The Corporation Declaration of Existence

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to iClean, Kev and all of The Corporation. You have fine leaders with you.

Thank you Wentworth, without you this never could have happened :P . I kid, I kid. Again, thank you and I hope you decide to drop by sometime.

Edited by Balder

change you say? so being on yellow, one of the smallest spheres in the game, isn't good enough for you? that in and of itself presents a welcoming challenge. including new friends that weren't part of ACV also isn't good enough for you? what about the theme change and the epic flags? also not good enough for you?

meh, you can't please everyone.

now quit ruining my good night.

True communities never die. NAAC has a solid community and our former members are in just about every alliance in the world and yet you don't see us rushing back. I really don't know how to convey the message I am trying to speak. Basically, you did ACV 2.0 just bypassing the RoK treaty and tying your selves directly to RIA and GOD. Now, again, i'm not trolling or flaming........I'm a fan of change these days, and I don't see much change here. So it is more of my standards being too high as opposed to you guys doing something wrong.

I don't thinks it's that your standards are too high so much as completely different. If you're striking out on your own after a long stint in government elsewhere, I can see wanting to hack out your own corner. Some breakaway alliances stick close to home but a lot do go off and make their own way.

But that's not what this is. Yes, a strong community will stick together regardless of alliance affiliation, and I'd argue that they could not have come back together like this without having stayed close because I think we've all seen the result of alliances with broken communities trying to reform, but being a community and being a community with an alliance are very different states of existence. They decided they wanted the latter back and so we have a reimagining of their old home. It's neither an attempt to force things back to the way they were, nor an abandoning of roots to try a whole new direction. It's a blend, which I believe is kind of the point.