Would you like to see an RV - MVP 1v1?

The MVP

WPE right here  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301180176' post='2677549']
Then again, RV has nukes, TheAUT does not. There's vicarious pleasure to be had there even without battle reports.
[/quote]
You bring up quite an interesting point here.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1301179359' post='2677530']
So RV has gone to GOONS and if he gets nuked enough I get to be able to war him. Would you guys like to see that? I've been wanting to hit RV for awhile now, I want to see if he's really worth all the hype.
[/quote]

hahaha you think you're important enough for people to care what you do.

war him if you want, don't if you don't want to. Stop making threads with the purpose of bolstering your ego.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1301253545' post='2678400']
hahaha you think you're important enough for people to care what you do.

war him if you want, don't if you don't want to. Stop making threads with the purpose of bolstering your ego.
[/quote]

Seems your still upset about our earlier rendezvous. You don't take things lightly, you seem like a p. serious person.

Anyways GOONS just wrecked my nation so this topic is null anyways. :P

Why would anyone be interested in it, besides you two? None of you, despite your experience in such matters, are known as warmachines. FISHGUTS vs Hime Themis maybe, Drai vs oinkoink too, oyababy vs zoomzoomzoom also... but RV vs MVP?!

1v1's don't interest me enough to follow them unless they are massive nations going toe to toe and/or people that I know are equally proficient at beating the crap out of people. You two are neither one of those (as far as I know, I've never fought either of you) so tbh I don't care.