The Corporation Declaration of Existence

TheCorporationBanner2.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Corporation Announces its Founding and Declares its Existence

OWF, PLANET BOB – SEPT. 12, 2009

Today it is with great pleasure that I announce the formal existence of The Corporation. This alliance has been in the works for the better part of the last year, as we have gone from idea, to structure, to reality. I could not be happier to help lead this alliance. We have assembled some of the best minds on Bob to take part in this project, and we have decided to overflow outside the mould – if not quite breaking it.

The Corporation will be a yellow alliance. Our aim is simple: Take our own little patch of grass on Planet Bob while seeking peaceful co-existence with all other yellow alliances. We have had the opportunity to meet and even befriend some yellow alliances already, and we look forward to building on those relationships, and forming more relationships.

We will not be starting with a protector, but more about that will be shared further down.

I could not think of leading this alliance without my brother, and I am proud to have iClean stand with me on this new dawn. This would not be a DoE without some words from the man himself:

Employees of the Corporation and Citizens of Planet Bob,

Today is a momentous occasion. Today, ladies and gentlemen, the Corporation takes its first steps into the world at large. Through the hard work and meticulous planning of the last five months, we are now ready to see the fruits of our labors. Today, we are able to stand proud, tall and most importantly united. United in a common vision for the future. United in an unbreakable optimism and strength of spirit. I have said it many times before and I believe it bears repeating; It is not a matter of “if” the Corporation will succeed. It is simply a matter of how quickly we’ll do it.

In my time as a leader, government member and ordinary citizen of Planet Bob, I have never once seen a finer staff of hard working, dedicated, knowledgeable personnel in a government before. I have never once seen a more solid core of members so willing to sacrifice their time and effort for the benefit of the whole. Our Employee’s come from each corner of the Planet, bringing with them their own ideas and experiences which are just as unique as the Employees themselves. This medley of beliefs and ideals, when utilized properly become a powerful tool, not only towards nation growth but to building a community as well. I am proud to say that the community found in the Corporation is one that is unparalleled. Whether our Employee’s have been friends for two years or two days, every new member is accepted with open arms and open minds. The Employees truly exemplify the characteristics of a member of the Corporation.

The road to success is often found veering from the beaten path, twisting and turning through a harsh environment. Nothing important has ever been achieved in life without diligence, effort and integrity. Our goals are no different. The First Established Goal of the Corporation, as many of you know, is to reach 1,000,000 NS and 50 members by year’s end. This may seem like a difficult goal to set. To you, I say simply; it is. However, with the economic prowess of the Chief Financial Officer, Obiwan our nations will be among the finest on the planet. With the organizational, teaching and recruiting experience of Chief Administrative Officer Frankdolf, Director of Human Resources Jake997 and Director of Knowledge Engel the Employee’s of the Corporation shall enjoy rapid employment and education for new Trainee’s in a comfortable, productive environment. With the tactical and strategic knowledge of Chief Security Officer Stonewall Jaxon, Director of Compliance Valves and Director of Risk Bungalo Bill our nations shall be kept safe and unharmed as they grow in peace. Finally, with the All-Star team of Foreign Affairs guru’s Chief Communications Officer Archer, Director of Public Relations SWAT128 and Director of Marketing Ying Yang Mafia our relationships with our friends and strangers alike shall grow to a point of mutual respect and understanding. Yes my friends, it is indeed a good day to be a Corporate Employee.

I wish to leave you all with a string of quotes from perhaps the greatest speechwriter in history;

“We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur, if we don’t succeed we run the risk of failure. At this point it’s a question of whether we’re going to go forward into the future, or past to the back.”

My fellow Employees, I beg you to heed this man’s words and ensure that we move forward into the future rather than past to the back. It’s time to kick some $@!.

Signed,

iClean, Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation

For the sake of expediency we have decided not to post our charter, however a full copy can be found here.

We have, however, decided to post our flag for you:

CorporateFlag05.png

Also, for your pleasure, our war flag:

42216511.png

Corporation Statistics and Affiliates

statssept11.jpg

Finally, I am pleased to announce the inaugural members of the Corporate Affiliate Program:

ric2.jpg

Treaty establishing the Random Insanity Corporation (MDoAP)

300px-CorporateFlag05.png300px-RIAFlagNew7.png

Section 4df085f70a97244c977b6ff20b1952b4.png - Establishment:

In recognition of mutual trust and friendship, the Corporation (Corp) and the Random Insanity Alliance (RIA), hereafter referred to as the signatories, do agree to the following treaty.

Section I - Partnership:

The signatories agree to recognize each other as sovereign and free alliances.

Section β' - Peaceful Enterprise:

The signatories recognize a state of peace with each other and shall not take hostile action of any kind. Should hostile action arise between two nations of the signatories, the signatories will resolve these actions using non-hostile, diplomatic means.

Section 11 - Information:

The signatories agree to pass on all information vital to the security of either signatory in a timely fashion.

Section D - Legality of Time Traveling Cows:

D: florida.gif

Section 15px-Tally_marks-Five-bar_Gate.svg.png - Funding:

Signatories agree to provide aid, be it financial or diplomatic, should either signatory request it. Economic factors may be taken into account.

Section 15px-ICS_Six.svg.png - Asset Protection:

An attack on one signatory is recognized as an attack on the other signatory. Both signatories agree to immediately come the defense of each other, using all military, diplomatic and financial means available.

Section 柒 - Hostile Takeover:

Signatories retain the right to ask each other for assistance during an aggressive war, however this help is not mandatory. In the event one signatory is planning an aggressive war and does not require assistance, they must notify the other signatory no less than 2 hours before planned aggression will begin.

Section — — — • • - Limited Liability:

Should either signatory be attacked due to a result of their own aggressive action, this treaty will be viewed as an optional defense and optional aggression pact (oDoAP).

Section 20px-Maya_9.png - Liquidation:

Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, they may do so with 72 hours private notice, after which time a NAP will remain in place for 48 hours.

Section hiero_V20.png - Ownership:

Signed for the Corporation,

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

John Rocker, Chief Operating Officer

Wehrmacht13, Chief Operating Officer

Jon Archer, Chief Communications Officer

Frankdolf, Chief Administrative Officer

Stonewall Jaxon, Chief Security Officer

Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer and Resident Jedi

SWAT128, Director of Public Relations

Ying Yang Mafia, Director of Marketing

Bungalo Bill, Director of Risk

Valves, Director of Compliance

Jake997, Director of Human Resources

Engel, Director of Knowledge

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance,

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the SuperFriends

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos

Agent Lemon, Triumvir

C-zom, Head of Military Operations...baby

invincible13matt, Head of Internal Affairs

Thunder Strike, Head of Recruitment and Hater of Cats.

--

resizedcorpflag.pngnewgod.png

Corporation - GOD MDoAP

Preamble:

In recognition of mutual trust and friendship, the Corporation (Corp) and the Global Order of Darkness (GOD), hereafter referred to as the signatories, do agree to the following treaty.

Sovereignty:

Peace:

The signatories recognize a state of peace with each other and shall not take hostile action of any kind. Should hostile action arise between two nations of the signatories, the signatories will resolve these actions using non-hostile, diplomatic means.

Intelligence:

The signatories agree to pass on all information vital to the security of either signatory in a timely fashion.

Aid:

Signatories agree to provide aid, be it financial or diplomatic, should either signatory request it. Economic factors may be taken into account.

Defense:

An attack on one signatory is recognized as an attack on the other signatory. Both signatories agree to immediately come to the defense of each other, using all military, diplomatic and financial means available.

Aggression:

Signatories retain the right to ask each other for assistance during an aggressive war, however this help is not mandatory. In the event one signatory is planning an aggressive war and does not require assistance, they must notify the other signatory no less than 2 hours before planned aggression will begin.

Non-Chaining:

Should either signatory be attacked due to a result of their own aggressive action, this treaty will be viewed as an oDoAP.

Cancellation:

Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, they may do so with 72 hours private notice, after which time a NAP will remain in place for 48 hours.

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

Signed for the Global Order of Darkness:

Xiphosis, Dark Lord

Big Z, Lord of Diplomacy

Aloop, Lord of the Interior

No Fish, Lord of War

--

resizedcorpflag.pngAthens_flag.jpg

Corporation - Athens MDoAP

Preamble:

In recognition of mutual trust and friendship, the Corporation (Corp) and Athens (Athens), hereafter referred to as the signatories, do agree to the following treaty.

Sovereignty:

Peace:

Intelligence:

Aid:

Defense:

An attack on one signatory is recognized as an attack on the other signatory. Both signatories agree to immediately come to the defense of each other, using all military, diplomatic and financial means available.

Aggression:

Rsox/Kev:

In recognition of a bygone era, signatories recognize that boys will be boys. It is understood that occasionally rsox enjoys pulling Kev’s pigtails by declaring unjust wars in the form of “tech raids”. This will be acceptable under this document.

Non-Chaining:

Should either signatory be attacked due to a result of their own aggressive action, this treaty will be viewed as an oDoAP.

Cancellation:

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

Signed for Athens,

Londo Mollari, Archon eponymos

Max Beck, Archon eponymos

--

We welcome you to visit the Corporation at http://cn-corporation.com/index/, sign up to be an affiliate, and take part in the Corporate Spam boards.

Please join us in #corporation on Coldfront and Esper for cake and punch.

Signed, the founding Government of the Corporation

The Executives

The Chief Executive Officer: iClean (Balder of Hringhorni)

The Chairman: Kevin McDonald (Kevin McDonald of Republic of Silberg)

The Chief Operating Officers: Wehrmacht13 (Wehrmacht13 of Aissur) : John Rocker (Remaliat of Poquoson)

The C-Level Officers

Chief Communications Officer: Archer (Jonathan Archer of Cardassian Union)

Chief Security Officer: Stonewall Jaxon (Stonewall Jaxon of The Free Confederacy)

Chief Administrative Officer: Frankdolf (Frankdolf of Morskov)

Chief Financial Officer: Obiwan (Obiwan of Coruscant)

The Board of Directors

Director of Risk: Bungalo Bill (Bungalo Bill of The Bungalo)

Director of Compliance: Valves (Valves of Valves)

Director of Public Relations: SWAT128 (SWAT128 of SWATLand)

Director of Marketing: Ying Yang Mafia (Ying Yang Mafia of Northern Machiavelli)

Director of Human Resources: Jake997 (Jake997 of Munin)

Director of Knowledge: Engel (Engel of Pimania)

Edited by Kevin McDonald

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS, YO

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to Kevin McDonald, iClean, John Rocker and Jon Archer - all fellow brothers at one time or another - that your alliance prosper. You already have a great stable of allies there, here's to some recession defying growth!

o/ The Corporation!

Congrats!

Getting a protectorate and 2 MDoAP's are commendable.

BTW, you might want to edit the Athens treaty to say "Corporation-Athens MDoAP" not "Corporation-GOD MDoAP" since the GOD treaty is listed above it.

Just trying to be helpful. :)