And, here. We. Flee?

Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306335453' post='2718052']
[color="#000000"]Oooh, shocking! So quick to assume I won't be here! Dude, I've got the willpower to remain here until the end of days, so, you can take the middle finger on that one.
[/color][/quote]
This is the most unfortunate thing I have heard all day.

[quote][color="#000000"]I never said I wasn't going to apply. [/color][/quote]
You were a ghost. Whether or not I was helping you with your fake forum problems or not.

Edited by youwish959

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306338377' post='2718057']
This is the most unfortunate thing I have heard all day.[/quote]
I'm not sorry to hear that. :awesome:

[quote]You were a ghost. Whether or not I was helping you with your fake forum problems or not.[/quote]
You weren't helping me with anything, you simply lied and said you were, when my forum problems were in fact genuine. But go ahead and carry on being a prat, I'm sure you're just trying to follow in RV's footsteps.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306335453' post='2718052']
Yes, I really am chiding you for not getting things done. If one makes a commitment, one is expected to stick to that commitment. You just..hell, you just jump from one to the next to another. And you do have that time Bub, otherwise you wouldn't be here talking to me.

Note, I haven't said you've done nothing, my issue is that whatever you have done is not, in my eyes, fruitful. Additionally, it's not really my mission to be a "better and more accomplished man". Yes, I have yet to accomplish my mission in question, but I don't believe I need to be better and accomplished in order to criticise you.

I'm going to assume you're the deluded one?:v:[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm unfaithful and unreliable? I have no idea why NSO keeps me around. Also, it takes not but a moment to send quips your way.

But yes, accomplishments and fruitfulness. In my time I've helped forge quite a few relationships diplomatically, and done other internal work that has been beneficial. How's that for fruitful? As for whatever your mission, what is it anyway? To be like me?

Oh, yes, many have tried to be the next Rebel Virginia. Many have failed as well. I'm quite known for my stunts, for doing things that should destroy my credibility. Sure, my nation gets crushed each time, and I make a few new enemies, but there is never a shortage of alliances afterward that want me. They may not want me in a high government position, but not due to lack of ability. They simply fear my balls. Balls is a thing of the past unfortunately, and men of my fortitude make lesser men cower. But still, despite all that I've done, they still want me. They want my talents and my counsel and my insights, and often they listen to me. Say what you will of me, but despite all the stunts I have pulled I am still taken very seriously by many people, respected would be the word. And in some cases even liked.

What of you and your sort though? You brave out into the world and say you'll shake things up with a big bang. You try to do the exact sort of things I do but fail miserably. Where people at least remember who I am, if not all the things I've done (I'm sure they remember some, as I have done quite a bit mind you), you and your type are quick to be forgotten. You're but a passing fancy, a sideshow, for bored spectators.

No, unlike me you expend all your credibility. You become but a jester, and soon forgotten. Until one day someone remembers you, and asks if others do. They search there memories, and after awhile they too remember. Then they all share a great laugh.

Little man, you will never be like me.[/color]

[quote]It was a case of inactivity and lack of cooperation, nothing more, nothing less. I did not say I was a magic pin holding it all together, but you bet your ass I was one of the more active and dedicated members of BCOM.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Activity is usually nice, but it is not always the case. Sometimes an inept member, however active he may be, is all that it takes to sink a fledgling alliance.[/color]

[quote]Oooh, shocking! So quick to assume I won't be here! Dude, I've got the willpower to remain here until the end of days, so, you can take the middle finger on that one.

As I mentioned to Nakara, nothing is going to stop me from personally taking credit for that via this announcement.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not sure where this came from, but go ahead and stick around all you want. It is nice to see that you're a dedicated fool. Still I do not see an NSO-GOONS treaty happening anytime soon, and I am much better informed on the matter than you, little man. Feel free to hold you breath though.

That said, child, I am responsible for Karma's victory over the NPO. You should remember that.[/color]

[quote]You lost. Badly.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We accomplished exactly what we sought to do. Is that not the definition of victory?[/color]

[quote]Soooo..what, is that a confirmation that NSO is a terrible alliance?

No, I would've gotten somewhere. I know exactly how clever I am thank you Bubba.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Some would say GOD is a terrible alliance. Some would say MK is a terrible alliance. And some would even say that NSO is awful. I suppose it simply a matter of perspective. Nothing is absolute, little boy.

And no, you would have gotten nowhere. You can wish upon as many twinkling stars as you'd like, but I am afraid that this dream simply will not be coming true.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306339027' post='2718061']
I'm not sorry to hear that. :awesome:

You weren't helping me with anything, you simply lied and said you were, when my forum problems were in fact genuine. But go ahead and carry on being a prat, I'm sure you're just trying to follow in RV's footsteps.
[/quote]

I think your first mistake in that part was in thinking he even does anything. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306339427' post='2718066']
[color="#0000ff"]I'm unfaithful and unreliable? I have no idea why NSO keeps me around. Also, it takes not but a moment to send quips your way.

But yes, accomplishments and fruitfulness. In my time I've helped forge quite a few relationships diplomatically, and done other internal work that has been beneficial. How's that for fruitful? As for whatever your mission, what is it anyway? To be like me?[/quote]
[color="#000000"]Check and check. I mean, you did join GOONS after all (just because they're surrender terms doesn't mean you have to agree with them). Pfftscht.[/color]

:lol1:

[color="#000000"]Bub, I would never want to be like you or be you in a billion-no, make that eternity- I would never want to be like you, ever. I've not gone so far as to outright declare what my mission is but if you look at my past replies, I'm sure you'll have no problem reading between the lines and figuring it out, smart man like you.[/color]

[quote][color="#0000ff"]Oh, yes, many have tried to be the next Rebel Virginia. Many have failed as well. I'm quite known for my stunts, for doing things that should destroy my credibility. Sure, my nation gets crushed each time, and I make a few new enemies, but there is never a shortage of alliances afterward that want me. They may not want me in a high government position, but not due to lack of ability. They simply fear my balls. Balls is a thing of the past unfortunately, and men of my fortitude make lesser men cower. But still, despite all that I've done, they still want me. They want my talents and my counsel and my insights, and often they listen to me. Say what you will of me, but despite all the stunts I have pulled I am still taken very seriously by many people, respected would be the word. And in some cases even liked.[/color][/quote]
[color="#000000"]Okay...right...mhm...sure thing.

I must've forgotten to tell you I don't actually care about your achievements..hm...[/color]

[quote]What of you and your sort though? You brave out into the world and say you'll shake things up with a big bang. You try to do the exact sort of things I do but fail miserably. Where people at least remember who I am, if not all the things I've done (I'm sure they remember some, as I have done quite a bit mind you), you and your type are quick to be forgotten. You're but a passing fancy, a sideshow, for bored spectators.

No, unlike me you expend all your credibility. You become but a jester, and soon forgotten. Until one day someone remembers you, and asks if others do. They search there memories, and after awhile they too remember. Then they all share a great laugh.

Little man, you will never be like me.[/color][/quote]
Again, I've never indicated I want to be like you, or be you for that matter. No idea where you pulled that !@#$ from.. :huh:

A passing fancy eh? Maybe I'll be a permanent sideshow instead then. :v:

[color="#0000ff"][quote]Activity is usually nice, but it is not always the case. Sometimes an inept member, however active he may be, is all that it takes to sink a fledgling alliance.[/color][/quote]
[color="#000000"]You're right..it probably [i]was[/i] Georgey...

(:P)[/color]

[color="#0000ff"][quote]I'm not sure where this came from, but go ahead and stick around all you want. It is nice to see that you're a dedicated fool. Still I do not see an NSO-GOONS treaty happening anytime soon, and I am much better informed on the matter than you, little man. Feel free to hold you breath though.[/quote]
[color="#000000"]You told me I "unfortunately wouldn't be seeing one". This obviously implies, to me, that you think I won't be here. Just letting you know you're quite incorrect on that.

I love these "little man" lines. You must be one of those people with a superiority complex..heh, you should go sign on with Xiph.[/color]

[quote]That said, child, I am responsible for Karma's victory over the NPO. You should remember that.[/color][/quote]
[color="#000000"]Yeah, and I'm TheNeverender.[/color]

[color="#0000ff"][quote]We accomplished exactly what we sought to do. Is that not the definition of victory?[/color][/quote]
[color="#000000"]It is in whatever world you appear to live in. It was clear then and it's clear now that the majority of alliances believed NSO lost.[/color]

[color="#0000ff"][quote]Some would say GOD is a terrible alliance. Some would say MK is a terrible alliance. And some would even say that NSO is awful. I suppose it simply a matter of perspective. Nothing is absolute, little boy.

And no, you would have gotten nowhere. You can wish upon as many twinkling stars as you'd like, but I am afraid that this dream simply will not be coming true.[/color][/quote]
[color="#000000"]All three of those would fit nicely in a bloc together. Maybe you can call it the Axis of Awful? :)

Actually, I'm quite confident I would've gotten somewhere. You can believe as hard as you like in the opposite but I'm afraid that you'll never know what I could've provided. [/color]

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1306339875' post='2718071']
NSO, please ZI this fool.

[i]please[/i].[/quote]
Others, of perhaps lesser calibre than myself, would right about now say "Sparta sux".

I'm going to do it in the polite way instead.

Sparta outright sucks and is a meatshield, which everyone aside from you and your buddies knows. Or maybe you're just choosing to ignore that fact so as to maintain some small measure of political relevance. Either way, you should just disband.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306340803' post='2718073']
Check and check. I mean, you did join GOONS after all (just because they're surrender terms doesn't mean you have to agree with them). Pfftscht.

:lol1:[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]$200 million off of NSO's reps to fly an AA for a month. I don't always agree with GOONS, but I'm not so in love with myself that I'd refuse. It is nice to know a bit more about your character, however, so thank you for being so open with us.[/color]

[quote]Bub, I would never want to be like you or be you in a billion-no, make that eternity- I would never want to be like you, ever. I've not gone so far as to outright declare what my mission is but if you look at my past replies, I'm sure you'll have no problem reading between the lines and figuring it out, smart man like you.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I may be quite the fox, as you say, but I'm still of sound mind. I am afraid I lack the disposition necessary to unravel the ramblings of a madman and find meaning hidden within.[/color]

[quote]Okay...right...mhm...sure thing.

I must've forgotten to tell you I don't actually care about your achievements..hm...

Again, I've never indicated I want to be like you, or be you for that matter. No idea where you pulled that !@#$ from.. :huh:

A passing fancy eh? Maybe I'll be a permanent sideshow instead then. :v:[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Really, so this whole crusade is your own thing and not just another sad attempt by another misguided soul to imitate me?[/color]

[quote]You're right..it probably [i]was[/i] Georgey...

(:P)[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I had forgotten about him, but my friend, make no mistake, you were just as incompetent as he was.[/color]

[quote]You told me I "unfortunately wouldn't be seeing one". This obviously implies, to me, that you think I won't be here. Just letting you know you're quite incorrect on that.

I love these "little man" lines. You must be one of those people with a superiority complex..heh, you should go sign on with Xiph.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Little boy.....no, I'm not going to even bother one. If you're so thick as to be unable to understand a simple expression I'm not sure how I can help you.[/color]

[quote]Yeah, and I'm TheNeverender.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I never said I was. I am just taking credit.[/color]

[quote]It is in whatever world you appear to live in. It was clear then and it's clear now that the majority of alliances believed NSO lost.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The fact that you are even arguing this speaks volumes of you, little man.[/color]

[quote]All three of those would fit nicely in a bloc together. Maybe you can call it the Axis of Awful? :)

Actually, I'm quite confident I would've gotten somewhere. You can believe as hard as you like in the opposite but I'm afraid that you'll never know what I could've provided.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I already know, and the answer is nothing. I do not know what it is about the Brotherhood but it can smell a fool. You'd never get into a position of trust, and like other fools who have tried before you'd eventually get frustrated and give up. The fact that you think otherwise is evidence enough.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306341283' post='2718077']
Others, of perhaps lesser calibre than myself, would right about now say "Sparta sux".

I'm going to do it in the polite way instead.

Sparta outright sucks and is a meatshield, which everyone aside from you and your buddies knows. Or maybe you're just choosing to ignore that fact so as to maintain some small measure of political relevance. Either way, you should just disband.
[/quote]

You should spend less time lashing out at everybody and more time getting a grip. Maybe after you've cooled down a bit you'll see why every commentator in the thread has ridiculed you for being an idiot and you'll know what not to do again in the future.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306261610' post='2717533']
(OOC:Lol? I'm an applicant-in-waiting who can't access your goddamn forums, an issue that is being sorted out as we speak.)

No wonder you haven't been informed; the situation is above your head.
[/quote]

Hahahaha....oh, yes. Your application will [i]surely[/i] be approved. Keep talking.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1306352324' post='2718181']
You should spend less time lashing out at everybody and more time getting a grip. Maybe after you've cooled down a bit you'll see why every commentator in the thread has ridiculed you for being an idiot and you'll know what not to do again in the future.
[/quote]

He knows the hole he dug is too deep to get out of, so he's trying to get the biggest reaction possible at this point. And it seems to be working, since people are still taking him seriously enough to argue.

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1306358732' post='2718226']
He knows the hole he dug is too deep to get out of, so he's trying to get the biggest reaction possible at this point. And it seems to be working, since people are still taking him seriously enough to argue.
[/quote]
as a professional attention whore, there's never a hole too deep you can't spin your way out of, it just requires you to want to actually save yourself.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1306363807' post='2718259']
as a professional attention whore, there's never a hole too deep you can't spin your way out of, it just requires you to want to actually save yourself.
[/quote]

But I could never ZI Mogar. :wub:

I suspect NSO destroyed his nation, impressive display of NSO military. They can completely annihilate a nation.
This shows what the hegemony NSO is capable of. Destroying a nation is worse then PZI. :((
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/sgpjqe.jpg[/img]

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1306566217' post='2719425']
I suspect NSO destroyed his nation, impressive display of NSO military. They can completely annihilate a nation.
This shows what the hegemony NSO is capable of. Destroying a nation is worse then PZI. :((
[/quote]

Never underestimate the ability of the Dark Side to corrupt even He who is supreme :smug:

[/quote]

Now we just have to get back our Death Star.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1306600699' post='2719556']
Now we just have to get back our Death Star.
[/quote]

well, with :(( you-know-who :(( trying to continually join us... you never know, maybe it'll pop on there? :P

[/quote]
I'm not sure why you ever screenshotted that, but while you were editing it, you should have fixed kevin's little "oops".

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306927089' post='2721951']
I'm not sure why you ever screenshotted that, but while you were editing it, you should have fixed kevin's little "oops".
[/quote]
It's not edited. You can see "Nation Destroyed" shortly after a nation is deleted while in a war.(it disappears within a day)