A Holy Proclamation from Mushqaeda

tamerlane

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303414278' post='2695747']
Every individual is allotted One (1) "mindless hail" post per thread. You used yours on the previous page. Please come back when you have something substantial to say.
[/quote]As the former leader of 64digits it might be better to focus your efforts on how you're gonna accomplish those reparation payments instead of nitpicking how many times we hail Allarchon.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1303415450' post='2695764']
The irony of the thread is that one of the reasons MK is rolling NPO is for threads like this.
[/quote]

I think the irony lies in that NPO used to actually have threads like this.

Signed,

goon Infidel

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303398732' post='2695544']
Furthermore, given the headache that is typically involved in dealing with of their former leader, HeroofTime55, a faithless heathen who has desecrated the image of Allarchon on more than one occasion, the ulama of Mushqaeda have decided to remove his title as Lead Programmer and banish him from 64digits.
[/quote]

Edit: something about becoming the evil you tried to destroy, etc.

Edited by Dibbun

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303414542' post='2695754']
In what way is it ironic? [u][b]Everything I say is substantial and true,[/b][/u] and I very rarely even use my one allotted "mindless hail" post. Though that latter could stem from the fact that I hate almost everyone and everything.
[/quote]

Allarchon wishes you to rescind this statement. Blatant lies will not save you now.

I, for one, am shocked at the amount of blasphemy against the one true god Allarchon ITT.

Once again, Tamerlane delivers. Excellent read.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1303415690' post='2695766']
As the former leader of 64digits it might be better to focus your efforts on how you're gonna accomplish those reparation payments instead of nitpicking how many times we hail Allarchon.
[/quote]

Well technically speaking given that HoT has been stripped and banished from his own alliance the responsibility now falls on Tamerlane to deliver the 20k tech from 64D to MK.

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1303417130' post='2695785']
Well technically speaking given that HoT has been stripped and banished from his own alliance the responsibility now falls on Tamerlane to deliver the 20k tech from 64D to MK.
[/quote]
Excellent observation. You are correct, that is my mistake.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1303401927' post='2695578']
So forcing the cancellation of treaties is back in style? And improvements too. Wow.
[/quote]

Going one "world" war without it is hardly taking out of style in the first place.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1303407422' post='2695663']
Yes, very good. These certainly are real terms that have been fully negotiated and accepted, and this is literally an official announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom. Now, people may try to pass this off as some sort of unofficial humorous thing, but you know the truth. Whatever you do, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.
[/quote]

I think quite a lot of us have learned the hard way not to overestimate the rationality of what leaders do in our world. Especially if you don't like the alliance behind it in the first place, it's not too hard to take things at face value.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303409467' post='2695687']
Obviously, none of this is true. I still lead 64Digits, and that will not change until I specify otherwise. Those terms are of course not accepted.

That said, some of the responses to this thread have been golden.
[/quote]

Pay no heed to this outcast, bereft of power and leadership. Go on, HoT, scram.64digits will go far without you, no worries.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1303410238' post='2695698']
Due to Tamerlane not wearing the 64Digits name-tag, I believe we can safely assume that this is either a prank, or the fevered imagination of a madman. Unless proof can be given that Tamerlane actually is the head honcho of 64Digits, Team Rocket will continue to send nail varnish to HeroofTime55.
[/quote]

You must have missed the part where Mushqaeda, a faction of the confederated Mushroom Kingdom, annexed - not assume the title of - 64digits. Its ok... you can always go back to the OP and reread it, infidel.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1303417258' post='2695787']
I'm surprised the Mushquaeda even recognizes 64Digits as an alliance.
[/quote]

Allarchon is a benevolent one, and those who seek enlightenment will not be pushed away.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1303401927' post='2695578']
So forcing the cancellation of treaties is back in style? And improvements too. Wow.
[/quote]
To be fair, I've never had a problem with decomming military improvements as long as long as you can rebuild them if your nation is attacked and are either allowed to launch counters on the attacking nation without needing permission or the protecting parties are reliably able to defend you by the next update.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1303407049' post='2695655']
If it's true that 64 digits proposed these terms, and MK doesn't want to receive the hell they're going to receive from these harsh terms (canceling treaties and expelling leaders). Then MK simply had an easy choice to make, simply decline this offer and return a counter offer. They however accepted it, terms are a two way street even if they were proposed by 64 digits, MK accepted them, and as such are just as much at fault.

Edit: I suppose MK has truly given up on fighting the PR battle.
[/quote]

Because it's MK's responsibility to prevent an alliance from committing suicide? Is there any possibility for you to get any denser than this?

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1303418108' post='2695802']
Having HoT is a harsh enough term.
[/quote]

QFT. It'd be a crime to make any other alliance to go through that.

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1303419885' post='2695831']
Because it's MK's responsibility to prevent an alliance from committing suicide? Is there any possibility for you to get any denser than this?
[/quote]
Since we're busy pretending this is real:

MK "takes over" an alliance, and then on behalf of that alliance, offers terms to itself. Totally has nothing to do with MK.

Now can we stop pretending this is real? Or continue, it [i]is[/i] entertaining to read. I don't really care.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303420134' post='2695833']

MK "takes over" an alliance, and then on behalf of that alliance, offers terms to itself. Totally has nothing to do with MK.

Now can we stop pretending this is real? Or continue, it [i]is[/i] entertaining to read. I don't really care.
[/quote]

Correction: A faction loyal to Allarchon within MK declared sovereignty over an alliance, that faction began to negotiate peace on behalf of that alliance with the ruling factions of MK, you were ejected. Quit trying to spin this as if you werent present at the talks.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1303419665' post='2695828']
To be fair, I've never had a problem with decomming military improvements as long as long as you can rebuild them if your nation is attacked and are either allowed to launch counters on the attacking nation without needing permission or the protecting parties are reliably able to defend you by the next update.[/quote]

These days decomming military improvements would be an annoyance term with not much impact. Nations that would be economically hurt the worst by having to rebuy mil improvements would also be the ones most likely to be selling tech and could set aside profits from a couple of tech deals for rebuying them later. Therefore there's no point in making decomming military improvements a peace term unless you simply want to be a richard.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303420614' post='2695843']
Correction: A faction loyal to Allarchon within MK declared sovereignty over an alliance, that faction began to negotiate peace on behalf of that alliance with the ruling factions of MK, you were ejected. Quit trying to spin this as if you werent present at the talks.
[/quote]
I am now intrigued. I would love to see these logs of my presence at "talks."

I wondering if its really hate that you guys have for HoT or is it something more...??

Because if you truly hated him you would not post up what amounts to a clarion call for his presence, seriously quit posting !@#$ HoT has to reply to so we can all be overwhelmed with his SILENCE instead of being bruised from so much facepalming... :ph34r:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1303421973' post='2695860']
I wondering if its really hate that you guys have for HoT or is it something more...??

Because if you truly hated him you would not post up what amounts to a clarion call for his presence, seriously quit posting !@#$ HoT has to reply to so we can all be overwhelmed with his SILENCE instead of being bruised from so much facepalming... :ph34r:
[/quote]
So, what you're saying, is that you don't actually read my posts, but simply seeing my name in a thread causes a twitch in your arm to smack yourself in the face?

I didn't know I had that kind of power. I promise to use my abilities only for the greater good.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303420134' post='2695833']

[/quote]

I don't care whether they are real or not, that much is irrelevant. It was suggested your alliance offered these terms to Mushroom Kingdom, not considering the fact you were taken over (by him, not me), and some idiot was arguing that it was MK's duty to prevent your alliance from committing suicide. Which is dumb.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1303422177' post='2695867']
I don't care whether they are real or not, that much is irrelevant. It was suggested your alliance offered these terms to Mushroom Kingdom, not considering the fact you were taken over (by him, not me), and some idiot was arguing that it was MK's duty to prevent your alliance from committing suicide. Which is dumb.
[/quote]
So in other words you ignored the relevant bits (the idea of MK taking over an alliance and then offering terms to itself) so you could claim that his statement does not fall in line with your self-admitted, self-imposed narrow grasp of the scenario presented?

Yeah. Brilliant debate strategy there.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303422419' post='2695871']
So in other words you ignored the relevant bits (aka, the idea of MK taking over an alliance and then offering terms to itself) so you could claim that his statement does not fall in line with your self-admitted, self-imposed narrow grasp of the scenario presented?

Yeah. Brilliant debate strategy there.
[/quote]

Are you stupid? I ignored it because the person I was arguing with before you entered dumbass mode was not considering it to start with and there was really no need to bring it up to expose how retarded his logic was.

And it should be the same for you, but you're more persistent and need people to bash in your face how much you fail at arguing.