Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1308616142' post='2736281']
out of curiosity, did you contact TPF gov at the time of the raid?
[/quote]

:popcorn:

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308611651' post='2736224']
Nice job making the thread about you. Don't you people get mad when that happens usually?

He states there is no proof either way, you say its more proof of him lying.

/brilliant/
[/quote]

Excuse me for airing my grievances with Bob and his alliance. I suppose you have a point though, if you can't say anything nice about someone then you shouldn't say anything at all. So I guess I'll just [s]tape it[/s] clamp it shut then.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1308615377' post='2736270']
Thanks, but I'm happy in the alliance I'm already in.
[/quote]

hmmmm actually that gets me thinking....

/me runs off to the CN think tank forums to pitch an idea for a new alliance called "666"... recruitment slogan "go to hell"... emperor = satan... gov = dark angels... members = demons... first DOW is against the CCC :P

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308614706' post='2736257']
I sell a kit for five easy payments of $19.99 if you want to learn to do it like me.

You can contact the CBBB, The Cybernations Better Business Bureau if you want to discuss my company, the Penlugue Solaris Solar Company.
[/quote]

Done and Done.

I have contacted your people and subscribed to your newsletter.

Thanks!

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1308615441' post='2736273']
You left. Quite frankly, that's the only action I ever really cared about in all this.
[/quote]

Last I heard Rok was going to be voted out if we did not leave.It was made pretty clear to me atleast.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1308619219' post='2736332']

/me runs off to the CN think tank forums to pitch an idea for a new alliance called "666"... recruitment slogan "go to hell"... emperor = satan... gov = dark angels... members = demons... first DOW is against the CCC :P
[/quote]
I'm sure they'd fit right into Ragnablock. :P

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1308617822' post='2736303']
Excuse me for airing my grievances with Bob and his alliance. I suppose you have a point though, if you can't say anything nice about someone then you shouldn't say anything at all. So I guess I'll just [s]tape it[/s] clamp it shut then.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What grievances do you have with Bob and RoK? What did RoK even do to you (maybe Karma, but after that any abuse you've suffered has been because of PB, not RoK). It seems to me that all you were interested in doing was complaining yet again about how unfairly persecuted the NPO is.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308619698' post='2736342']
[color="#0000FF"]What grievances do you have with Bob and RoK? What did RoK even do to you (maybe Karma, but after that any abuse you've suffered has been because of PB, not RoK). It seems to me that all you were interested in doing was complaining yet again about how unfairly persecuted the NPO is.[/color]
[/quote]
Oh with RoK [b]I[/b] have tons, with Bob its his posts. I suppose you wouldn't notice, what with your head being where it is but then again its none of your business anyway.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1308577916' post='2735807']
Geez what a clusterf***

Congrats on getting what you always wanted I guess RoK, to get away from both us and Polar
[/quote]

Not to beat a dead horse, but they did it before, when they hung MK out to dry before the noCB war. Claiming we were siding with their enemies when we reinstated the STA MDP even though they maintained treaties with alliances that openly wanted to roll us.

They have a track record of this.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1308619219' post='2736332']

[/quote]

lol i'd sign up jus tfor the shout out at my friends over there :P

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1308620323' post='2736353']
Oh with RoK [b]I[/b] have tons, with Bob its his posts. I suppose you wouldn't notice, what with your head being where it is but then again its none of your business anyway.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You presume a lot to talk to me in that tone. You are nothing more than another mindless NPO drone. We've all seen your likes before. Acting tough and empty posturing. The same old nonsense, lacking substance and style. I've dealt with the likes of you before. Remember that I am your natural better, or you could end up looking awfully silly one of these days.

As for whatever quarrel you have with Bob or RoK, I'm not fooled. You made a stupid comment looking for sympathy. You didn't get it, so instead of gracefully backing away you try and pretend you have a grievance with RoK just like GOD and RIA. Bah.[/color]

well looky here who'd have thunk eh

To all involved congratulations may the ties that bind be fast and faithful.

"Onfoh þissum fulle, freodrihten min,
sinces brytta! þu on sælum wes,
goldwine gumena, ond to Geatum spræc
mildum wordum, swa sceal man don!
Beo wið Geatas glæd, geofena gemyndig,
nean ond feorran þu nu hafast."

"Quaff of this cup, my king and lord,
breaker of rings! And blithe be you,
gold-friend of men; to the Geats here speak
such words of mildness as man should use!
Be glad with thy Geats; of those gifts be mindful,
or near or far, which you now have."

Bjorr færi ek þér, brynþings apaldr,
magni blandinn ok megintíri,
fullr er hann ljóða ok líknstafa,
góðra galdra ok gamanrúna.

Bjórr I fetch to you, bold warrior,
With might blended and bright fame,
The full is strong with songs and healing-staves,
With goodly chants, wish-speeding runes.

[img]http://www.thorhammer.org/Media/Shop/54%20593%20horn%20northworld.jpg[/img]

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1308620610' post='2736362']
Not to beat a dead horse, but they did it before, when they hung MK out to dry before the noCB war. Claiming we were siding with their enemies when we reinstated the STA MDP even though they maintained treaties with alliances that openly wanted to roll us.

They have a track record of this.
[/quote]

Not to beat that same horse, but that is completely wrong and innacurate. For starters, we cancelled because we simply no longer got along and that was obvious. Sure, I could have tried harder to save the treaty but was petty and angry ... I admit that much. But your conspiracy theories and assertion that we "hung you out to dry" several months before you were attacked is absurd ...

Also, we never had an issue with STA and didn't cite that when we cancelled ... that was MA.

And here we have NPO'd the thread. My apologies to everyone. <_<

Edited by Van Hoo III

First, I am pretty sick of the NPO drone !@#$%^&* just because a member talks and someone doesn't agree. So just end that !@#$%^&*.

Second, Bonny walk away from this.

Third, this thread is for the new bloc...if you got other crap to spew, move to another thread and leave this announcement to the alliance/bloc that posted it.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308620900' post='2736369']
[color="#0000FF"]You presume a lot to talk to me in that tone. You are nothing more than another mindless NPO drone. We've all seen your likes before. Acting tough and empty posturing. The same old nonsense, lacking substance and style. I've dealt with the likes of you before. Remember that I am your natural better, or you could end up looking awfully silly one of these days.

As for whatever quarrel you have with Bob or RoK, I'm not fooled. You made a stupid comment looking for sympathy. You didn't get it, so instead of gracefully backing away you try and pretend you have a grievance with RoK just like GOD and RIA. Bah.[/color]
[/quote]
LOL oh ok I just imagined everything that happened then. Try to actually know about something before you talk chump. You really are [b]FAIL[/b]. Oh and excuse me, talking down to my natural better? :lol1:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1308621572' post='2736381']
LOL oh ok I just imagined everything that happened then. Try to actually know about something before you talk chump. You really are [b]FAIL[/b]. Oh and excuse me, talking down to my natural better? :lol1:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I must wonder why I am wasting time on such a worthless piece as you. It truly does demean me.

As for you Brehon, I am not one to give into the masses. I've long been known to be my own mind. However, even I cannot deny that your alliance has a certain group mentality. While some such as yourself may be allowed to have your own thoughts, the vast majority of your fellows are nothing more than very capable parrots. It is that quality in your alliance that has given us such goldmines as Jaiar and Bonney, among others.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1308619646' post='2736339']
Last I heard Rok was going to be voted out if we did not leave.It was made pretty clear to me atleast.
[/quote]
By all of one person saying that, after which you more or less immediately left in probably one of the worst ways anyone has ever voluntarily left a bloc in CN. Considering that the relationship was apparently not strong enough to warrant pre-consideration or discussion of the subject of withdrawal before doing so, or waiting to make sure all of your former bloc mates were informed of your decision before posting it up on the OWF along with a call out of said people... Rok more or less took a decision that would have been a punch to the gut under the best of circumstances and stuck a knife in the fist. And [I]this[/I] was a decision made by the currently standing government.

Now, I've spent the last few months trying to get over it for the sake of the friends I had in Rok. Apparently, I seem to have been highly unsuccessful in managing to pull that off. Since that's off the table, I can either hate you for it, or I can stop caring. Now, I'm not particularly enamored with the idea of hating anyone. On the flip side, it has been accurately pointed out to me that I can't hold Rok responsible for the actions of previous administrations that are no longer in power. Since Rok's days in SF were under different leaders, I'll just stop thinking of you as an alliance that was ever a part of SuperFriends. That way, I can treat you like a dozen other alliances I don't know and simply not care. You won't have to listen to anymore grief from me and we can all move onto other things. Rok's never owed me anything. Hell, this past war I never did anything I didn't want to. Yeah, I assumed Rok'd be around to have my back later, but I didn't do anything with the expectation that I was trading for future help. I probably don't have to get into this, actually, considering the comments flowing in both directions in this thread, but anyone in Rok still harboring any feelings of love, gratitude, whatever towards my alliance can consider themselves released. I'll consider the reverse to be true as well. You can hold onto or drop the anger, hatred or what have you at your own discretion. That's nought to do with me. You've got a blank slate for my part. Enjoy your new life, Rok.

Congrats to Asgaard, with whom we share a few mutual friends. Good luck to the rest of the bloc members, and apologies for my contribution to the earlier thread derailment.

Edited by Delta1212

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1308615441' post='2736273']
You left. Quite frankly, that's the only action I ever really cared about in all this.
[/quote]
just because you don't agree with the reasons we left, doesn't mean it was wrong for us to do. nor did we want a grudge held against us, though i assume now that was inevitable

Edited by WarLaw

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1308621943' post='2736390']
I couldn't have said it better myself. :awesome:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, aren't you clever? Well, not really. Any clown is able to take a simple misspelling and get a "burn" with it. Although such a technique really serves only to make you look the juvenile.

Anyway, begone with you pest. I've had enough of you and your insolence. Before I depart, my apologies to Mjolnir over this distraction with parrot. I am far too fond of RoK and Asgard to continue with his nonsense any further, and I have but the deepest respects for DT and NoR. Valhalla are okay too I guess. Doubtless great things will come to this bloc. I hope for nothing but the best. I will eagerly await to see what successes will come your way.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308622289' post='2736394']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, aren't clever. Well, not really. Any clown is able to take a simple misspelling and get a "burn" with it. Although such a technique really serves only to make you look the juvenile.

Anyway, begone with you pest. I've had enough of you and your insolence. Before I depart, my apologies to Mjolnir over this distraction with parrot. I am far too fond of RoK and Asgard to continue with his nonsense any further, and I have but the deepest respects for DT and NoR. Valhalla are okay too I guess. Doubtless great things will come to this bloc. I hope for nothing but the best. I will eagerly await to see what successes will come your way.[/color]
[/quote]
Pardon my insolence sire, I'll try to be more of a peasant to your kingdom from now on then.

Im sick of all this bs, it doesnt matter what RoK has or has not done in the past, maybe the simple truth is RoK was added into this bloc simply to piss you off.

It worked grandly id say :awesome:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308623091' post='2736402']
Im sick of all this bs, it doesnt matter what RoK has or has not done in the past, maybe the simple truth is RoK was added into this bloc simply to piss you off.

[/quote]
Oops, secrets out :smug:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308623091' post='2736402']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I may be in the minority, but I am actually glad to see RoK in this. They fit in well, and deserve to be in such good company.[/color]