An ADI Transition

For the past 5 months, it has been an honor for me to lead the wonderful people that populate the Aqua Defense Initiative. We have seen great accomplishments, difficult trials, and two wars. We are still here, and we are stronger than ever. When we hit 1 million total NS in a short three months, I knew that this alliance was going to make some noise. Some of that noise hasn't been the greatest, but we live and we learn.

I am passing the torch of leadership off for a while. [OOC]I just got promoted at the job and my life is about to be really hectic, so I want to make sure that the alliance is cared for until my schedule becomes more stable.[/OOC] I'm not the only person who is facing a busy season, as we have Archon Daverin retiring from his Arbiter seat, and a new Judicator due to Yuurei's departure from ADI. So I'll be announcing a pretty different government, but a very capable one.

I have appointed Lord Tri as my successor. Lord Tri is intelligent, hardworking, and he has a level head. I feel that he will lead ADI down the right path and have full faith that he will continue to lead ADI toward our ideals. Replacing him at Lord of Foreign Affairs will be Shadeslayers09, another hardworking member with a great head on his shoulders.

Also, as our new Judicator, we have Kaplechistan who has shown nothing but loyalty to ADI. He always stands for the membership of our alliance an their needs, so I am happy to see him promoted.

Nathan Grant and The Masheen will be our new Arbiters. Both of them have contributed hard work to the alliance both in wartime and peacetime.

So therefore, I announce ADI's new government.

Lord High Sentinel- Lord Tri
Judicator- Kaplechistan
Arbiter- Nathan Grant
Arbiter- The Masheen
Lord of Foreign Affairs- Shadeslayers09
Lord of Defense- Kingly
Lord of Internal Affairs- Magister Populi

[center][img]http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy18/JohnShepard/DRAFT2.png[/img][/center]

Let the world recognize our new government.

o/ ADI

P.S Before anyone gets started, this has nothing to do with pressures from RoK or company. ADI is a sovereign alliance and does not allow outsiders to dictate our internal governing. I simply do not have the time I once had to properly fulfill my duties as the Lord High Sentinel.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy18/JohnShepard/DRAFT2.png[/img]
[color="#00FFFF"][size="5"]A Message from the Lord High Sentinel[/size][/color][/center]

[b]To the nations of Planet Bob:[/b]

First and foremost, an introduction. For those of you who don't know me, I am Lord Tri, newly appointed Lord High Sentinel for the Aqua Defense Initiative. I would like to express the great honor that has been bestowed upon me. It with the utmost pleasure that I accept the opportunity to lead such a fine and loyal group of nations.

As I understand that some may not really know me, I'll let you know how I roll. I am a man who uses few words, but packs a whole lot of meaning into them. Getting that out of the way, I openly acknowledge previous wrongdoings and miscommunications that have scarred the image of the Aqua Defense Initiative. It is my intention to move past previous grievances and to express to the world what and who we really are. As such, I welcome all alliances and independent nations alike that may have any questions or concerns to come speak with me in the many various forms of communication we are blessed with.

My final order of business is directed towards John Warbuck. Warbuck, the service and dedication you have given to this alliance is something many could only desire. You have brought the Aqua Defense Initiative from a fledgling alliance to an alliance every one of its members can be proud of. Acknowledging your exceptional service to the Aqua Defense Initiative, and by the power vested in me as Lord High Sentinel, I hereby bestow upon you the title of "Lord High Sentinel Emeritus". May your service never be forgotten.

Signed,
[i]Lord Tri of Tribathia[/i]
[b]Aqua Defense Initiative[/b]
Lord High Sentinel

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by Lord Tri

[i]And suddenly, a cry went up through the crowd of Rok'ers, their joy evident, tears streaming down their eyes until Hoo stood before them, and they all went silent.[/i]

I could go on, but...eh, my creative juices are a little dry tonight. Hoo, you finish it if you like. :v:

Hope this gov works out for you, ADI.

[quote name='zenergy' date='23 February 2010 - 07:24 AM' timestamp='1266909863' post='2198749']
Man, if VE hates Warbuck so much, he [i]must [/i]be good people.

Congrats on the new gov, ADI - y'all are some fine folks.

o/ ADI!
[/quote]
I see that you've been taking a few lessons from The Big Bad on cheap potshots.