• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1311447219' post='2762200']
Congrats to Tetris on their [newest] protectorate. :P

Also, hi Eff_Jay.
[/quote]

Saniiro :wub:

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1311447544' post='2762203']
This is the second piece of candy you took from us.
[/quote]

Like stealing it from a baby.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1311447544' post='2762203']
This is the second piece of candy you took from us.
[/quote]

But not before you slapped it out of our hands and stomped it into the mud before walking away and letting us have it.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1311445189' post='2762188']
You've been staring at yourself in the mirror, haven't you?
[/quote]

No, i just believe your protection of an alliance with the unsavoury individual Green Muffins in government is just an elaborate recruiting technique. I just hope the tasteless insults he has directed toward my good friend Franz Ferdinand aren't brought to light.

Edited by d3filed

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1311447667' post='2762207']
No, i just believe your protection of an alliance with the unsavoury individual Green Muffins in government is just an elaborate recruiting technique. I just hope the tasteless insults he has directed toward my good friend Franz Ferdinand aren't brought to light.
[/quote]

Our recruiting is much more out in the open, as I'm sure NG is well aware.

[/quote]

Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that they're the ex-protectorate of an MDoAP partner who we happened to hold in high regard. They asked for our protection, and we agreed to do it. You can believe what you want, but it doesn't make it any more true. And considering the words exchanged last night alone between various NG members and TAA, I wouldn't be talking about 'tasteless insults'. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1311447615' post='2762205']
But not before you slapped it out of our hands and stomped it into the mud before walking away and letting us have it.
[/quote]

Don't worry, it tasted like !@#$ anyways.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1311414199' post='2762011']
This joke is original and funny. What's that feeling I get when I read your posts?

Confusion.
[/quote]

Awww, C'mon. You mean just like the feeling I get when I read your posts? You know what's sad? The fact that everyday there are nobody alliances trying to get attention & fail miserably. Honestly, I have no idea why you're protecting other alliances when you can barely protect yourselves.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311449195' post='2762224']
Awww, C'mon. You mean just like the feeling I get when I read your posts? You know what's sad? The fact that everyday there are nobody alliances trying to get attention & fail miserably. Honestly, I have no idea why you're protecting other alliances when you can barely protect yourselves.

Confusion.
[/quote]

We don't need to protect ourselves. We clearly rely on our allies to do that for us. :awesome:

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1311449356' post='2762227']
We don't need to protect ourselves. We clearly rely on our allies to do that for us. :awesome:
[/quote]

It's nice to see you're leaving the 'In-Denial' Stage. Keep it up, this is [i]progress[/i].

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311449473' post='2762229']
It's nice to see you're leaving the 'In-Denial' Stage. Keep it up, this is [i]progress[/i].

Confusion.
[/quote]

I like the stage where I get cake.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311449195' post='2762224']

Confusion.
[/quote]

Yeah, if only we could be as influential and groundbreaking as The New Guy, maybe things would be going better for us.

[/quote]

You do realize that albeit a short period of time, NG WAS protecting TAA right?

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311454620' post='2762274']
You do realize that albeit a short period of time, NG WAS protecting TAA right?
[/quote]

Further more I brought TAA on with SLCB, and didn't want to leave them hanging. I did not know NG was protecting them, and asked tetris if they wouldn't mind protecting even if it was a temp protect until they found one. Green Muffin is a good guy and FJ is plain awesome. I just am not one to leave my friends out to dry unlike many others are.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1311452760' post='2762258']
Yeah, if only we could be as influential and groundbreaking as The New Guy, maybe things would be going better for us.
[/quote]

The thing is, we're not trying to be influential nor are we trying to get attention unlike Tetris. We actually like ourselves just the way we are. Nice no u post, though. No, not really. Get. Out.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311456350' post='2762282']
The thing is, we're not trying to be influential nor are we trying to get attention unlike Tetris. We actually like ourselves just the way we are. Nice no u post, though. No, not really. Get. Out.

Confusion.
[/quote]

A+++ post, would read again.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1311456420' post='2762283']
A+++ post, would read again.
[/quote]

Care to add anything worth reading? I'm going with No, since you've never had, and why start now, amiright?

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311456350' post='2762282']

Confusion.
[/quote]

Protecting our former ally's protectorate = attention seeking. News to me.