A Holy Proclamation from Mushqaeda

tamerlane

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1303490810' post='2696710']
Some advice...

1. He's an idiot. Anyone using that avatar is an idiot, anyone blaspheming Islam in a joking manner is inviting stupid actions against themselves OOC and this also further proves he's an idiot.
[/quote]

Who said anything about Islam? :wacko:

Furthermore, I invite you to talk to the good people at GATO about my religious views.

Edited by tamerlane

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hal, I don't think anyone actually believes this is anything other than a joke at this point, though you're right, that last response was dumb on my part.

I disagree on making a new thread to re-assert my position, that would have been totally unnecessary and would have played into this nonsense, more than any replies I make in here. Nobody of any real importance thinks this is anything other than the joke that it is.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303495486' post='2696779']
Hal, I don't think anyone actually believes this is anything other than a joke at this point, though you're right, that last response was dumb on my part.

I disagree on making a new thread to re-assert my position, that would have been totally unnecessary and would have played into this nonsense, more than any replies I make in here. Nobody of any real importance thinks this is anything other than the joke that it is.
[/quote]

How wrong you are, sir... How wrong you are.

On another note, I donated some money for 64digits reparation in line with the terms set forth by IC. I will be donating my slots to paying off 64digits reps as set forth in these surrender terms since there is no outside aid clause at a rate of 3mil-100 tech.