An Announcement from Athens

Athens_flag.jpg

The Grand Global Alliance is Free

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Grand Global Alliance is hereby released from all the surrender terms imposed upon them at the time of their surrender. We wish the best of luck to the GGA as they ascend down their path as a free, independent alliance and hope the relationship between our two alliances continues to grow over the following weeks and months.

Have fun and Good luck GGA!

banner12y34copy.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Athens have been great to us, and I also hope we retain the relationship we have built up between us.

Thanks also to the other signitaries of our surrender agreement of course.

I hope those who doubt us will eventually come around, but I accept that it will take more to convince some people than others. We are, however, here to stay.

Athens_flag.jpg

The Grand Global Alliance is Free

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Grand Global Alliance is hereby released from all the surrender terms imposed upon them at the time of their surrender. We wish the best of luck to the GGA as they ascend down their path as a free, independent alliance and hope the relationship between our two alliances continues to grow over the following weeks and months.

Have fun and Good luck GGA!

banner12y34copy.png

Its been great getting to know you guys in Athens. I thank you for all you have done for us. We will not let you down Londo, you gave us a chance to be something new and we are goign to do our best.

GGA will likely not survive to enjoy their freedom.

Good to know there are those out there that dont think we deserve the chance to try. KP you are a sad man with too much hate in your heart. :P

edit: spell check ftw

Edited by ironchef

Is it just me or is Athens, along with Londo, becoming the new Karma spokesperson?

I liked Archon better, personally.

Athens was the only one that got reps from GGA as such thats why we released them