Number of Alliances in your CN "career"

SmashBrother299

Alliances  

652 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TF! - Merged with COLD to form TPF

TPF - Told to leave. (allowed back)

TOOL - Meh, not my place

TORN - Left to form PC

PC - Left, sick of disagreeing with green

NPO - Kicked out for wanting to form my own alliance

IRAN - Forget why I left

Andromeda - disbanded

TPF - Left for Soldier

Soldier - Sick of same old same old, moved to NSO

Note: I only left Carpe Diem, TRF, NSO and FnKA on my free will.

You wouldn't have lasted much longer after the stunt you pulled.

Edited by youwish959

NAAC till it disbanded then went with the majority of the old crowd to the Greenland Republic... So really its only been one since we were the same people doing the same thing over with a different name, different charter and different stance.

i've been in around 10 alliances in my 3 years, though 5 or 6 of those were within like 4 months of each last year (iirc) i was seeing if there was any reason to stay in the game, and i couldn't find what i was looking for so i was going to quit, but came back very quickly.

I was in GPA from the beginning of my first nation, and remained there for six months until leaving due to the truly unbearable internal drama during the post-Valid, pre-war era that made it a pain to get on the forums and IRC.

I joined up with Browncoats shortly thereafter, and remained there for just over four months until they were destroyed and I was subsequently kicked out for failing to put a stop to Schattenmann's ingenious plan that got us into the mess.

I was granted asylum in TORN, where I stayed for roughly a month and a half before going off to start an alliance with quite the cast of characters, and was promptly perma-ZI'd.

Since returning as Kahn, I have founded SSX, where I have now been for almost 11 months, and where I plan to stay for the rest of my time here on Planet Bob.

I would have to agree with the posters earlier in the thread who stated that, even as a long-time player, four alliances seems like a large number for me.

Edited by Vasuda

Oh lawdy where so i start.

GUN, BC, Gre, LION, Pyramid, FoA, Underworld, Unce, /A\/A\, Apocalypse/Aeon, MHA, Athens.

GUN, quit after 8 months, BC, after a month or so?, Gre five days lol.

LION merged into Pyramid.

Underworld merged into FoA.

Unce merged to form /A\/A\

Apocalypse is now called Aeon.

MHA till i deleted the first BMTH.

Now Athens.

Other smaller ones i probably forgot about. The big alliance doesn't do much for me.

I've been in four alliances in three years.

I was one of the founders of RIA way back when, I left for NpO about 10 months in, left NpO and went back to RIA after about a week, then left RIA again about 5 or 6 months later for MK, left MK a year and a few months later and joined Umbrella, where I've happily been since.

Nearly two years playing and all of that time I've been in R&R. Proud to be a member of a great comunity. Funny thing is, the alliance is more fun then the CN game for me :)

This. on both accounts only replace R&R with Fark

Nation Created: 11/14/2007 4:25:59 PM (568 days old)

Alliance Seniority: 11/14/2007 5:44:11 PM (568 Days)

TTK for a little over a year then i moved to Valhalla been here almost a year.

Alliance hoppers are bad imo how can you trust them to be there when the chips are down. I dont think you can put a number to it but base it on a case by case situation.

Short stint as an unaligned, eventually deleted.

Re-joined CN after seeing a link to Mutually Assured Defense in Cirrus' signature on another community.

MAD merged into Echelon during the War of the Coalition, couldn't bear the thought of wearing their name so I joined The Immortals within a couple weeks of it's founding.

After six months in TI I was ready for new scenery, joined The Grämlins.

Left Gre after about five months for various reasons, joined some friends in Federation of Buccaneers.

Here I am and here I'll stay, it took a year but it's nice to find my niche.

Aren't you an NPO traitor or something?

:P

Think you have the wrong guy. Don't recall committing treason, betraying anyones trust or failing any obligations :3

You were in GOONS for a while also weren't you LJ? I'm getting old my memory isn't what it used to be.

Unfortunately I had to watch GOONS die from the sideline. Even then I doubt I'd have ever been accepted D:

my CN career is coming up on 3 years. I've been in GOONS, Browncoats (anyone else remember them?), Fark, and GOONS. I don't think it's too many. In each case I've tried to give good service to my alliance and bring out the best.

I don't mind people who have been in several alliances, as long as they were loyal to their alliance when they were in it. Alliance hoppers only get on my nerves if they're fairweather friends.