Number of Alliances in your CN "career"

SmashBrother299

Alliances  

652 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in 4. 2 (3 technically) before I got into the forums of the game, 2 since I did the whole forums side of things.

Joined the game in an invasion and co-founded OTF Alliance along with about 50 other people. a fair few of whom are now scattered across the Cyberverse. Then co-founded 1 Touch Football after a pretty major disagreement with some people in OTF with a number of other people who were part of the intial invasion.

At that point I got tired of only having people I knew OOC as alliance mates and decided to see what else was in this world so I read a few recruitment threads and joined The Phoenix Federation. Stayed there for 6 months, and then pretty much 99% of the people I knew and liked in TPF left in the space of a week. Poison Clan, Atarax, Aquitine and maybe one more that I don't remember were all formed and left me lonely and confused. I left TPF on my nation's one year anniversary to join OTF Alliance again and share birthday's. Was in OTF for 8 months before I got intrigued by Nemesis and have been here 3.5 months now, since the day of the DoE.

I've got no plans to leave Nemesis, but if I ever do I won't feel bad about it. I've never left an alliance to avoid any trouble it was getting itself into, and I've never left an alliance without good reason. 'Alliance Hopper' is a tag thrown about quite easily here but I rarely see it to be the case. I've only really encountered two or 3 people I'd consider to truly be alliance hoppers in what's close to 2 years of playing.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

LEN,enterprise, SOAP,vox populi and now nordreich

I left LEN because I didn't agree with there views

enterprise disbanded

I left SOAP to join vox populi

vox populi disbanded

and I currently reside in nordreich, Were I intend to remain

GGA- Went rogue, got pzi'd

CTC- left/kicked out after finding out I was on PZI

Applied to Vox, but never joined, Was offered a spot by FAN

Recreated under a new ruler name (current one)

Joined Leviathan

Leviathan merged with ONE to form The Syndicate

Started out in November of 2007 in the NpO. Stayed there until I wanted a chance to be in Government and become more of a political player in CN, which I would never have been had I stayed in Polar. With that in mind, I jumped to the UINE in April of 2009. So, that makes 2.

Edited by Minilla Island

I guess 5, technically 6.

IAA ---> HELL ---> IAA ---> OTG ---> IAA ---> HALO ---> The Ravyns ---> Vanguard Applicant

HELL and OTG merged back into IAA, so they hardly count in my book. HALO was a train wreck, and I enjoyed a nice long 11 month stay in The Ravyns before leaving a few days ago.