Declaration of Wussiness

Defender

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were us, I wouldn't have done it since unlike DBDC, I don't control the entire sphere. If you control the sphere, then it becomes another weapon, I suppose.

you are just being modest. You definitely do.

Good luck with your Brown stuff Methrage! Maybe you could start by talking with III%, who felt it necessary to sanction me while they were attacking me. Brown is not the most stable of Color spheres, as no one controls it, and III% will do whatever the hell they want.

A) the sanctions have already been lifted, so see step B
B) don't whine to the sphere and OWF every time something doesn't go your way
C) don't fight against the coalition most of your sphere controls and finally
D) reconsider your status before mindlessly posting lovely insights like:

Nicholai
(11/27/2014 5:41:25 AM)
timmehhh is a worthless retard. He is very lucky the war birds have not tired of him yet.

It's not a hard recipe to follow, but it's the same on every sphere. Show respect, get respect.

A) the sanctions have already been lifted, so see step B
B) don't whine to the sphere and OWF every time something doesn't go your way
C) don't fight against the coalition most of your sphere controls and finally
D) reconsider your status before mindlessly posting lovely insights like:

Nicholai
(11/27/2014 5:41:25 AM)
timmehhh is a worthless retard. He is very lucky the war birds have not tired of him yet.

It's not a hard recipe to follow, but it's the same on every sphere. Show respect, get respect.

I wonder what timmehhhh might of done to make him think that?

To: Methrage From: Defender Date: 11/24/2014 12:15:34 PM

Subject: Trade Canceled via Sanction
Message: Defender has been sanctioned by the Pink team for the reason of UMB request. The trade offer that was submitted by you to Defender has been automatically canceled.

To: Methrage From: Fadeev Date: 11/24/2014 12:14:26 PM

Subject: Trade Canceled via Sanction
Message: Fadeev has been sanctioned by the Pink team for the reason of UMB request. The trade offer that was submitted by you to Fadeev has been automatically canceled.

Whether it was an UMB request or not, he's a failure of a Senator and should be replaced. Although I doubt replacing him is an option on Pink, so we've moved Colors.

and III% will do whatever the hell they want.

/me blushes.

I could get into a full debate and sully your name publically but I don't have to it's already been DONE privialty.

Next time take your punishment like a man, that's the price you pay when someone of my character has to fill out countless bureaucratic forms just to put our foot in your ass.

You got a lesson in act right and to make matters more comical we lifted the sanction 3 days later on our own accord and here you are still !@#$%*ing.

I’ll be bold and offer you a parting gift

Tissues.jpg

Edited by Freelancer

/me blushes.
I could get into a full debate and sully your name publically but I don't have to it's already been DONE privialty.
Next time take your punishment like a man, that's the price you pay when someone of my character has to fill out countless bureaucratic forms just to put our foot in your ass.
You got a lesson in act right and to make matters more comical we lifted the sanction 3 days later on our own accord and here you are still !@#$%*ing.
I’ll be bold and offer you a parting giftTissues.jpg

Tbh, I thought it was a compliment. When I said that III% will do what they want, I'm not berating them. In fact, CN needs more alliances that, that do what they think is necessary, and don't care about what other alliances think.

Good luck with your Brown stuff Methrage! Maybe you could start by talking with III%, who felt it necessary to sanction me while they were attacking me.

Now this part was shitting on you, tbh, I don't want to have discussions such as these anymore. If you'll accept it, I'd like to issue you an apology. I'm over all this now, it's done, it's over, and we can all go back to doing what we were doing before.