Create The Bear Cavalry Flag!

Van Hoo III

.... or A Bear Cavalry flag, anyway.

As many of you know, The Bear Cavalry does not have an official flag. Instead, we rotate them from a group of flags that we have chosen to represent us. This started due to indecisiveness on our part, but now has become a running gag, with some of you sending us new flags to choose from.

So, we are requesting more. :D

If any of you have a flag design that you'd like us to consider PM it to myself, Shurukian, or Gibsonator21 on these forums, on our forums (www.thebearcavalry.com), or on IRC. We'd rather they not be posted here in the thread as we like to retain the element of surprise. lol

All flags submitted to us will be posted on our forums for our members to see and comment on. On our next announcement, a new flag will be used ... and it could be yours! What do you win, should we select yours? Nothing! Nothing at all! Just knowledge that one of your flags was used by The Bear Cavalry.

The flags we currently have in our rotation:

Bear2.png

Bear3.png

Bear1.png

Bear4.png

Good luck! :D

You're a big enough alliance you could organize and afford pumping some tech into nations who take the time to make you flags worth using. Its a good way to promote good relations with those participating and give people reason to maybe care about this enough to put some time into one.

With no prize, I doubt many will put any effort beyond maybe pasting a pic they like from image search.  If you did have a worthwhile prize, like helping me break 1k tech faster; I could maybe fire up the Photoshop. ;p

Edited by Sephiroth

We've actually had several people submit flags. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to take part without any actual prize. ;)

I guess I lack the motivation some have. Although you know as well as I for nations who have been here approaching 10+ years, a slot of aid is nothing and doesn't cost them anything they'll be ever be able to spend. :P

Good luck with the contest though, I see you already have some good flags. So it will be interesting if the winner is better than any in your current rotation.

I really like stonewalls 1st and 3rd* (did you make all those or pulled em from the net? Regardless thanks) and the last from OP.

Especially because stonewalls 3rd has a picture of out mascot in the foreground (Hoo).

I tweaked them up on photo shop feel free to use them i saw some more ideas but those three looked best imo... :awesome: I like 3rd one best and the 2nd one was for flag mascot or something lol some people like "cute" flags

Edited by Stonewall14