Announcement from the GGA

ggaflag8.png

Declaration of War

Speaking from atop his gunboat degenerate108 addresses the masses of his adoring fans all over planet bob via GGAtv.

Today I dust off my four stars and lead the GGA into its next battle, a battle that will be fought from both the air and the land. (because theres no water in the white sphere) There will be casualties, and loses the likes of which some nations haven't seen before.

We will suffer, as will they, but rest assured my loyal followers and fans (vox populi included) We will prevail. We will meet the enemy within their boarders and take the fight right to their capitals. We will stomp out the embers of their existence, and we will not stop until every last Jarhead nation lays in ruins.

Pauses for a roaring ovation, several Vox Populi nation ambassadors seem to be sporting GGA flags waving them in a valiant effort to be noticed by this magical speaker before them

That's right, we as an alliance will stand along side our brethren the NPO and we will deliver a message of destruction to those who would like to see famine and pestilence divide this wonderful Planet Bob which we inhabit. Fear not Planet Bob, for our actions today will be the starting point for building a better world for the young nations of tomorrow. Thank you.

This concludes a special address by the Gunboat diplomat degenerate108

td;lr: At the request of the NPO, the GGA hereby recognizes a state of war with the alliance Jarheads, for crimes proven in this thread:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=50179

Signed on behalf of the GGA:

Degenerate108, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

scotchwithrocks, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

Shaneprice, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

Sognatore, Elder Statesman

BearerofTruth, Elder Statesman

Emperor Lester II, Elder Statesman

Kevin the Great, Elder Statesman

ALdbeign, Elder Statesman

KungFuHamster, Regent

Blood and Honor, Vice-Regent

Dephire, Chancellor

Descepter, Vice-Chancellor

Manfred, Minister of Defense and Intelligence

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anything left? Good luck, though. :)

I think this is one of those situations where it isn't a matter of there being anything left, it's a matter of NPO not having enough small nations to beat the Jar-JarHeads on their own. :P

..Not sure why NPO requested help, but I'm sure there's a good reason somewhere.. so Enjoy

My first thought is that they need help in the lower ranks, as they don't have enough competent fighters down there. However, I don't actually know if this is the case.

I don't think that the New Pacific Order needs any help fighting an alliance with 1/5 of their membership and 1/210 of their total strength.

No, I think that they're pretty much set. Or is this one of those wars where it's necessary for everyone[/u] to jump in and show their self-righteousness?

My first thought is that they need help in the lower ranks, as they don't have enough competent fighters down there. However, I don't actually know if this is the case.

That would make the most sense of any of the possible reasons.