Good TOOL's are hard to find

TOOL have been good friends and good allies of LoSS, we'd like to thank them for everything and mainly for being great guys. This is the end of a long and great history in CN. We wish the TOOL members luck and see this as a good opportunity for TPF. We'd like to thank Mia, Dodo and especially Daks and hope they go from strength to strength.

LoSS shall be protecting the AA of TOOL for 30 days while their members move on. We know they have some big guys standing there watching, making sure they are ok, but many hands make light work and we wanted TOOL to know we wish their members well in the future

tl;dr It's 4 lines, read it

Andyt2k of Veritas

LoSS MoFA

TOOL was our very bestest favoritest PIAT partner. They were also our only PIAT partner, but if we had more PIATs, TOOL would have definitely maybe been our bestest favoritest.

EDIT:
o/ Daks

Edited by Phoebus

Sometimes war brings people to our life that we didn't really anticipate becoming friends with. To be perfectly honest because of certain reasons we didn't like them at all. I'm thankful for one thing in the Bipolar war, and that's meeting and then befriending these folks. Just chatting with them proved that we were wrong in being too quick to judge them and they grew to become one of our most valuable allies. Out of all our relationships this is probably the one that came the closest to being upgraded, it's a shame that it never got signed but I'm happy to have LoSS assist the AA at this final moment.

Tldr. Phoebus, you got your separate shout out. ;)

I remember entering BiPolar without a clue of who LoSS was and we quickly became friends as time went on. Having personally fought some LoSS and exchanging banter. LoSS has proven to be a steady PIAT partner and a solid friendship. I am glad for the time I have had to know LoSS.

It is more the gesture behind the act that matters more than anything. Thank you, LoSS for everything.

:wub:

As Salmia said, this is our way of saying goodbye to good friends and a good alliance, it's not about whether or not enough people are protecting the AA, it's the last thing LoSS and TOOL will do together and we wanted the last thing to be a possitive :)

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1306966797' post='2722212']
Not that i mind or anything.. but whats the reasoning behind defending an already defended and disbanded AA while you didn't defend them while they where alive and kicking?
[/quote]
A symbolic show of respect, admiration, and appreciation.

I was actually thinking about raiding some of the guys still on the TOOL AA, but this additional protection has all but foiled my devious plot. <_<

Oh sorry, what was I saying?

What a good show! You have such honors and dedication! It takes an alliance of real character to make an announcement like this! I wish my alliance could be as great as LoSS!

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1306966797' post='2722212']
Not that i mind or anything.. but whats the reasoning behind defending an already defended and disbanded AA while you didn't defend them while they where alive and kicking?
[/quote]
Probably something to do with LoSS being in their own war simultaneously. And, you know, the fact that it was an optional defense treaty. ;)

-Bama

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1306969475' post='2722252']
As Salmia said, this is our way of saying goodbye to good friends and a good alliance, it's not about whether or not enough people are protecting the AA, it's the last thing LoSS and TOOL will do together and we wanted the last thing to be a possitive :)
[/quote]

I still love LoSS for this but I might have to whack you for calling me Salmia (it is Mia <_< ).