A Holy Proclamation from Mushqaeda

tamerlane

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1303422639' post='2695874']
Are you stupid? I ignored it because the person I was arguing with before you entered dumbass mode was not considering it to start with and there was really no need to bring it up to expose how retarded his logic was.

And it should be the same for you, but you're more persistent and need people to bash in your face how much you fail at arguing.
[/quote]
HoT is just mad his former alliance has been annexed by the mighty Mushqaeda. We can't expect him to think clearly with all this stress (or ever).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1303422639' post='2695874']
Are you stupid? I ignored it because the person I was arguing with before you entered dumbass mode was not considering it to start with and there was really no need to bring it up to expose how retarded his logic was.

And it should be the same for you, but you're more persistent and need people to bash in your face how much you fail at arguing.
[/quote]
Except I don't fail at arguing. That's why you'd [i]wish[/i] I would just shut up and go away. Because I'm always right. But I remain, as always, unfazed by the thuggish behaviors of you and yours.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303422155' post='2695865']
So, what you're saying, is that you don't actually read my posts, [b]but simply seeing my name in a thread causes a twitch in your arm to smack yourself in the face?[/b]

[/quote]

Sadly I do read most of them, which is why my request is so heartfelt and imperative to the communities well being :awesome:

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1303422827' post='2695875']
HoT is just mad his former alliance has been annexed by the mighty Mushqaeda. We can't expect him to think clearly with all this stress (or ever).
[/quote]
See, this is better, it's not a mindless hail, it is an attempt to "contribute" to the "discussion" (I use both terms very lightly here). Much better. Good job! I knew you could figure it out!

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303422955' post='2695877']
Except [b]I don't fail at arguing[/b]. That's why you'd [i]wish[/i] I would just shut up and go away. [b]Because I'm always right[/b]. But I remain, as always, unfazed by the thuggish behaviors of you and yours.
[/quote]

Priceless stuff right here.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1303423202' post='2695883']
Priceless stuff right here.
[/quote]
Being right about everything is, indeed, priceless.

Please note the difference between "truth and reality" and "fiction designed to politically uphold one side." I might not be "right" if you choose the latter as your basis on judging the "correctness" of something.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1303421973' post='2695860']
I wondering if its really hate that you guys have for HoT or is it something more...??

Because if you truly hated him you would not post up what amounts to a clarion call for his presence, seriously quit posting !@#$ HoT has to reply to so we can all be overwhelmed with his SILENCE instead of being bruised from so much facepalming... :ph34r:
[/quote]
You're suggesting HoT is capable of silence. You know such not to be the case.

Why is no one calling this what it really is

Thriller was the focus of attention along with TOP and because the attention always has to be on MK we get drivel like this so the spotlight can go right back on them and how evil they are in everyones book

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303414278' post='2695747']
Please come back when you have something substantial to say.
[/quote]
It's like you should take your own advice, HoT. Does that mean you'll be taking a permanent hiatus from the forums? Praise Allarchon!

I am confused as to why this was moved from Alliance Announcements to World Affairs seeing as this announcement was made on behalf of 64digits, an alliance of which I now control all diplomatic and military transactions for in the name of Bob's one true god, Allarchon.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303435347' post='2696069']
I am confused as to why this was moved from Alliance Announcements to World Affairs seeing as this announcement was made on behalf of 64digits, an alliance of which I now control all diplomatic and military transactions for in the name of Bob's one true god, Allarchon.
[/quote]

Probably moved because it's a fake announcement and the schtick is bad

OMG, this is so awesome. I was hoping this would happen. No, seriously. I was laying in bed half asleep, but not really asleep, you know? And I was thinking about what if there were a team of superheroes whose powers were genuinely superhuman, except not really that impressive? Like this one guy can transform into a rabbit. And another can change the color of anything. And another has superhuman strength, but only in the hands. And the last guy can stretch his arms and legs up to twice their normal length. And somehow they manage to fight crime with these powers, even though what's a rabbit man, a color corrector, a guy who can open any jar, and a freakishly tall guy gonna do against a supervillain? or even against a gang banger? Or even against a fairly determined jay walker? Nothing, right? But no, it turns out they can do a lot. So, yeah, you'd just have to read it. But it would be pretty awesome, trust me.

But this is almost as good.

[/quote]
64Digits is not of sufficient value to be recognized as an alliance. The angels have come to their senses on the subject.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1303422177' post='2695867']
I don't care whether they are real or not, that much is irrelevant. It was suggested your alliance offered these terms to Mushroom Kingdom, not considering the fact you were taken over (by him, not me), and some idiot was arguing that it was MK's duty to prevent your alliance from committing suicide. Which is dumb.
[/quote]

No argument stating it was MK's duty to decline the terms, more stating the fact that if MK were actually imposing these terms and did not wish to the PR hell they would likely receive from posting these terms. Perhaps one should garner this concept of reading comprehension before he goes around calling others idiots, because that is quite clearly what was stated.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1303407049' post='2695655']
If it's true that 64 digits proposed these terms, and MK doesn't want to receive the hell they're going to receive from these harsh terms (canceling treaties and expelling leaders). [/quote]

this announcement was made on behalf of 64digits, an alliance of which I now control all diplomatic and military transactions for in the name of Bob's one true god, Allarchon.
[/quote]
Except, even though you want to claim 64Digits as your own, the fact of the matter is that you [i]don't[/i] control 64Digits in any way, and your belief that you do is nothing short of delusional. Saying words and claiming something is true, does not actually make it so.

What's funny is that this discussion alone likely has more posts than the 64Digits forums. Given this, I imagine Mushqaeda control of 64Digits will usher in a new age of bustling activity within the alliance; Allarchon and his soldiers should be welcomed.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303452922' post='2696347']
Except, even though you want to claim 64Digits as your own, the fact of the matter is that you [i]don't[/i] control 64Digits in any way, and your belief that you do is nothing short of delusional. Saying words and claiming something is true, does not actually make it so.
[/quote]

I'm sorry you were overthrown HoT. Maybe if there were some other members of your former alliance around here to back your claims we would be more inclined to believe you.

As it stands, the OP is much more official-sounding than any rebuttal you have posted in this thread, so I am inclined to give Supreme Ayatollah Tamerlane the benefit of the doubt in this matter.

Edited by Wang

[quote name='Wang' timestamp='1303487521' post='2696638']
I'm sorry you were overthrown HoT. Maybe if there were some other members of your former alliance around here to back your claims we would be more inclined to believe you.

As it stands, the OP is much more official-sounding than any rebuttal you have posted in this thread, so I am inclined to give Supreme Ayatollah Tamerlane the benefit of the doubt in this matter.
[/quote]

Never mind the outcast, Wang. I warned you all that he would come to these forums and deny the veracity of my claims but true believers in Allarchon and allies of His cause know that what I say is the truth.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303452922' post='2696347']
Except, even though you want to claim 64Digits as your own, the fact of the matter is that you [i]don't[/i] control 64Digits in any way, and your belief that you do is nothing short of delusional. Saying words and claiming something is true, does not actually make it so.[/quote]

Some advice...

1. He's an idiot. Anyone using that avatar is an idiot, anyone blaspheming Islam in a joking manner is inviting stupid actions against themselves OOC and this also further proves he's an idiot.

2. The smart thing to do was to issue a short statement in Alliance Announcements that this was a bogus thread, acknowledging the joke (ha ha ze funnys guise!), that you are still in charge, and be done.

3. Instead, you are being goaded into responding and you keep responding. That makes you someone who dances for an idiot and therefore an even bigger idiot. People are laughing at you.

4. Shut the hell up.