WOLF Warning

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you, and errr... Tech raid vs Alliance Annihilation. :o not a good choice

Your alliance now needs to keep itself together for tech raids then rely on NPO during war.

Have ur alliance back each other up. no use joining a 1 sided war with hopes to teach something.

Edited by Ada069

How is there an alliance under the protection of the Revenge Doctrine? My understanding is that no alliances are allowed on Red other than the NPO, and that only the red sphere is protected by the NPO...

Also, I think you're doing it wrong...

How is there an alliance under the protection of the Revenge Doctrine? My understanding is that no alliances are allowed on Red other than the NPO, and that only the red sphere is protected by the NPO...

Their alliance is not an alliance as per the definitions given in the Moldavi Doctrine. All red nations that aren't members of alliances that fit the definition of alliance in Moldavi were protected by the Revenge Doctrine.

As you would know had you been reading this thread.

Edit: Oh I see you're in Kronos. They're protected by Revenge the same way the VG Coalition used to be. You can ask feardaram about that.

Edited by Haflinger

Another idea could be to declare war on the alliance raiding you or you know.. try to get a real protectorate treaty, one that allow your alliance to grow and still stay on the same color. I'm not that good at politics though. Declaring war on the entire karma side might be the way to go.

HeraclesTheGreat, They're small enough not to be recognized as a alliance by npo so they're protected by the revenge doctrine.

To bawwwwwww or not to bawwwwwwwww?

I think we know where this topic is going so I'll save us all the trouble.

Red Nation: Halp! Halp! NPO isn't defending us!

Karma side/neutrals who like to raid: *make a bawwwwing joke*

Hegemony/neutrals who abhor raiding: OMG DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT THE DESTRUCTION OF NPO WILL DO? HAVE YOU NO SENSE OF DECENCY? (slightly dramatized)

Hegemony: yeah it is, you're at war with them

Hegemony: no u

Red Nation: Halp! Halp!

All Parties: Red Nation, stop being a tool. (followed by continued rabble rabble rabble)

Their alliance is not an alliance as per the definitions given in the Moldavi Doctrine. All red nations that aren't members of alliances that fit the definition of alliance in Moldavi were protected by the Revenge Doctrine.

As you would know had you been reading this thread.

Edit: Oh I see you're in Kronos. They're protected by Revenge the same way the VG Coalition used to be. You can ask feardaram about that.

How does the Moldavi Doctrine define an alliance? I have looked at the NPO's website (links to the wiki) and the CN Wiki (gives a brief overview, but not the text) and haven't had time to search the old forums for it's original posting.

You have a 6 man alliance.

The OP is in Peace mode making threats.

The only war you currently have is one of your own attacking... one of your own.

Micro alliances are so cute when they try to be relevant =)

The Moldavi Doctrine does not apply to alliances which have 4 red team members. IIRC you need to have at least 25. :)

Ah - Thanks Haflinger - could never find the wording of the document, just the general meaning of it - Thanks for educating me

I think people under estimate us, which is a terrible thing to do. How long does everyone here think it took us to get where we are today? 2 weeks maybe? We have nothing to lose besides alliance seniority. ;)

And besides, I completely disagree with the reason Karma went to war with the NPO. It was utter nonsense. Both sides were warmongering even before any real war started. I blame the leaders of Karma..

I know where you guys are coming from. Once being in a clueless little microalliance with no protectors. I have no idea whether your status gave you protection from NPO or not but they unfortunately aren't in much position to give much protection anyway given the array of forces against them.

I'd recommend you do a couple of things.

1) Make sure you have a board set up so other alliances can send you ambassadors. put the url to it in your descripts.

2) Set up an irc channel so people can approach you there. Most CN business is done there. And by having an irc presense you'll be in a better position to approach other alliances.

3) Stay away from THIS board. It's a savage place where even the big guys get beat up on and mocked. Little alliances just don't stand much of a chance. It is a common rookie mistake to get involved with and emulate the politics you see broadcast here. But when you're small and alone a low profile in this forum will serve you FAR better.

4) Look for a protector. Try to get to know some people in different alliances by hanging out with them. And approach those you get along with PRIVATELY (and by that I mean not in an open channel by via a private message) about whether they might be able to help you out with a protectorate. If you are on good terms even if they can't or unwilling they might be able to refer you to someone who might be able to help you out.

You might also want to send ambassadors to the boards of other alliances. You can also get to know them there and perhaps even learn from the example of what they are doing what you should be doing.

5) Set up a page on cybernations.wikia.com with informatrion about your alliance including a board and an irc channel so people know where and how to get in touch with you. It will at the very least give you the aura of being more established.

Good luck and hope I've helped some.

Edited by Taget

I think people under estimate us, which is a terrible thing to do. How long does everyone here think it took us to get where we are today? 2 weeks maybe? We have nothing to lose besides alliance seniority. ;)

And besides, I completely disagree with the reason Karma went to war with the NPO. It was utter nonsense. Both sides were warmongering even before any real war started. I blame the leaders of Karma..

You do realize that the NPO was the one who started this war with their "warmongering" and that Karma simply stepped up and said enough was enough...

You're right, treaties are sooooo 2008.

You at least realize NPO started the war, right?

Yes how dare people step in and defend OV. That's clearly stepping over the line. Go join a real alliance or get a real protectorate treaty if you want to be protected by someone bigger than you. I don't see why you would want a protectorate treaty wich says that you can't have over 25 members anyway. If you want to go to war against karma, do it. If you don't then stop your idle threats.

You do realize that the NPO was the one who started this war with their "warmongering" and that Karma simply stepped up and said enough was enough...

I read through plenty of detailed threads and wiki's to make my own decision on the matter.

rsoxbronco1, from my understanding, they didn't start the war with Karma, but they did start a different war.

Taget, when we feel like becoming official, we will take the advice. ;)