Imperium Decree regarding Sengoku

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 0:34 PM, Devialance said:

Side note, Call me Barbarian once more and i will show you the real meaning of the word, so please try your luck.

You're losing alot of respect from me Haflinger, your member is the one making threats here.

4 hours ago, Haflinger said:

You're the one trying to bait him into violating the terms you know he's under. It won't work.

Whatever terms you signed is not my business, Deviance came into the thread with an insulting attitude and making threats. Your job as govt is to maintain discipline within your alliance, obviously you aren't doing that when you blame other alliance leaders for your own members transgressions.

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Rogues are the lowest form of life on planet bob, especially when their mentality cannot be redeemed, so don't cry if you bite more than you can chew Devialance. 

I would never go Rogue Junka, i believe you to be an upstanding wonderful leader and a great person who will bring greatness back to this world.

On 8/1/2016 at 3:09 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Rogues are the lowest form of life on planet bob, especially when their mentality cannot be redeemed, so don't cry if you bite more than you can chew Devialance. 

Don't write cheques that your ass can't cash.

On Monday, August 01, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Devialance said:

Do not worry Haflinger, people in last call are smart we know when the terms are over :D

Just want to clarify. I've read the peace terms and there's nothing in there about declaring wars. It says that we cannot raid an oculus tech sellers for 6 months but NOTHING about declaring war. 

On 2016-08-01 at 0:44 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Whatever terms you signed is not my business, Deviance came into the thread with an insulting attitude and making threats. Your job as govt is to maintain discipline within your alliance, obviously you aren't doing that when you blame other alliance leaders for your own members transgressions.

He got mad at you for calling him a barbarian. You then proceeded to try to bait him into roguing you, knowing perfectly well that should he decide to do that now that your alliance won't be fighting him.

We have free speech here in Last Call. That's been a longstanding policy of mine whenever I've been in government of an alliance. Dev isn't gov, but he's allowed to speak his mind. If you have a problem with something he says and think he's threatening your alliance, the appropriate thing to do - as an alliance leader - is to contact our government. Of course, you didn't do that because he wasn't threatening your alliance.

Morphine, the terms are different for Kashmir and Last Call. For example, Kashmir members are allowed to go off and join new alliances, like VG. Dev isn't.

On 7/27/2016 at 3:00 PM, Devialance said:

And this is why no one likes you and why you are the cause of all the problems with SNX - TWO nations from Sengoku attacked a few nations of SNX and you act as if its an alliance war and then you go and run your mouth, have you ever thought that your alliance would simply be better off without you.

On 7/27/2016 at 3:03 PM, Devialance said:

Again i would now join Sengoku just to nuke you, when will you learn to shut up members of Sengoku has already said it was a mistake and here you are shouting your mouth off about how you dont care you will fight what a joke

These were Devialance's first posts in the thread, sure looks like insults and threats to me (preceded my supposed "baiting" in fact). I'm unimpressed by vague expressions like "free speech," I have no idea why Last Call has suddenly taken a hostile stance towards the Imperium (in the form of members insulting the Imperium and LC govt defending their insults), considering the commerce that has existed between our alliances.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

These were Devialance's first posts in the thread, sure looks like insults and threats to me (preceded my supposed "baiting" in fact). I'm unimpressed by vague expressions like "free speech," I have no idea why Last Call has suddenly taken a hostile stance towards the Imperium (in the form of members insulting the Imperium and LC govt defending their insults), considering the commerce that has existed between our alliances.

I believe it is only one member who has a hostile stance against the Imperium. Although, halfinger still has a duty as government to defend said member, regardless if he agrees or not. Since we're only talking free speech here and not any attacks, I don't see much they can do in that situation.

4 hours ago, Morphine said:

I believe it is only one member who has a hostile stance against the Imperium. Although, halfinger still has a duty as government to defend said member, regardless if he agrees or not. Since we're only talking free speech here and not any attacks, I don't see much they can do in that situation.

You are mistaken, I have nothing but respect for SNX my issue is with Junka, now if he wishes to make it about SNX thats on him but i have no issue with SNX members just Junka.

We do not have an official policy stating that our members are not free to join Sengoku should they so wish.

You're quoting two posts indicating that he doesn't like you. Fine. I mean, you know who I am; I've had posts that were much worse than either of those directed at me. Doesn't bother me, it's what people actually do that matters. And if he did join an alliance at war with yours, well, that's just a part of alliance warfare - he did join us in order to help us fight, you know. We didn't ask him for detailed reasons; as far as I'm concerned, anyone who wants to help my alliance fight a war, especially when we're facing difficult odds, is going to be welcome. Although it would be the height of stupidity if NG or Polar decided to attack Sengoku, who is allied to both of them, in order to enforce the term restricting his alliance movement, so maybe his threat to apply to Sengoku can be taken seriously after all.

Thing is, all the things in his quotes are normal decisions that nation leaders make all the time in this world. I know during my time at Invicta we had people join who just wanted to nuke MK, and picked Invicta as being a likely spot for that to happen. You're the one who started bringing up individual warchest figures and comparing him to The Rebel, a guy who has gone rogue a time or three in his day.

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You really need to get over yourself. He was threatening you, not your alliance. Yes, you being the leader of your alliance is a threat to your alliance in general, but really? Also, for the life of me, I don't see even remotely how Last Call has taken a hostile stance towards your alliance. Grow up.

13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

To be fair, I checked aid slots of SNX and since July 4 I am literally the only person tech dealing with SNX from Last Call.  I wouldn't count on one person as "commerce that has  existed between our alliances" as anything significant.  Nothing worth even an informal relationship.  

Im NOT saying that Dev should be saying anything above nor am I supporting him.  I think this thread should end.  Maybe agree to an OWF cease fire in this thread. The war is over.

Edited by White Chocolate

On 8/3/2016 at 0:52 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Last Call has not taken a hostile stance against the Imperium.

But when you run your mouth against one of our members expect us to defend  them.