Declaration Of War Swash Plates and Tail Rotors against Non Grata

untouchable

Declaration Of War Swash Plates and Tail Rotors against Non Grata
You have tech raid us one time too many. We are tired of it therefore we have no choice but to declare war good luck. May your enemies take up where we left off. We are outnumbered but it's time to take a stand from these tech theft. Ill come out of peace with the others in 5 day.I guarantee this will not turn out good for you or us.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1352593562' post='3050873']
This will end well.

Oh, he actually has a large nation. Well then.

:popcorn:
[/quote]

16th ranked nation in the game iirc. whoever gets nuked by him when he comes out of PM is going to feel it

Edited by Rogal Dorn

NG's got this, no problem.

That said, retaliation of this nature is pretty ballsy and is a move I can dig (and I say that as someone who's been on the receiving end).

edit: No declarations yet? Heh. :P

second edit: Why not AI and MK while you're at it?

Edited by SirWilliam

Why not just get a few token ODPs or a protector to keep the raiders off? I mean, I hate to be /that guy/, but you guys have gotten raided almost a dozen times in less than a week and most of you are in peace mode.

At any rate, good luck. :popcorn:

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1352594104' post='3050878']
Why not just get a few token ODPs or a protector to keep the raiders off? I mean, I hate to be /that guy/, but you guys have gotten raided almost a dozen times in less than a week and most of you are in peace mode.

At any rate, good luck. :popcorn:
[/quote]

i was wondering the same thing myself. these guys have me agreeing with hereno! stop it! D:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1352593914' post='3050876']
NG's got this, no problem.

That said, retaliation of this nature is pretty ballsy and is a move I can dig (and I say that as someone who's been on the receiving end).

edit: No declarations yet? Heh. :P

second edit: Why not AI and MK while you're at it?
[/quote]M.K. offer peace N.G. some did but one has refused. So we're tired of it and maybe just tired of playing this game. It'll be over and 3 to 4 months. I won't reply anymore just want to get this over with.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1352595353' post='3050885']
Coming out of peacemode with 40m won't be a good idea.

Thats the #2 nation
[/quote]LOL We kick the number 2 guy out.He wont fight till the end.He want peace not war.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1352595595' post='3050887']
[img]http://ocj.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bear-e1330054964174.jpg[/img]

NG didn't your mothers ever warn you not to poke the bear?

If untouchable exits peace mode this could get nasty... 242,117ns...
[/quote]I will come out.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1352593562' post='3050873']
This will end well.

Oh, he actually has a large nation. Well then.

:popcorn:
[/quote]

The only one in the alliance. Going on a lone crusade is somewhat understandable, sending the entire alliance on a misadventure is quite another. Its not really hard to sort things out in these matters with most alliances.

Stewie must be excited with the potential casualty count he can rack up :D

Edited by shahenshah

I would love to see a screenshot of your nuke damage Untouchable. 26,825.01 technology with maxed wonders, I wouldn't be looking forwards to that... 50 free tech to whoever guesses closest. PM me ingame.

I'll take a punt at 800 infra...

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1352594275' post='3050880']
i was wondering the same thing myself. these guys have me agreeing with hereno! stop it! D:
[/quote]

You love it.

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1352595792' post='3050891']
Unless they pay 100 mil for damage plus
[/quote]

Only 10 million more than a Methrage to keep a 200k+ NS nation and his alliance off your back? That's not even as bad as it sounds. :v:

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1352598249' post='3050907']
I never liked NG. I hope you'll kick their asses. Good luck!
[/quote]

^ Haha

Shame to see you lay your balls out on the table like this BONES. This won't end well, but enjoy the fireworks on your way down.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1352598476' post='3050912']
^ Haha

Shame to see you lay your balls out on the table like this BONES. This won't end well, but enjoy the fireworks on your way down.
[/quote]Thamks for every thing.No but i get to take a few with me and even more on my way down.

[quote name='Broughto' timestamp='1352597994' post='3050904']
I would love to see a screenshot of your nuke damage Untouchable. 26,825.01 technology with maxed wonders, I wouldn't be looking forwards to that... 50 free tech to whoever guesses closest. PM me ingame.

I'll take a punt at 800 infra...
[/quote]You got it P.M. Me in game in 6 days.I think more like 950 plus 200 tech and about 500 land.Give or take a bit.