Tetris takes to the Stars

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311456590' post='2762285']
Protecting our former ally's protectorate = attention seeking. News to me.
[/quote]

Not exactly but, when you try to involve yourselves in every bit of drama that there is, it's laughable at best & it [i]is[/i] attention seeking to my understanding. As of this moment, I don't even know why I continue replying to you guys since, in the end, you'll be the same miserable alliance you'be always been. Such is Life.

I almost forgot, [img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/YEP.gif[/img]

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311456549' post='2762284']
Care to add anything worth reading? I'm going with No, since you've never had, and why start now, amiright?

Confusion.
[/quote]

Here's something worth reading, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method]it's an article explaining the Scientific Method[/url]. Dating back thousands of years Bob-wide, the scientific method is one of the most important developments of the modern era. I'd encourage everyone to learn at least a little bit about how it works, and it's history, dating back to the days of Papyrus use in the nation of Lancashire. Interesting stuff, truly.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1311388591' post='2761733']
ive behaved myself for months i take this as hily disrespectfull and am seriously considering not thinking of you as a friend or asociatring with you
[/quote]
I'm not sure what I'm looking at here.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311456549' post='2762284']
Care to add anything worth reading? I'm going with No, since you've never had, and why start now, amiright?

Confusion.
[/quote]

You have obviously not read much of Hereno's past posts, they often are really worth reading. Unlike yours. See you and I, we are more alike than you think. Which really scares me because I think you are plain awful.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1311629167' post='2763590']
I think that's a valid CB.
[/quote]

The Last Remnants shall support our good friends and allies in the Imperial Assault Alliance in this most valiant and righteous crusade against TAA.

:awesome: