Official disclosure

WcaesarD

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='31 January 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1264988224' post='2148890']
For those requesting timestamped and more info, for now:

[img]http://www.grandbastard.reloadpress.com/upload/11281-ss1.png[/img]
[/quote]
Thread title about Vox makes no sense, Vox didn't exist in December 2009.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D2theMcV' date='31 January 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1264990180' post='2149081']
This definitely explains some...odd...PM's I've started receiving about a month or so ago. Vague promises of "rising to heights you may never achieve in Farkistan" and things of that nature. I'm not going to name any names, but a couple appear on Ceasar's list. I wasn't really sure what was happening, but was told to wait, and I'd see.

Well, I see something now. But what I'm not really sure. The people I'd normally turn to, I no longer trust. People can speculate about this being "fake" or some sort of treaty announcement, but I can assure you, things have gotten really out of control inside Fark. Not only do I feel betrayed by people who obviously misrepresented themselves, but they felt I was someone they could lure into their traitorous plans!

I just really can't believe this...
[/quote]

Well then.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='31 January 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1264990283' post='2149088']
[/quote]
That's the last post in the thread, not its creation date.

Joke thread is a joke.

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='31 January 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1264988371' post='2148910']
To our friends in Fark, I can assure you his is simply not true. I will talk to you on IRC shortly. Arcades057, go crawl back under your rock.
[/quote]

In context, this is the funniest comment in the thread.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='01 February 2010 - 02:11 AM' timestamp='1264990283' post='2149088']
[/quote]

that was the last post. 20 replies.. maybe someone is in some sort of time vortex?

[quote name='Delta1212' date='31 January 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1264990413' post='2149096']
That's the last post in the thread, not its creation date.
[/quote]

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='31 January 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1264990561' post='2149102']
that was the last post. 20 replies.. maybe someone is in some sort of time vortex?
[/quote]
Yeah, why would they still be posting in a thread about an alliance that had dissolved 8 months ago, and if someone besides the OP edited the title to say "feel free to delete" they could have deleted it themself.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='31 January 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1264990851' post='2149117']
Yeah, why would they still be posting in a thread about an alliance that had dissolved 8 months ago, and if someone besides the OP edited the title to say "feel free to delete" they could have deleted it themself.
[/quote]

That seems like a lot of what ifs.

I admit the OP isn't a TWIP, but it is worth looking into. I am.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='31 January 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1264990976' post='2149124']
I'll tell you all what, I've got a Vox-era account at FAN. Mask me, I'll take a look around, and I'll let you know what I find.
[/quote]

Good luck, they responded right quick, good thing I got most of my screenshots before I posted this. They're already trying to cover it up. Don't be fooled.

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='31 January 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1264991092' post='2149129']
Good luck, they responded right quick, good thing I got most of my screenshots before I posted this. They're already trying to cover it up. Don't be fooled.
[/quote]

These screenshots- where are they?

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='31 January 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1264991092' post='2149129']
[/quote]
Please share them all. You keep adding an s to the end of screenshot and then never proving you have anything to indicate you have more then that one you showed us.

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='31 January 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1264991092' post='2149129']
[/quote]
Your a disgrace. No matter how you put it, you just screwed over your former home and just drove the other into anarchy.

[quote name='D2theMcV' date='31 January 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1264990180' post='2149081']
This definitely explains some...odd...PM's I've started receiving about a month or so ago. Vague promises of "rising to heights you may never achieve in Farkistan" and things of that nature. I'm not going to name any names, but a couple appear on Ceasar's list. I wasn't really sure what was happening, but was told to wait, and I'd see.

Well, I see something now. But what I'm not really sure. The people I'd normally turn to, I no longer trust. People can speculate about this being "fake" or some sort of treaty announcement, but I can assure you, things have gotten really out of control inside Fark. Not only do I feel betrayed by people who obviously misrepresented themselves, but they felt I was someone they could lure into their traitorous plans!

I just really can't believe this...
[/quote]

D2, I consider you a friend, and trained you when you came into Farkistan. Trust me now, there are NO FAN spys in Fark!
All of our new council are loyal to us! c372

[quote name='BozDaBoz' date='01 February 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1264991260' post='2149139']
D2, I consider you a friend, and trained you when you came into Farkistan. Trust me now, there are NO FAN spys in Fark!
All of our new council are loyal to us! c372
[/quote]

Or so you think.