Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1308600626' post='2736076']
You're actually a !@#$%* for bringing this up. This bloc LITERALLY has nothing to do with NPO. And you wonder why no one likes NPO.

MJ I love you guys :wub:
[/quote]

Actually if you bothered to read my initial post you'd understand why, but then again I suppose I'm asking too much of you.
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308600639' post='2736078']
[color="#0000FF"]Ivan was ONOS Viceroy during Moo's reign. They are not holding something from 2006 against you. Nice try though big fellow.

And going to MK. Surely you aren't incompetent at FA? MK gave you a hostile reception? Shocking. If you had any brains at all you would have gone to some other alliance, one not at the center of things (they all clearly hate you)....but bah. I won't even bother. You found one. TIO. Though I wouldn't have put all my efforts into fostering a relationship with TIO. To each his own.[/color]
[/quote]

That's very funny since it was mk that was complaining earlier that we never made any attempts to reach out to them. And my point was about all the complaints of viceroys in general, a lot of which happened in 2006, but then you probably had you're head in the clouds as usual back then too and didn't bother to notice.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1308600676' post='2736081']
So so so far in, and not one peep of NPO hate, then an NPO'er tries to make this thread about them, get out Bonney, get out now!!

This was such a beautiful thing :(
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I honestly have no problem with NPO when they aren't talking. I'm not sure what he was hoping to accomplish. Sympathy? NPO has made an abundance of idiotic moves since their terms expired, and their "do nothing strategy" surely wasn't going to help them. Anyone could see that. I realize that it is somewhat odd that I, as a member of an alliance known for its own blunders, should be criticizing NPO for its mistakes. We've made some, yes, but we admit them (eventually) and do not expect sympathies for our own idiocies. NPO has no one to blame but itself for its current position. I'm offended that you believe that we should feel sorry for you.[/color]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1308600887' post='2736087']
That's very funny since it was mk that was complaining earlier that we never made any attempts to reach out to them. And my point was about all the complaints of viceroys in general, a lot of which happened in 2006, but then you probably had you're head in the clouds as usual back then too and didn't bother to notice.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There haven't been any serious viceroy debates since they were banned by international law years ago. People still dislike you having used them in the past, but that should not be a problem.

As for MK, I know what they are. If you approach them, they'll be hostile. If you don't, they'll complain. I know, I know, I know. Lordy do I know.

That still does not excuse your extreme incompetence in the realm of foreign affairs for the last few years. "Do nothing" and "lay low" is what could characterize it best, and I can tell you why it wouldn't work. You made no new allies after your initial treaty burst. There are quite literally hundreds of decent alliances you could have gotten in with, but you had to start small first. You aimed to high, and you had very few of your diplomats working. I know that NSO, with less resources, does much more diplomatic legwork than NPO with all its mindless drones. Bah.

Also, are you accusing me of having my head in the clouds? Do you really want to go down that road little man?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

The amount of whining in this thread is hilarious and unbelievable; yet, very refreshing. This is nearly as entertaining as reading liberal blogs online or reading a week's worth of the Washington Compost.

*slow clap*

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308601200' post='2736090']
[color="#0000FF"]I honestly have no problem with NPO when they aren't talking. I'm not sure what he was hoping to accomplish. Sympathy? NPO has made an abundance of idiotic moves since their terms expired, and their "do nothing strategy" surely wasn't going to help them. Anyone could see that. I realize that it is somewhat odd that I, as a member of an alliance known for its own blunders, should be criticizing NPO for its mistakes. We've made some, yes, but we admit them (eventually) and do not expect sympathies for our own idiocies. NPO has no one to blame but itself for its current position. I'm offended that you believe that we should feel sorry for you.[/color]
[/quote]
To be honest RV, I was just looking forwards to the CN version of Godwins Law not happening in one major announcement that is heated for once.
What surprises me more, one of their own numbers has brought them into play.

Edited by The Pansy

[color="#0000FF"]There haven't been any serious viceroy debates since they were banned by international law years ago. People still dislike you having used them in the past, but that should not be a problem.

As for MK, I know what they are. If you approach them, they'll be hostile. If you don't, they'll complain. I know, I know, I know. Lordy do I know.

That still does not excuse your extreme incompetence in the realm of foreign affairs for the last few years. "Do nothing" and "lay low" is what could characterize it best, and I can tell you why it wouldn't work. You made no new allies after your initial treaty burst. There are quite literally hundreds of decent alliances you could have gotten in with, but you had to start small first. You aimed to high, and you had very few of your diplomats working. I know that NSO, with less resources, does much more diplomatic legwork than NPO with all its mindless drones. Bah.

[b]Also, are you accusing me of having my head in the clouds? Do you really want to go down that road little man?[/color][/b]
[/quote]

My post speaks for itself friend, and seriously, make up your mind already, sheesh. It's beyond pathetic. Then you wonder why I think you have your head in the clouds. Maybe its logged somewhere else?

[quote]Ivan was ONOS Viceroy during Moo's reign. They are not holding something from 2006 against you. Nice try though big fellow.
[/quote]

[quote name='gambona' timestamp='1308588234' post='2735929']
Flinders if you think you are upset, think of how Asgaard feels. No one has directed any insults or threats our way. We demand our share of insults and threats!
[/quote]

Well I would say Surtr's coming for you, but I'm pretty sure an Asgaard/Ragnarok alliance has already skull-@*%#ed the natural order too far for that to work.

So instead:

See you in Helheim. And bring enough mead for all of us.

Do you really want to go down that road little man?[/color]
[/quote]
Neither you or the respectable Mr. Bonney want to continue going down this road here or now.

[/quote]

Far be it for me to question your infinite wisdom, but how is it that you know how much diplomatic legwork we do when you're not even in our alliance? I'd love to hear your unraveling of our diplomatic structure and all of our efforts right now, because you seem to clearly know all of them.

I'd really hate to continue this derailment, but your mindless rattling has gone on long enough.

[color="#0000FF"]I know that NSO, with less resources, does much more diplomatic legwork than NPO with all its mindless drones. [/color]
[/quote]

To be fair, that's because the NSO Diplomatic Team is exceptionally awesome :awesome:

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1308602627' post='2736105']
Appears this thread is now about: NPO, NSO and GOD. I suppose our work here is done.
[/quote]

We do good work here, even if we steal it from you vikings ;)

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1308602627' post='2736105']
Appears this thread is now about: NPO, NSO and GOD. I suppose our work here is done.
[/quote]

yup you can go back and watch rosie O'Donnell's talkshow now

I just want to congratulate the OP alliances on their new bloc. A couple of you I have liked and respected for a long time, even though we may been on opposite sides. One of you I have come to like and admire recently. One of you I don't like, but respect nonetheless. The other I don't really know very well, but I wish you good luck anyway.

Edited by Joe Izuzu

Climate scientist in England confirm this post is now contributing to Global Warming with all the hot air that is being released. Somebody push the little red button. Start a nuclear winter and stop the polar ice caps from melting.
The last War on planet Bob proved you do not need an excuse to declare war. Launch nukes or stand down. Put your Infra where your text is.
Winter is comming.

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1308599125' post='2736052']
If it makes you feel better I also asked Rok in their forums if they were gonna jump in on Polar's side, and Bob told me no. But then again, I'm in VE so why would they actually tell me the truth...
[/quote]
I call !@#$%^&*.

EDIT: Though since that conversation must have taken place on the old (now earased) forums, discussing it more is just continued derailment. Let sleeping dogs lie, I guess.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Dorsaiwolf' timestamp='1308604906' post='2736131']
Climate scientist in England confirm this post is now contributing to Global Warming with all the hot air that is being released. Somebody push the little red button. Start a nuclear winter and stop the polar ice caps from melting.
The last War on planet Bob proved you do not need an excuse to declare war. Launch nukes or stand down. Put your Infra where your text is.
Winter is comming.
[/quote]
Friendly word of advice: be careful what you wish for.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1308600626' post='2736076']
You're actually a !@#$%* for bringing this up. This bloc LITERALLY has nothing to do with NPO. And you wonder why no one likes NPO.

MJ I love you guys :wub:
[/quote]
To be fair even though Bonney was a bit off he was responding to barbed comment made about his alliance. I'm sure you would do the same.

Edit: I almost forgot, Congratulations to all members of Mj. It's a fine grouping.

Edited by EpsilonPhoenix

[quote name='EpsilonPhoenix' timestamp='1308605728' post='2736146']
To be fair even though Bonney was a bit off he was responded to barbed comment made about his alliance. I'm sure you would do the same.

Edit: I almost forgot, Congratulations to all members of Mj. It's a fine grouping.
[/quote]
No, he wasn't. His enterance in this conversation was when I mentioned that current RoK gov was being blamed for the actions of old (now gone) RoK gov. It had literally nothing to do with NPO.

Also, thanks for your congratulations. :)

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308606092' post='2736154']
No, he wasn't. His enterance in this conversation was when I mentioned that current RoK gov was being blamed for the actions of old (now gone) RoK gov. It had literally nothing to do with NPO.

Also, thanks for your congratulations. :)
[/quote]
Do I get a medal then?