Imperium Decree regarding Sengoku

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

It must be nice to sit in a position of privilege and support attacks against the Imperium, but for us our job is to make it hurt as much as possible. Maybe someday I can retire and focus on blowing up tanks in another world, but it seems every time me and my members finally get to relax and kick back someone attacks and forces us back to full mobilization.

ugh .. then listen ... as much as god gave a mouth to speak ... god also gave ears to use to listen ... good luck with the repeating cycle .. only you can break it

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Several Sengoku members attacked and we are not going to grovel and just hope nobody attacks us yet again in the future. Our ultimatum is clear. We will not tolerate unprovoked attacks against our membership. We might as well take a stand on principle, fight a war, and compress into the lower tier rather than live in fear of the future.

If Sengoku wants to deal with ten Methrages rather than have peace, so be it.

And this is why no one likes you and why you are the cause of all the problems with SNX - TWO nations from Sengoku attacked a few nations of SNX and you act as if its an alliance war and then you go and run your mouth, have you ever thought that your alliance would simply be better off without you.

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was the first boots on the ground in Polar and purged several tech dealers as part of Dajobo's decree. This strategy has become part of the Imperium's fighting doctrine when facing a war of extermination.

Sengoku's allies can do whatever they want. If Sengoku cannot sort out peace with my second in command then we have the option to take whatever measures necessary to eliminate an existential threat to the Imperium. Nationstrength is not of consequence; sovereignty and Will is.

Again i would now join Sengoku just to nuke you, when will you learn to shut up members of Sengoku has already said it was a mistake and here you are shouting your mouth off about how you dont care you will fight what a joke

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Several Sengoku members attacked

Dude, it was two nations. Admittedly, one of which was a Sengoku government member; still, we got hit by one Non Grata government member post-peace; it got worked out (although I admit the fact of being hit by government did make us mobilize for a possible continuation of the war). Your pronouncement would be reasonable if it had been a few days, but when it's this soon after the attacks you're kinda going overboard. Just get reps, and be glad you didn't have to deal with Polar shortchanging you for them.

1 minute ago, Captain Enema said:

You forgot the Liberation Campaign in which the mighty AA of "The Check Is In the Mail" fought you one on one in a brave fight to liberate something or another that most likely was of no real consequence in the first place. 

Lol bro don't get me started on that

I have led this, I have led that, I am important, PLEASE EVERYONE, LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEE

An alliance led by a egotistic newb is nothing new and I feel for the lower tiers in your alliance.

After 3 months it will just look like a unorganised raiding party that went teats up. 

9 hours ago, brucemania said:

I dont think the Doom war had much to do with you if i am recalling right?  ... I think the stuff you have brought upon yourself is more recent since you ressurected SNX from the coup you so joyously keep pounding about

One more thing I want to discuss before this thread becomes part of the dustbin of history. I'm not sure how I missed this the first time.

When I came back it was not a "coup." A coup de etat is a simple change of government OVER the membership, with no inherent changes involved. A coup exchanges one group of exploiters for another.

The July Revolution was a Revolution because we fundamentally changed our system of government all the way down to the ideological level... the useless ministries were abolished and replaced with the Producerist State. The Producerist Revolution outlawed techsploitation of young nations and gathered together enough popular support to expel our invaders through nuclear strikes. Indeed, the Revolution was inspired by the 2003 Revolution lead by Francos Spain in The Pacific.

I had zero desire to become leader of SNX, I enjoyed a comfortable and secure existance as a functionary in NpO at the time... but when several SNX comrades called for my return in late June I could not leave them to face extermination alone. It was not their fault that the former government was incompetent to the extreme, and I am not perfect myself... I merely do my best to represent the Will of the Producers in speeches and on the battlefield.

I don't post for months and still end up involved :(

Tywin any leader would agree when facing a foe you can't compete with in a conventional way you find an alternative. Somehow something that was specific for a situation at that time still lives. The problem is if your using some of it, you need look at it all. I was VERY specific at that time hat it was only until an agreement had been reached with DBDC.

In this discussion I see multiple offers from Sengoku to sort it without drama. They are people who honour their word and I recommend you treat them as such and wait for a real drama to get dramatic about. This isn't it.

Also hello all.

Junka, I'm pretty sure that terrible choice by you in terms of interpersonal relationships is exactly why you have Galerion working for you. Perhaps you should stop while you're behind and let them try to salvage what's left.

I just woke up and I see Dajobo vouching for Sengoku. So I will apologize to Sengoku for some harshly stated words in the OP, as it seemed some treachery was afoot, and I was hardly the only one outraged in the Imperium about it.

We have a long history of being repeatedly attacked by our enemies and when a people are backed into a corner you can expect a new level of ferocity and savagery from them. So hopefully with negotiations settled we can move forward from this in peace and prosperity.

53 minutes ago, Qazzian said:

Junka, I'm pretty sure that terrible choice by you in terms of interpersonal relationships is exactly why you have Galerion working for you. Perhaps you should stop while you're behind and let them try to salvage what's left.

If he stood down for the best of the alliance and let Galerion and co take the reigns, they wouldn't have to always clean up his mess.

But a good leader knows when his times up a bad one will hold on till death.

1 hour ago, the rebel said:

If he stood down for the best of the alliance and let Galerion and co take the reigns, they wouldn't have to always clean up his mess.

But a good leader knows when his times up a bad one will hold on till death.

And junka will hold on until the death as he is doing right now

I always think it's amusing when people who would normally care less for the Imperium's membership or were even nuking us in the recent past are suddenly looking out for our interests when a chance comes to take potshots at my leadership. :rolleyes:

If anyone actually cares about Supernova X the embassy form is right on our forums.

Edited by Immortan Junka

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I always think it's amusing when people who would normally care less for the Imperium's membership or were even nuking us in the recent past are suddenly looking out for our interests when a chance comes to take potshots at my leadership. :rolleyes:

If anyone actually cares about Supernova X the embassy form is right on our forums.

No self respecting alliance are going to ally with you now are they ?, let face it you have a clear skill of starting wars without reason