SLCB Announcement

SLCB has given notice to The Brain that we will be cancelling our [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=52308]treaty[/url] with them. The treaty will cease to be in effect after 1 week.

We wish them all the best for the future!

- NCC (SLCB Blood God)

[quote name='John Diesel' timestamp='1308881275' post='2739860']
Lines being erased...

BTW, that is a long termination window. Good grief!
[/quote]

So it is! However the treaty will have stood for over 2 years, so what's a week here and there? ^_^

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1308884309' post='2739933']
I hope you die
[/quote]
Last time I send you a valentines gift. That's right, those balloons and flowers and the sports coupé. ALL FROM US! And this is what you do? My heart is broken :(

[quote]Last time I send you a valentines gift. That's right, those balloons and flowers and the sports coupé. ALL FROM US! And this is what you do? My heart is broken :( [/quote]

What are you talking about... I'd never accept anything from you...

Edited by Jtkode

Unfortunate but I can't say we didn't see it coming after the last war... this pretty much completes our change in allies since then.

For the record, SLCB is hilarious (I mean nothing negative by that) and all interactions I have had with you have been 100% class. One of the most appealing aspects of aligning with you, through the signing of The Coral Accords, was the fact that you didn't take yourselves too seriously. A fact that was much appreciated by The Brain and sufficiently lacking in a world of Bob. I have nothing negative to say about SLCB, best of luck.

One last time...
[IMG]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/6981/vanahsetea.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Mr Johnson' timestamp='1308942509' post='2740599']
LOL. Don't worry, I'm sure a lot of people feel the same towards you and your alliance.

o/ SLCB
[/quote]

Hey woah there. He doesn't speak for all of us. I still like those boxes. Esp uncle pork