Official disclosure

WcaesarD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='treygreen13' date='31 January 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1264993102' post='2149221']
This might be my fault. I accidentally left a Post-It Note on my Governing Computer with the FARK Mainframe Password. I had no idea they password was the same as the one on my luggage too.
[/quote]
It always is. You did change it from the default "12345," right?

And to think I was actually starting to warm up to these guys... <_<

Caesar, if I had my way, I'd turn your pitiful excuse for a nation into a field of the shiniest green glass that the world has ever seen. You spied on us for who knows how long and now you actually have the gall to APPLY FOR ADMISSION?!?!

Sorry, buddy, but your heartfelt plea is falling on deaf ears. Good luck finding an alliance who will overlook such a history in a world of alliances that hate spying.

As for FAN, you guys are like school in summertime: no class.

I guarantee you that one day it will be you no-count, spying, dirty, underhanded scoundrels with your backs against the wall and all you will hear from us is the sound of our laughter as your nations burn.

Spying is a BIG naughty naughty and I can't wait to see you pay dearly for it, FAN. No bacon for you.

[quote name='ConeBone69' date='31 January 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1264987446' post='2148819']
I'm not really shocked by this if true. FAN has always been about doing whatever is needed.
[/quote]
What is needed? Or what is honorable?
If this is what you promote as needed, then quite frankly you should be ashamed of yourself.

[quote name='Lennox' date='31 January 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1264988748' post='2148947']
Congrats on the elections FARK. I will step back and watch the rest of these idiots now ;)
[/quote]

They're actually "erections" :awesome:

Thanks for the fun, everyone. And as for all you conspiracy theorists out there... I was telling the truth, nothing was shopped. Y'all just wanted it to look that way, so it did.

Farkistan Erection Results:

[b]Submitter:[/b]
Randomly Jim

[b]Squirrel:[/b]
Tums

[b]TotalFark Council:[/b]
Emperor Norton I (Speaker Of The Council)
fluoroalien
Mr Cynical
Pope Rodger
Fireguy15207

Well, we've finished counting the votes, and wouldn't you know? FAN were absolutely spot on. I'd like to thank them for saving me so much work in organising the Erections. It may have been total chaos but it was certainly worth it, especially as I may now be able to hire them long term. I hear they also do weddings and barmitzvahs.

Thanks FAN, see you next month!

Ayreonaut

Walken of Farkistan.

little slow on this but...

[b]I[/b] can't even... what is this.

[b]G[/b]ood job Fan on ruining our friendship
[b]E[/b]ven if you apologize it wont help
[b]T[/b]his is the end. Period.

[b]T[/b]ry to make things better I dare you.
[b]O[/b]h I see it was all a joke?

[b]B[/b]ut but my emotions were toyed with...
[b]R[/b]eally they were.
[b]E[/b]verything turned out all right though I guess I can forgive Fan and Gov
[b]A[/b]www who am I kidding I love them both.
[b]K[/b]ind of nice it ended this way huh?

[b]R[/b]eally good job on the 'shoops
[b]A[/b]lmost blew it with the Randomly Jim thing though.
[b]D[/b]id you use adobe or mspaint?
[b]I[/b]'m really cheap and use mspaint,
[b]O[/b]r sometimes if I need transparencies I use GIMP.

[b]S[/b]oooo nothing much else to talk about.
[b]I[/b] guess I should congratulate the council.
[b]L[/b]ooks like Emperor Norton is speaker. That's nice.
[b]E[/b]xcellent job by fluoroalien during the last time in office. Hope you keep it up!
[b]N[/b]ice to see Mr. Cynical is on council. Going to be keeping the imports of tacohats secure I hope?
[b]C[/b]razy Pope GOT ELECTED? WHAT!?! That's about as bad as if that splitter firegu...crap.
[b]E[/b]veryone else(tums, jim) much love.

I just always assumed FAN spied. *shrugs* This may be true or may not be. Either way, releasing the info publicly kind of sucks for those whose sensitive information you are leaking. I will echo that there seems a dearth of evidence to support the strength of your claims.

Anyway, if this is seriously their plan, I fear it not. It is far too ambitious to succeed though it does seem like a great peace-time hobby to keep members busy. Good luck with the global domination, FAN.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='01 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1265057510' post='2150984']
As I said to FireGuy last night, congrats!

Congrats to the rest of the elected as well. It was fun watching my members get all paranoid as most of them misread the OP and though that FAN had a spy in our midst.

My guess is it's iClean.
[/quote]
Oh, you better believe it's iClean. He just has those shifty eyes that a spy has.

/Congratulations to the erected!