Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me - let me guess... you're awaiting SNX to weaken us so that Flying Kwis can jump in there and finish us off, claiming victory once and for all.. :)

Solid plan!

It seems I have a spy my midst...who is your source?! Polarian fiend!

And? You make it sound like Polar jumped in on an alliance devastated by war... Who needs enemies with propaganda like that from friends like you :P

Polar did jump an alliance who has been at war for over a month so far.  Say what you will, but by the end of this SNX will be fully battle hardened.

Polar did jump an alliance who has been at war for over a month so far.  Say what you will, but by the end of this SNX will be fully battle hardened.

Considering that the over a month already was in the "useless tiers" as many including yourself call it or similar and not all or even most of the alliance, then I disagree the alliance hasn't been at war and only a small fraction have been doing terrorist counter operations as Junka calls it.

Propaganda has to be consistent and not here, there and everywhere.

I thought they would of been fully battle hardened already when their future allies and their allies slapped the whole of SNX around for abit? Even before that during the global or has Junka's reform not hit the military side yet as too busy being a farmer? Edited by the rebel

When is DK going to exercize their option to defend their friends in SNX? They were so quick to attack the family when we started lighting up, and humiliating SNX so you'd think when an even greater threat like the majestic Npo starts curb stomping SNX DK would do something about it.

This my friends is cowardace at it's finest. The summit of shame. I love to see bullies who only make safe hits get cracked up. Although my wars with SNX/DK have nothing to do with Npo's beef with them the Npo's spanking of SNX, and the liar/coward Junka couldn't have come at a better time. Karma is truly a *mod edit*

DK...so quick to hit when they are safe and out of range...So cowardly when they see an actual threat to themselves. I hope your "Doomlords" are reaming your a$ses right now for this pathetic display. Or have they become sweethearts now too?

Edited by Keelah

When is DK going to exercize their option to defend their friends in SNX? They were so quick to attack the family when we started lighting up, and humiliating SNX so you'd think when an even greater threat like the majestic Npo starts curb stomping SNX DK would do something about it.

This my friends is cowardace at it's finest. The summit of shame. I love to see bullies who only make safe hits get cracked up. Although my wars with SNX/DK have nothing to do with Npo's beef with them the Npo's spanking of SNX, and the liar/coward Junka couldn't have come at a better time. Karma is truly a B#%$&.

DK...so quick to hit when they are safe and out of range...So cowardly when they see an actual threat to themselves. I hope your "Doomlords" are reaming your a$ses right now for this pathetic display. Or have they become sweethearts now too?

Too be fair, you are way more insufferable than Oculus.

They've been at war with fucking Methrage, dude.

Your concern for the well-being of our ally at this time is emblematic of your character,  Sir Kindle.   The answer to your private question regarding the micro war is still no.

I didn't need a confirmation WC. Your side asked us to have a secret white peace. We said no, not with out peace for our friends as well. Then we asked you to just give us all white peace so we can be on our way. You said peace for aNiMaLz but not LN. We said no.

What made you think we needed confirmation? Anything that wasn't clear was already cleared up in PM.

When is DK going to exercize their option to defend their friends in SNX?

Let's not worry about how DK treats their allies, its not our problem. I think this thread brings enough attention to the issue & mostly just confirmed how most thought DK would act; rather than surprise anyone.

Help an ally while losing some stats or ditch an ally; then take a PR hit. SNX was so confident I would assist you guys as soon as I could, SNX went ahead and hit me in an aggressive war to get the jump on me before I could declare on them. I'm proud to have that kind of reputation over one where people assume I'll do nothing. I'm much happier in the position I'm in now than I would be sitting in DK.

Edited by Sephiroth

I didn't need a confirmation WC. Your side asked us to have a secret white peace. We said no, not with out peace for our friends as well. Then we asked you to just give us all white peace so we can be on our way. You said peace for aNiMaLz but not LN. We said no.

What made you think we needed confirmation? Anything that wasn't clear was already cleared up in PM.

When did this topic become about you and that small NS alliance you live in and those small NS allies you have, why can you not simply let a topic stay on path its about NpO hitting SNX i see nothing about crappy Animals and LN or M inc or any one who support you, so please get back on topic 

When did this topic become about you and that small NS alliance you live in and those small NS allies you have, why can you not simply let a topic stay on path its about NpO hitting SNX i see nothing about crappy Animals and LN or M inc or any one who support you, so please get back on topic 

leave m inc out of this, creep

I suppose when WC attempted to create a straw man which was made to side track from my original question which had to do with the war. Why don't you read before your post? My question was about this thread subject. WC's straw man wasn't'.

Please stop jocking my nuts. You already look stupid with making all your threats of selling down and perma warring us. You have done nothing to make good on your threats. Your all talk dude. Your a coward and a pixel hugger, and now a liar. You belong where you are with the rest of the Doom Trash.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see WC and then you took this off track. Because clearly your obsessed with me. Look how you jump on my every post. I own you doom puppy.

Now bark dog. Edited by Sir Kindle

It's cute how the Libertarians have no idea what's going on but insist nonetheless on flapping their gaping maws.

ugly-fat-woman-in-terrible-make-up-eatin

Oh look, there's SirWilliam eating his banana and pretending to care about DK affairs. Shut up, stupid neutral. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

WC suddenly claimed to respond to his PM in this thread without clarifying what, so you're drawing the thread more off-topic with your constant posts to distract; when it could it have ended when he clarified what she seemed to be talking about..

Although i suggest nobody from the LPC respond to anymore posts in here by DK & let themselves get caught up in a back and forth,, responding to the bad posters will only encourage them. Just some advice though & everyone can do as they wish.

ugly-fat-woman-in-terrible-make-up-eatin

Oh look, there's SirWilliam eating his banana and pretending to care about DK affairs. Shut up, stupid neutral. 

The simpleton has discovered Google Images and a two syllable word whose meaning he doesn't understand. Oh goodie!

You seem to have an affinity for the phallus, are you trying to tell us something?

The simpleton has discovered Google Images and a two syllable word whose meaning he doesn't understand. Oh goodie!

You seem to have an affinity for the phallus, are you trying to tell us something?

reiterating that anybody can use google image. The difference is that you're still a stupid neutral. 

WC suddenly claimed to respond to his PM in this thread without clarifying what, so you're drawing the thread more off-topic with your constant posts to distract; when it could it have ended when he clarified what she seemed to be talking about..

Although i suggest nobody from the LPC respond to anymore posts in here by DK & let themselves get caught up in a back and forth,, responding to the bad posters will only encourage them. Just some advice though & everyone can do as they wish.

Any WC response to you must make your day, huh?

You appear to live for a response from us.  Your obsession with us is bordering on unhealthy.

Any WC response to you must make your day, huh?

You appear to live for a response from us.  Your obsession with us is bordering on unhealthy.

What? I mostly had Devialance in mind when making that post and didn't feel like singling out one poster. So I;m not sure what you mean & what your obsession might be with me.

Although Devialance makes enough posts for the rest of DK combined & Franz never posts anymore.

White Chocolate said in the post right before the one Sir Kindle made and Devialance claimed off-topic,

"Sir Kindle.   The answer to your private question regarding the micro war is still no."

Edited by Sephiroth

What? I mostly had Devialance in mind when making that post and didn't feel like singling out one poster. So I;m not sure what you mean & what your obsession might be with me.

Although Devialance makes enough posts for the rest of DK combined & Franz never posts anymore.

i miss the franz posts

Where do you come up with this material? It's so refreshing and witty. You keep calling people something you don't know the meaning of!

You recumbentibus.

don't choke on your banana. nonsensical neutral 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock