And so it ends.

Tharbakim

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Im here today to say that your friend, CEN, is going under.

We had a good run, but we reached the finish line, and now its time to go home, and go back to normal.

Thanks OO, for everything you did for us. The Bandit Accords will not go unremembered.

CIA, its been fun being close to you guys.

M*A*S*H, <3

I would do personal thanks, but I think you're all bored already.

And I would include a flag, but I'm much too lazy.

So here is to the future, and going back to our lives.

Signed:

Tharbakim, Sole-standing Government member of CEN.

Oh, and M*A*S*H is protecting CEN's AA for the next... however long they feel like.

Not unexpected, you did well to last this long after half your gov was gone. Good luck finding a new home

Join NSO, you can tell them I sent you.

Kind of stepping on their grave aren't you? A bit too soon?

Edited by Skippy

CEN has been a great Protectorate since we signed with them back in May of this year. M*A*S*H is very sad to see this happen to CEN and wishes its members best of luck in future endeavors. M*A*S*H will be protecting the AA of Coalition of Erratic Nations for 120 hours starting right now. Any attack on them is an attack on us.

Edit: people post quick these days I need to brush up on my forum posting skills.

Edited by Col. Fitswilliam

The Colonial Independence Association is sorry to see the down fall of such well respected alliance. We wish you well and good luck in your future.

The CIA will uphold the MDP that is held with the AA Coalition of Erratic Nations for 120 hrs. As an attack on them is an attack on M*A*S*H. It is the same for the Colonial Independence Association.