Tetris takes to the Stars

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1311389419' post='2761752']
I find it intriguing that you separated VE out from the rest of PB.
[/quote]
Only because that's who their direct treaty is with. I mentioned both because in most cases I'd imagine VE coming to their defense would also imply support from PB waiting in the wings. But I wouldn't necessarily assume that in this particular situation, since NG wasn't exactly helping things.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1311389065' post='2761745']
Then why not just pick someone like SOS and attack? You guys seem so desperate to get caught up in some drama, but you should know by now no one's going to mess with you with VE and PB standing at your backs.
[/quote]

Actually, almost all of the stuff that's come up surrounding us in the last year has been completely by chance. It turns out that alliances who are active and attempt to do something different every so often tend to get caught up in sticky situations on occasion. What exactly have we done that makes us look desperate to get caught up in drama?

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1311390443' post='2761765']
Actually, almost all of the stuff that's come up surrounding us in the last year has been completely by chance. It turns out that alliances who are active and attempt to do something different every so often tend to get caught up in sticky situations on occasion. What exactly have we done that makes us look desperate to get caught up in drama?
[/quote]
I mean things like protecting that ridiculous AA that R&R attacked, threatening SOS/begging for them to attack you, getting in the POT merger drama, making comments like Pollard's "I dream about [getting attacked]." I'm not going to go collecting posts, but it looks from here like you're trying to provoke people, and it's just not leading to anything. I believe I know why.

Edited by Prodigal Moon

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1311385132' post='2761661']
Edit: Inb4 "TETRIS PROTECTING ANOTHER ALLIANCE, RUINING THE GAME FOR RAIDERS, MORALIST SCUM etc."
[/quote]
Protecting alliances...doesn't this just mean more targets when Tetris gets in trouble? I don't think anyone can fault you for being a "moralist scum", especially when it means more fun for those who aren't!

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1311391123' post='2761775']
I mean things like protecting that ridiculous AA that R&R attacked, threatening SOS/begging for them to attack you, getting in the POT merger drama, making comments like Pollard's "I dream about [getting attacked]." I'm not going to go collecting posts, but it looks from here like you're trying to provoke people, and it's just not leading to anything. I believe I know why.
[/quote]

The AA was protected before R&R attacked it, and was mainly our present to an ex-member [ooc]who had his 4 year old nation delete[ooc]. We let him have a little fun, and now he's back doing things that aren't destroying the Greek League or whatever that guy's second alliance was. The "POT Merger Drama" was completely legitimate. A lower gov member merged the protectorate of an MDoAP ally into some random Forte alliance without permission from anyone else, including the leader who's intentions it was to merge into us instead.

Making silly comments and taunting SOS Brigade seems pretty mild if you ask me. Especially considering the worst taunting we did was when we were already poised to attack them after they decided it would be fun to hit an ODP ally of ours.

So basically, we have more personality than is usual for an alliance with 1m NS and 3 ODP+ level treaties. I can dig that. Doesn't really mean we're craving drama or anything, though. It sounds more like you just kinda skimmed over the threads we were involved in without reading them and then formed a bad opinion about us.

For the people saying that Tetris acts big because of the treaty it holds with VE is horribly wrong. They are an alliance that is willing to die for their friends but not let their friends die for them. The Principality of Zeon has had first hand experience with dealing with Tetris in a capacity that would of put our two alliances at war. Besides the presence of the Principality's protectorate, neither side was willing to bring their allies into the conflict if it had erupted into war.

Tetris doesn't act big, it protects it's Sovereignty, the Sovereignty of it's allies, and the Sovereignty of their friends. When Tetris gets involved with something, they get themselves involved and the last thing on their mind is bringing their allies into the fight to support them in their actions. It is a very biased view by those of you as for the fact that I guarantee none of you have had first hand experiences with dealing with Tetris. You look at the OWF, see their "Not Backing Down" attitude and assume it is because of their treaty connections that makes them act like that. Tetris would act like that regardless of who they were allied to. You cannot change that they are a Proud alliance no matter what you say or do.

It is because I have dealt with them in a hostile environment and have seen and been around them long enough that I hold their alliance in high regards. Any alliance that is allied to Tetris is a lucky alliance to have this fine group of people as their friends.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311395177' post='2761843']
Congrats on gaining another protectorate apart from Tetris, VE.

Confusion.
[/quote]

This joke is original and funny. What's that feeling I get when I read your posts?

Confusion.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1311423084' post='2762041']
Good to see that The Armada Alliance are actually doing something for once.
[/quote]
You mad bro? No reason to attack them just because they wouldn't join your micro bloc

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1311436871' post='2762110']
You mad bro? No reason to attack them just because they wouldn't join your micro bloc
[/quote]
To be honest, I'm not really that bothered that the micro bloc idea fell through. To be honest, I really didn't put much effort into implementing it, thus nothing of worth was lost for me.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1311437209' post='2762115']
The important thing I took from this announcement is that Jack Diorno is back?!
[/quote]
We, as a planet, have been blessed with a historically valuable cultural asset, indeed.