Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

7 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

I was told DragonPhyre posted. Can we take a brief second to acknowledge that Kilo hae waken up the old guard of GATO

I'm only one woman. Not much of an Old Guard.

Also, just really annoyed with Junka. We worked together a bit in 1V and apparently, he's gone weird since.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Who said I had no problem with rolling TTK? I could go into much greater detail about that and this, but that is between me and my government. Not the for the OWF. 

Well for me, I guess i'm just too independent to stay with an alliance that does stuff i'm so against... i won't ask you to say more as I respect your reason for keeping that private...

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

indian-school-for-savages-cartoon.jpg

School is in session for the barbarians.

Casus Belli essentially means "Just War" in Latin. It has a defensive and legal basis, it's not a phrase that can mean anything you want.

Preempting an aggressive war? Valid

Crushing raiders? Valid

Leaked screenshots of a plot? Valid

Attacking someone you don't like? Not Valid

I don't care whether you call it a CB or not.  It's 2017 Junka.  Historically, most CB's have been based on made up BS anyway.  Rolling you isn't worth the effort of digging up the logs of the things you've said, and enough people have seen them.  Pineapple simply doesn't belong on the pizza shaped planet that we have thus far co-existed on.

Just now, DragonsPhyre said:

Also, just really annoyed with Junka. We worked together a bit in 1V and apparently, he's gone weird since.

i don't think its that, sometimes, especially 1on1 and internally Junka can be a great guy, but when he gets TRIGGERED, he's nuts. he was the same way 11 years ago as he is now... thats why some people are so personally defending him, but those who deal with him over and over agian realize what he is...

Just now, MaineGOP said:

i don't think its that, sometimes, especially 1on1 and internally Junka can be a great guy, but when he gets TRIGGERED, he's nuts. he was the same way 11 years ago as he is now... thats why some people are so personally defending him, but those who deal with him over and over agian realize what he is...

Ah, that might be it. Prior to my latest stint as AC, I never worked with him much on FA issues. 1V didn't give us much to talk about other than fighting a war and IAA's dissolution.

30 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

wait, you've defended junka over and over and yet you have him blocked?

This would be the explanation for the defense, actually. She blocked him, forgot, then forgot completely about him as the block had its intended effect, until years later and people are complaining about his posts and she's thinking "it can't possibly be that bad, can it?"

Yes. Yes, it is that bad.

12 minutes ago, DragonsPhyre said:

I remember you, which is kind of the definition of every old alliance's old guard I think these days. Also, it's nice to see you back.

1 minute ago, Haflinger said:

This would be the explanation for the defense, actually. She blocked him, forgot, then forgot completely about him as the block had its intended effect, until years later and people are complaining about his posts and she's thinking "it can't possibly be that bad, can it?"

I remember you, which is kind of the definition of every old alliance's old guard I think these days. Also, it's nice to see you back.

you are absolutely right....

She has missed his greatest misses on OWF... how he has antagonized and alienated everyone and only talked to him on her server on discord.... yet i noticed just lately she has been joining other servers on discord so she has missed his alienating bullcrap posting on the servers ...

fox realize you know him personally, it is not us attacking him for personal reasons but you defending him for personal reasons.... you have missed all his OWF and Discord BS... he is as bad as we say he is.... unblock and watch...

The best thing to do at this point is just put Junka out of his misery. Purge iSX and be done with it.

The quicker the better.

Seeing this crap shoot drag on is not humane.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The best thing to do at this point is put Junka out of his misery. 

The quicker the better. Just be done with it.

coming from the ally who just the other night on CN radio defended junka, argued for him, backed him.... and then that same night Junka stabbed him in the back by ignoring his requests to just not post on the OWF...

DO YOU ALL GET IT YET, JUNKA CAN NOT BE TRUSTED TO BE COUNTED ON.... ISX I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE.... GALERION ONE MORE CHANCE, DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM JUNKA...

not a threat just a major request... :(

Edited by MaineGOP

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The end result will be the same, I'd just rather see it be done quick.

I agree i sad.... as someone who has been agaisnt junka for a while, how this is playing out is just sad... ISX... please...

1 hour ago, Fox Fire said:

Yes. I don't think any of you get it yet. IDC about Junka on a personal level. His rhetoric can irritate me as much as it does you. I would have unblocked him and Hime by now, but last I tried, the forums wouldn't let me unblock anyone. 

My motivation for somewhat defending Junka basically comes down to my own integrity and recognition of an unhealthy trend of hypocritical stupidity. I don't support Junka so much as I oppose his enemies, so to speak. 

Putting multisyllabic words in there doesn't make you sound less dumb

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

you are absolutely right....

She has missed his greatest misses on OWF... how he has antagonized and alienated everyone and only talked to him on her server on discord.... yet i noticed just lately she has been joining other servers on discord so she has missed his alienating bullcrap posting on the servers ...

fox realize you know him personally, it is not us attacking him for personal reasons but you defending him for personal reasons.... you have missed all his OWF and Discord BS... he is as bad as we say he is.... unblock and watch...

No, he's not absolutely right. You think I've missed something and I think I didn't need to see it to begin with. I've seen plenty, given how much we've spoken. You still seem to be missing the point, where I'm not defending him because I like him. In fact, again, and I'll slightly reword it this time for clarity.... I'm not so much defending Junka as I'm expressing opposition to his enemies. 

If you could see private convos from IRON, you'd know I fully acknowledge his rhetoric for what it is. It just doesn't have much effect on my opinion of what's going on here.

5 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Putting multisyllabic words in there doesn't make you sound less dumb

You're straight up one of the dumbest people Bob has to offer. I mean you're not quite on the DoorNail level, but you're certainly no SOM or Samus. So that's almost a compliment coming from you. 

3 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

You're straight up one of the dumbest people Bob has to offer. I mean you're not quite on the DoorNail level, but you're certainly no SOM or Samus. So that's almost a compliment coming from you. 

you realize...nvm

Just now, Sir Kiloist said:

you realize...nvm

You realize you guys are like this?

i1c455.gif

Not sure how to explain it any more clearly. Ever seen me in here before backing Junka when he's being rolled?... Probably because IDC about Junka being rolled. But still, you'll all continue to be this:

tenor.gif

57 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

You realize you guys are like this?

i1c455.gif

Not sure how to explain it any more clearly. Ever seen me in here before backing Junka when he's being rolled?... Probably because IDC about Junka being rolled. But still, you'll all continue to be this:

tenor.gif

I know it is pearls before swine and all, but have you ever considered that you are piss poor at expressing your exact point, and that from my generally disinterested approach to analysis of your posts, you seem to be unsure what your point is most of the time, clarifying it as you go along as it dawns on you what you are actually trying to say?  

*Long sentence used to keep most people from reading it.

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I know it is pearls before swine and all, but have you ever considered that you are piss poor at expressing your exact point, and that from my generally disinterested approach to analysis of your posts, you seem to be unsure what your point is most of the time, clarifying it as you go along as it dawns on you what you are actually trying to say?  

*Long sentence used to keep most people from reading it.

Umno. The people I'm addressing in this forum should know my point quite well by now as I've expressed it quite clearly through other channels. I mean it's all over Discord and now it's here. 

The aim of this whole shebang, not just this particular war, but this "Jihad" on Junka in general is not just some casual rolling with a CB and terms. It's an attempt to drive one of Bobs most active nations from this world entirely and permanently. Let's not pussy foot around about that. Few of said people will actually admit it, and are probably checking themselves since I've been throwing this out there because they just suck. Ironically, a lot of these people who want to drive Junka out will simultaneously complain about how dead Bob is. Nonesense and hypocrisy upon stilts!

With all the damn work I put into trying to retain people, nobody can honestly expect me to support this. I'm an IRON Alpha officer so my job consists of looking out for our smallest nations. Because of that, I tend to meet a whole lot of noobs. Whether they are in IRON or even attacking IRON and then getting rolled, I try to keep them active and steer them in the right direction. In fact the last nation I dealt with I actually steered toward ISX upon request. And he seems to enjoy it there and enjoy Junka. Good for him. He joined an alliance and likes where he's at. Even though he attacked us and made absurd demands, I'm happy to see he's still around and kicking. 

Would you like me to write a Junka style essay about this, or are you starting to get my drift?

I don't really have alot in terms of ability. It's more about duty and the willingness to do the right thing. I'm not that good at math, or foreign affairs, I just do what I believe is right and through force of will I made it this far, next to those who believe what I believe.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Point out whether something is right or wrong... I will take heed. I resigned without hesitation after deciding it was the right thing to do.

Try to force a free man to bow and submit, by fear of force? If he submits, how can he be a free man? That is the thinking of slaves and tyrants.

Edited by Immortan Junka

37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't really have alot in terms of ability. It's more about duty and the willingness to do the right thing. I'm not that good at math, or foreign affairs, I just do what I believe is right and through force of will I made it this far, next to those who believe what I believe.

I told you abt these guys long back remember? That time you refused to help me and said I was on my own and brought all those on myself. Now those same guys fcked you over and I am here saying "I told u so".

Do yourself a favour and demote yourself and work you way back, I have done that many times and it is not bad.

3 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

I told you abt these guys long back remember? That time you refused to help me and said I was on my own and brought all those on myself. Now those same guys fcked you over and I am here saying "I told u so".

Do yourself a favour and demote yourself and work you way back, I have done that many times and it is not bad.

Yes, we have seen the atrocities, which I will not go into. However, my duty does not extend beyond the Imperium. Those of suitable moral character may apply to join us, but we don't have the means to save the entire world.