The New and Improved tR!

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1307306390' post='2724520']
It's hilarious that the previous idiot leader of tR has literally no involvement in gov. Did he actually agree to this, or did you guys just undertake a hostile invasion of the AA?

That being said, you'll give it a better name than he could.
[/quote]

It looks like an invasion from where I am standing, no member of the government council in the OP has seniority, they are all 0 days old, it's rather transparent, shouldn't a merge have some of the older members being a part of the council? Or is that a silly idea :awesome:

It would be intresting to know if any other members of tR knew about this, if they did and agreed to it, that's fine.

I don't hold much of an opinion having never spoken to tR much.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1307311827' post='2724561']
Inactive? I've seen him around for quite a while recently so uh, how was he inactive?

I think your phonelines might be faulty or maybe anamus are, eitherway, I suggest getting someone to look into your communication problems.
[/quote]

Sorry, I should have made myself more clear. I apologize.

He was not active ingame. He was literally doing nothing with his alliance what so ever.

That is what I ment

Also just a quick note, our forums are active now and ready for diplomats: www.cn-tr.co.cc

If you had an account on the old UED forum, you dont need to register again since I moved the database over and all the info for the forum. Just log in as usual if you had an account :D

Just to clarify, the only tR member opposed to the merger was Amanu, who was doing nothing with the alliance and wanted it to simply die as he fed upon the protection of the formerly glorious alliance tR. Unfortunately, we could not work out an agreement with him, and he decided it would be more productive to quit the alliance than work with us. I hope this clears things up.

not a member of The Resistance was informed by this act.

we wont fight this, as tR will be raided if we do and as much as i hate this am going to suck it up and accept it for tR sake.

did i fail? i consider myself successful as i was the one to get tR running up again by making myself an idiot and getting tR into spotlight, for me this is them merging INTO tR and tacking control.

my job here is done, I will be leaving this dear alliance as i was back stabbed by The Internationales and my dignity doesn't allow me to stay.

goodbye to all and good luck.

-The forgotten soldier.

Signed,the second tR founder and former Member.

Additionally, read how he writes a simple post on a public forum. His choice of words tells me that he's probably a small child. And he signs his posts 'the forgotten soldier' like he was honorable for getting nothing accomplished. Ahh well, at least he said he's leaving. Except I think he said that already ... about 2 hours ago ... 4 times now ...

[quote name='anamu7tram' timestamp='1307313263' post='2724576']
Signed,the second tR founder and former Member.
[/quote]

I thought you guys never disbanded? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

Interesting how this one played out (the emergence of anamu7tram as eccentric spokesman/leader, the subsequent reformation of the AA, and now a merge which, from the outside, does appear to resemble a takeover). I'm not certain this will improve tR all that much (other than statistically) but good luck nonetheless.

[quote name='Malakai' timestamp='1307313250' post='2724575']
Just to clarify, the only tR member opposed to the merger was Amanu, who was doing nothing with the alliance and wanted it to simply die as he fed upon the protection of the formerly glorious alliance tR. Unfortunately, we could not work out an agreement with him, and he decided it would be more productive to quit the alliance than work with us. I hope this clears things up.
[/quote]

That opposed member happened to be the leader... who was only able to take control because of INT in the first place. :facepalm:

If he really was going to just let tR die without smearing it's name anymore, that would have been a fairly smart move, given his reception.

Also, I'm no moralist, but you talking about "honor" after participating in a coup against the MDoAP partner of your protector is straight up hilarious.

[quote name='Malakai' timestamp='1307313250' post='2724575']
[/quote]
that's because NOBODY was asked about the merger!

NOT EVEN A SINGLE MEMBER OF tR!!!

I officially left The Resistance.

also sent this as a goodbye letter to my old members;

Dear member of The Resistance.

The Resistance has been taken control of by another alliance that merged into us.

Due to the fact that this government kicked me out of my position, I will be leaving.

but am not sad ,i achieved my goal of getting The Resistance back on track and this is more then enough for me.

I ask of you to take care of this dear alliance and to always keep my in your hearts.

Signed,Former member and spokesman of The Resistance!

-This is Anamu7tram,if your reading this,You are The Resistance!

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1307322956' post='2724703']
Well this is certainly....interesting. It seems as though The Resistance has popped up quite a bit recently. Though not in a good way. Perhaps this will be better? Seems more organized.
[/quote]
hopefully it would be better.

i told a few old members to keep an eye over the new government .

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1307304929' post='2724500']
sup zig
[/quote]

[center]I, zigbigadorlou, self-appointed superheadmasterchief of [u]The Resistance[/u] sign this merger into effect with my seal of approval.
[img]http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/002/cache/baby-harp-seal_230_600x450.jpg[/img]
Effective immediately, The Resistance has no hostile feelings for Poison Clan or its affiliates.[/center]

[quote name='ty345' timestamp='1307333538' post='2725036']
I have to say, good luck to you King. You'll make a million times better leader than whoever that other guy was.
[/quote]

Hey there! I remember you from FnKa :) Thanks mate

Also :(( Yankees :((

Edited by King Death II