A Holy Proclamation from Mushqaeda

tamerlane

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1303405555' post='2695636']
Truly fair and honorable terms. Praise Mushqaeda! Praise Allarchon!
[/quote]
ftfy

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1303405792' post='2695643']
And 5 minutes I will never get back has been wasted..
[/quote]
No time is wasted if it is spent in the cause of Allarchon.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1303404335' post='2695617']
This is going to be great.

"MK, you horrible monsters, why didn't you prevent 64Digits from immolating themselves?!"
[/quote]

If it's true that 64 digits proposed these terms, and MK doesn't want to receive the hell they're going to receive from these harsh terms (canceling treaties and expelling leaders). Then MK simply had an easy choice to make, simply decline this offer and return a counter offer. They however accepted it, terms are a two way street even if they were proposed by 64 digits, MK accepted them, and as such are just as much at fault.

Edit: I suppose MK has truly given up on fighting the PR battle.

Edited by TheListener

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1303407049' post='2695655']
If it's true that 64 digits proposed these terms, and MK
doesn't want to receive the hell they're going to receive from these harsh terms (canceling treaties and expelling leaders). Then MK simply had an easy choice to make, simply decline this offer and return a counter offer. They however accepted it, terms are a two way street even if they were proposed by 64 digits, MK accepted them, and as such are just as much at fault.

Edit: I suppose MK has truly given up on fighting the PR battle.
[/quote]

Yes, very good. These certainly are real terms that have been fully negotiated and accepted, and this is literally an official announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom. Now, people may try to pass this off as some sort of unofficial humorous thing, but you know the truth. Whatever you do, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1303407590' post='2695668']
Tamer, I sincerely hope this is a joke.
[/quote]

The Will of Allarchon is never used in a joking matter. This is a legitimate declaration from Mushqaeda.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303405046' post='2695630']
Our religion is not a joke and we would not offer terms up that could not get completed. With the departure of HoT, we believe that we will be able to find the nations as well as generous benefactors willing to assist 64digits in their new course. Your reasoning, infidel, lacks optimism and nobody likes the "glass is half-empty" kind of guy.[/quote]

Ok, so you are hoping that someone will actually pay the bill.

Pardon me...

:lol1:

/me wipes tears of laughter

That's hilarious.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303409467' post='2695687']
Obviously, none of this is true. I still lead 64Digits, and that will not change until I specify otherwise. Those terms are of course not accepted.

That said, some of the responses to this thread have been golden.[/quote]

And the proof...now the only thing left is for MvP to make an appearance.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Obviously, none of this is true. I still lead 64Digits, and that will not change until I specify otherwise. Those terms are of course not accepted.

That said, some of the responses to this thread have been golden.
[/quote]

You will see the error of your ways.

That said, some of the responses to this thread have been golden.
[/quote]

Even without this^, how could anyone think that HoT55 would ever offer to surrender with those terms, or that MK would accept or offer them in the first place? I know they don't LIKE HoT55 much, but this is obviously high comedy.

My congratulations to HoT55 for drawing this much ire, not bad for a fly weight. B-)

In Balkan Banania we exercise freedom of religion but our government’s decision is atheism. In this context we consider all the self-proclaimed prophets and men of the god as charlatans, deluded, madmen or/and egomaniacs. I think that this announcement will be used as a reference by our government in the future.

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1303411405' post='2695709']
Even without this^, how could anyone think that HoT55 would ever offer to surrender with those terms, or that MK would accept or offer them in the first place? I know they don't LIKE HoT55 much, but this is obviously high comedy.

My congratulations to HoT55 for drawing this much ire, not bad for a fly weight. B-)
[/quote]
I'm sure MK would love it and accept them in a heartbeat if I ever did offer stuff like this. MK has demonstrated that there is no bound to how low they are willing to go. The only reason stuff like this isn't offered is because they know it would never happen, and MK only burns through their PR for tiny grains of benefit, never for zero gain.

Also, thanks :awesome:

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1303413185' post='2695730']
It's good to see 64digits with a competent leader. This replacement was long overdue.
[/quote]
Every individual is allotted One (1) "mindless hail" post per thread. You used yours on the previous page. Please come back when you have something substantial to say.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303414278' post='2695747']
Every individual is allotted One (1) "mindless hail" post per thread. You used yours on the previous page. Please come back when you have something substantial to say.
[/quote]

Allarchon would like to enlighten you as to the irony of this post. It is best you heed his request and step aside.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1303414321' post='2695750']
Allarchon would like to enlighten you as to the irony of this post. It is best you heed his request and step aside.
[/quote]
In what way is it ironic? Everything I say is substantial and true, and I very rarely even use my one allotted "mindless hail" post. Though that latter could stem from the fact that I hate almost everyone and everything.