Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving

GOONS would like to officially declare their freedom from the hands of tyranny!! we are now rightfully again in the power of RUKUNU and the universe is again in order :awesome:

we will work hard for peace on brown and we will work to grow everyone's economy and help in times of need for money or war :war:

GOONS also takes times to express our support for the LPCN but we also love all brown alliances even SNX (not sure if there is anything left of them but if there is we love it!!)

this is an official announcement I wish you all a great day!!!

:awesome:

Spot on.

Your a garbage man who has done nothing. Go crawl back under your rock. If anything your a quitter. A real Goon wouldn't just give up on the AA and then go hide on a safe alliance. Just shut up you sound stupid.

o/ Real Goons. Good luck Monty don't worry about these trolls just ignore and do your thing. Only RUKUNU decides who is Goons.

Those who have abandoned the original GOONS AA & never looked back have no special claim to it.

Are those who joined an oppressive variation created to prevent the original GOONS anymore GOONS than those who fought instead to resurrect the Anarchist Goon Order of Neutral Shoving?

Other than before their disbanding during the unjust war, they're more real than anything created since then based on corrupt ideals. Join them or not, recognize them or not; but no need to try ruining a good experiment on how a new type of GOONS will develop.

o/ Anarch GOONS

Your a garbage man who has done nothing. Go crawl back under your rock. If anything your a quitter. A real Goon wouldn't just give up on the AA and then go hide on a safe alliance. Just shut up you sound stupid.

o/ Real Goons. Good luck Monty don't worry about these trolls just ignore and do your thing. Only RUKUNU decides who is Goons.

*You're.

*You're.

Great my grammar sucks almost as bad as the fake ass 2.0 crew under your jurisdiction. Now you'll be ignored faker. Rot in your alliance and be forgotten.

o/ RUKUNU set GOONS Edited by Sir Kindle

Great my grammar sucks almost as bad as the fake ass 2.0 crew under your jurisdiction. Now you'll be ignored faker. Rot in your alliance and be forgotten.

o/ RUKUNU set GOONS

Sounds like someone is struggling for relevancy! 

GOONS will never die.

That was an artistic rendition of the epic final battle the rogue GOONS, when I say they stay dead I was referring to the GOONS who embrace Sadism & Oppression; which isn't compatible with Libertarianism.

However I'm well aware some ideas can't die, which is why it is my intention they come back to life they come back run by Libertarians/Anarchists rather than Authoritarians/Sadists. GOONS were a worthy adversary, but they also embraced evil as part of their culture. That is why its my wish if GOONS come back, it will be the alliance I imagined them to be before Sadism started destroying the GOONS images. Fearless warriors who aren't bad people, but anarchists who oppose authoritarianism.

I see Mongols is purging the last of the GOONS who embrace sadism, which is fitting fireworks for us reclaiming Neutral Shoving AA. Those who want to be GOONS & embrace Libertarian/Freedom rather than Authoritarianism/Tyranny; Goon Order of Neutral Shoving is the AA to join.

Edited by Sephiroth

GOONS would like to officially declare their freedom from the hands of tyranny!! we are now rightfully again in the power of RUKUNU and the universe is again in order :awesome:

we will work hard for peace on brown and we will work to grow everyone's economy and help in times of need for money or war :war:

GOONS also takes times to express our support for the LPCN but we also love all brown alliances even SNX (not sure if there is anything left of them but if there is we love it!!)

this is an official announcement I wish you all a great day!!!

:awesome:

This announcement is confusing, mostly because it doesn't even read like a GOONS announcement at all.

As its not a GOONS announcement, its another animals noobie acting like he controls things nothing more

I usually ignore you but I'll make an exception peon. Your such a punk wanna be its disgusting. Stop trolling our threads loser. Edited by Sir Kindle