireland via helicopter. We don't see any signs of civilians starving or being harmed however we are stocking aid in Dublin and some in Belfast in case of such a disaster. In the even that happens do not be afraid to ask.
Thank you for your cooperation."

David Anthony O'Reilly
[b]The President of The United States of The Islands[/b]

Edited by PresidentDavid

Unfortunately until an election can be held we cannot allow any government to claim control of Ireland, we will not allow any new government to be formed without the consent of the Irish people.

At this point in time we still consider the island of Ireland to be an English protectorate.