HeroofTime55

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280728038' post='2398023']
[color="#0000FF"]Who is this now? CIS or NATO?[/color]
[/quote]

The leader of CIS. His name is Siggon (not sure if I spelled it right). I can't seem to help any because of his demeanor, and his irrational hate of NATO. I dislike tech raiding, but when you refuse to stop hating an alliance to save your own you kind of deserve to be destroyed.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280727843' post='2398015']
[color="#0000FF"]It is? Are you sure? I was kind of hoping it'd be real. That would have been fun. Besides, how would you know. Last time I checked you weren't in \m/.[/color]
[/quote]

The idea/execution to post false info on that rumor forum all occurred in a public channel.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1280728158' post='2398026']
Given that \m/ is almost certainly a far more powerful alliance, and has absolutely no motivation to "fight fair" it doesn't really demonstrate any incompetence or lack of ability, since the outcome is a forgone conclusion.

No, this is likely the stupidest move I'll see all week, though the week still is young. <_<
[/quote]
Oh, I'm not contesting its stupidity. But I'd bet a steak dinner that was the logic behind it.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1280728269' post='2398033']
The leader of CIS. His name is Siggon (not sure if I spelled it right). I can't seem to help any because of his demeanor, and his irrational hate of NATO. I dislike tech raiding, but when you refuse to stop hating an alliance to save your own you kind of deserve to be destroyed.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What's he have against NATO?

Anyway, Mathias makes a good point. This is \m/ we're talking about. We shouldn't be surprised that they'd consider a boneheaded move like this. Since they haven't denied it yet, I'll assume it's true.[/color]

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1280727449' post='2398008']
Sorry to burst the bubble on this early, but it's fake.
[/quote]

Wow that was fast.

It's unsurprising to see that the quality of HoT's contributions haven't increased at all.

Edited by Mathias

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1280727449' post='2398008']
Sorry to burst the bubble on this early, but it's fake.
[/quote]

[i]This forum is not here to overthrow SG nor to support SG. This forum does not have a specific political outlook or goal regarding specific blocs or alliances. We want war and drama and for CN to be fun again. That does not necessarily mean a SG Civil War nor does it particularly mean another stomp of the ex-hegemony.

More specifically, this forum serves to offer a place for CN players to post intel they have and discuss issues anonymously and without fear of being attacked, ostracized, or !@#$%*ed out by anyone. Worry Free CNTALK (WFC) is a place to promote the knowledge and perhaps involvement of more average CN players. Currently, only top leaders of top alliances get to hear of the best drama of the present. WFC exists to allow the spread of information without fear of getting rolled for it.[/i]

So you say...time will tell I guess.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1280728298' post='2398034']
The idea/execution to post false info on that rumor forum all occurred in a public channel.
[/quote]

Shocking news! Forum which is perfectly designed to elicit overreactions from the gullible elicits overreactions from the gullible!

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1280728787' post='2398044']
[i]This forum is not here to overthrow SG nor to support SG. This forum does not have a specific political outlook or goal regarding specific blocs or alliances. We want war and drama and for CN to be fun again. That does not necessarily mean a SG Civil War nor does it particularly mean another stomp of the ex-hegemony.

More specifically, this forum serves to offer a place for CN players to post intel they have and discuss issues anonymously and without fear of being attacked, ostracized, or !@#$%*ed out by anyone. Worry Free CNTALK (WFC) is a place to promote the knowledge and perhaps involvement of more average CN players. Currently, only top leaders of top alliances get to hear of the best drama of the present. WFC exists to allow the spread of information without fear of getting rolled for it.[/i]

So you say...time will tell I guess.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What does that mean? Is this supposed to be some sort of general anonymous drop point or something?[/color]

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1280729040' post='2398055']
The first thing I thought of when I saw them were the old Blackstone forums.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Nah. I was in Blackstone (as a spy of course). Nothing can be that terrible. Nothing can possibly come close to rivaling Blackstone. Take that as you will.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280728635' post='2398040']
[color="#0000FF"]What's he have against NATO?

Anyway, Mathias makes a good point. This is \m/ we're talking about. We shouldn't be surprised that they'd consider a boneheaded move like this. Since they haven't denied it yet, I'll assume it's true.[/color]
[/quote]

No clue he started screaming insults at me when I asked. I have logs somewhere I'll dump them for the lulz: http://pastebin.com/9QmN4Brz

After that I realized there was no real way to help this guy. So if \m/'s getting rid of him I can see why.

[quote][00:42] <Omniscientone[gato]> oh well RL NATO and the current NATO have nothing to do with each other :P
[00:42] <Omniscientone[gato]> I promise :)
[00:42] <Siggon> lies dammit
[00:43] <Siggon> they do
[00:43] <Omniscientone[gato]> like?
[00:43] <Siggon> they say it stands for Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization
[00:43] * Omniscientone[gato] nods
[00:43] <Siggon> exactly....[/quote]

Clearly a master of debate and overall rational human being.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1280729944' post='2398078']
No clue he started screaming insults at me when I asked. I have logs somewhere I'll dump them for the lulz: http://pastebin.com/9QmN4Brz

After that I realized there was no real way to help this guy. So if \m/'s getting rid of him I can see why.
[/quote]
In all fairness, based on the timestamps, he asked for 20 but you only gave him 15. :P

What a weird small alliance leader. He had allies and lost them over that?

As for the OP, assuming it's fake, who would go to the effort of making a fake chat log? Don't people have enough things to do?