The Corporation Declaration of Existence

Having worked with many of you over the past year or so, I can honestly say that I believe this new alliance will thrive and succeed. Congratulations and best of luck as you start your journey as an incorporated entity.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a huge government!! I congratulated iClean the other day on his government of 14 within his alliance of 28. But I know many of these people, and I am confident that they have it within them to form the nucleus of a strong and stable alliance. This is a carefully planned venture that is really going places. :)

o7 Corp.

Congrats. everyone, it's about time I've been waiting for your announcement. Balder you've worked on this for a long time, I'm sure The Corporation will grow to greatness. YYM, Archer, Obiwan you better stop by and say hi or I will kick YYM out of our state, I'll never let Archer live down his nick name Valt gave him, and Obiwan I will hide all your Star Wars movies.......

Best of luck to you guys. I'll stop by and visit you on IRC.

Edited by chris8967