FAIL Triumphant

failmark4.jpg?t=1264395829

Let me begin with a history lesson. Back in the days of 2007, a group of thugs, bullies, fools, and misfits formed a faction known as the Unjust Path. These people were rightfully crushed by the New Polar Order and several of its loyal allies, and justice was had by all. However, Sponge failed. He was too merciful and did not pursue these rejects to their new homes. Now once again they have gathered and pose a threat to freedom, liberty, and justice everywhere. I, supreme leader, Emperor Rebel Virginia of FAIL, cannot allow this. Current two beacons of all that is right in this world, Polaris and the Sith, stand alone against these hooligans. No more! FAIL has returned, and we shall be victorious. As of this moment, we recognize a state of war with all who are at war with our good friends Polaris and the New Sith Order.

Viva FAIL!

Viva Rebel Virginia!

Never give up, never surrender!

Signed,

On this day of January 25, 2010,

Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, Sponge failed. He was too merciful and did not pursue these rejects to their new homes. Now once again they have gathered and pose a threat to freedom, liberty, and justice everywhere. I, supreme leader, Emperor Rebel Virginia of FAIL, cannot allow this.

Glad you support PZI, or at least perma war.

I'm uncertain why the formation of FAIL is necessary given you were already a member of NSO. Do you want others to join you in this fight? FAIL is just... such a bad acronym.

Anyway, good luck, may you crush \m/ and their ratbag gang into the dirt.

[15:16] <Grumpdogg[NpO]> I hereby declare that Rebel_Virginia is an honorary Seal Battalion member

[15:16] <Grumpdogg[NpO]> ./s/ Grumpdogg - Deputy Minister of Peace for the New Polar Order

[15:16] <Grumpdogg[NpO]> o/

[15:16] <Grumpdogg[NpO]> SWIM MY PRETTIES!

[15:18] <Rebel_Virginia> Great.

Forward FAIL forever!

o/