Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Thanks for regurgitating Polar's propaganda, but you are being deliberately disingenuous considering one of your allies who also happen to be connected to Doom was under threat.

If you are referring to M Inc news- that was not a Polar propoganda thing- as I brought both sides to the table for a fair, unbiased, news cast (and I'm serious- pm me if you felt there was any side picking as that was not the intended goal).

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I think that took less time than it took Pacifica to turn on TPF. Congrats guys!

The relentless dripping continues, the urge to scratch my eyes out with a dry stick so I don't have to read anymore JunkaDrivel is becoming almost compelling.

If only you would.

The relentless dripping continues, the urge to scratch my eyes out with a dry stick so I don't have to read anymore JunkaDrivel is becoming almost compelling.

To be fair, you kind of brought it on yourself by declaring war on him.

To be fair, you kind of brought it on yourself by declaring war on him.

It's secretly a pro-Junka propaganda move.  He's been chirping for months about the glory of being a <5k superpower, and he worked out an honorable and brave secret treaty with Polar to help ensure everyone in SNX becomes a <5k superpower through lots and lots of nuking

I made the signature of MagicNinja in 2007.

:ehm:

giphy.gif

We're almost as old as declaring war on people who make you mad. Had I known declaring war on SNX would have no consequences I would have pushed harder for us to do it weeks ago....

Edited by magicninja

So much talk from others round about. I'm just looking forward to when SNX start fighting - I've heard big things about their martial abilities (mostly from themselves, but, you know...)

SNX has been fighting for a while now. 

Just saying.

Are you t rying to tell me that SNX hasn't been fighting for a while now?

Maybe if junka wasn't such a junktard, he would be sending third parties to give that piss poor excuse.

The only fight they had before us was a co-op with dk where they did a 'join or die' accords.

The way he tried screwing over animalz for an 'easy' ego boost and pre-emoting LN- bring us in- made him 'fight for a while' and I know you know how long he's fought because he's been on aid support since.

And I wonder how many medals SNX pass around this time?

Are you t rying to tell me that SNX hasn't been fighting for a while now?

No... you misunderstood the context of his initial post, probably because it's like an "internal joke".

We are laughing at how terrible is SNX when it comes to fighting wars.... an issue that is not related at all with the obvious position they are facing right now (we know that they are outnumbered). 

But there are some issues that we are seeing again and again and make us laugh: You probably fought a war against a Nation that seems not to understand the basics of war... let's say that SNX seems to be like the chosen home of those who make absurd mistakes again and again...

It is true that the maths are against them... but still... Even their upper tier is completely lost about how to fight a war. I would explain why and which ones are the HUGE mistakes that they usually make... but it wouldn't be cool to offer "hints" at the Alliance we are fighting with.

Every alliance has a few people who are inactive or bad at war, Polar's ones have the luxury of not having to fight in this war... there are three pages of polar nations in range of the half a page comprising SNX's upper tier.

Stay classy though, everyone likes boastful winners.

We are laughing at how terrible is SNX when it comes to fighting wars.... an issue that is not related at all with the obvious position they are facing right now (we know that they are outnumbered). 

But there are some issues that we are seeing again and again and make us laugh: You probably fought a war against a Nation that seems not to understand the basics of war... let's say that SNX seems to be like the chosen home of those who make absurd mistakes again and again...

Perhaps SNX's allies prior to the Doom War should of worked with them more to make sure they had a better understanding of how to fight.  I recall comments from our side at the time that were similar.

No... you misunderstood the context of his initial post, probably because it's like an "internal joke".

It is true that the maths are against them... but still... Even their upper tier is completely lost about how to fight a war. I would explain why and which ones are the HUGE mistakes that they usually make... but it wouldn't be cool to offer "hints" at the Alliance we are fighting with.

Thats the thing with internal jokes, they don't make sense with people not in the know.

What upsets me the most is that my war declaration has a grammatical error that is now impossible to fix, and it sits there mocking me every time I look.  For that, I apologize, to my people, my parents, my teachers, and my opponent.  I do not apologize for anything else.

Well there is at least one grammatical error in the US constitution (that I don't believe anyone has ever bothered to fix), so all things considered I don't think it's too big of an issue.

It's good of you to apologise though.

Were there a couple of raiders in a two man low tier AA called "Hell" attacking them a couple of months ago?

I remember said 2 man AA going up against a much larger alliance and kicking their arses (or at least their lower tier), but I might be mixing SNX up with someone else.

Every alliance has a few people who are inactive or bad at war, Polar's ones have the luxury of not having to fight in this war... there are three pages of polar nations in range of the half a page comprising SNX's upper tier.

And yet more of our nations are willing to fight.

You have almost 2 pages of nations on peace mode and many of them are high tier. Are they scared of losing their precious infrastructure to others?

Perhaps SNX's allies prior to the Doom War should of worked with them more to make sure they had a better understanding of how to fight.  I recall comments from our side at the time that were similar.

Some things can't be taught. I'm sure if they could have been, you guys as their protectors would have stood up.

You were their protector undertheir illustrious and unequated Junka. You felt them ready to be "upgraded" from a protectorate to stand on their own.

Maybe you should have worked with them? Or was that "upgrade" so you can sit back pointing fingers?