the death of snx

Mister black

Everyone is "why this, why that" and I'm just sitting saying at least it isn't boring......for most parts that is.

Also since I'm in an alliance that is in AFM let me throw a Praise be to Polar since everyone thinks we burn and do everything in their honor to appease them.

On a more serious note hope everyone is having fun with the wars. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNX made its choice about where it was going to stand politically, as did LoSS and MCXA before they merged, they lost some allies because of it and gained others, you can't blame anyone else but yourselves for you getting hit, as part of the sphere you decided to join.

I know what side of the political world I'm on, I've made the choice to join the alliances I have and to make the calls I have when I've been gov of previous alliances. As an individual and as an alliance you make a decision about where you stand and who you stand with, just own that decision and don't complain about the results of that decision, when you know what they'll be.

Uumm magicboyd25 wasn't complaining, he stating his opinion. We know why we were hit, we may not like it but we have accepted it.

I am hinting a bit of past but hurt in this as well?

Again the bragging about hitting soft NS, as if that was something never expected. Hard NS damage is comparable.

I'm a little confused on the definition of hard and soft NS. Is soft NS the 106 nations in war mode and hard NS the 100 nations in peace mode? Don't mean to be rude.

Now I see 108 of their nations in anarchy. Somebody dropped a stagger on them.

Edit: CN math is a little fuzzy, stats page says they have only 205 nations, yet 106+100= not 205 Edited by WolfW

Uumm magicboyd25 wasn't complaining, he stating his opinion. We know why we were hit, we may not like it but we have accepted it.

I think that was to the comment I answered :P

That's more due to the nature of the government structure than anything else. I thing during or after the war there will be some reforms.

You know what I find interesting, once you left SNX it was a breeze (at least for us) working with SNX, you got some fine people residing in that alliance, then I wake to the most disturbing rumor.

Rumors of Immigration from undesirable elements with strange idea's, we have and had every intention of staying neutral during this war, let them disrupt the peace and harmony we currently have and I assure we will blow that alliance back to its Marxist motherland where the very thought of battle will disgust them till the end of days. Hunting Season is over & our freezers our full.

Consider this a warning from the well-armed sheepdog squad of the brown team Edited by Freelancer

I think well-run bureaucracies can be very beneficial.  They have to be well-run and comprised of active, competent members, but if they are they make a potent force.  However, SNX has the most unnecessarily complex gov structure I've ever seen.  For example, why is there a Senate and a Triumvirate.  Why can't the Triumvirate make the laws?  That's how triumvirates nearly always work.  Sure one can argue that the Senate checks the power of the Triumvirate, but SNX already has a court to ensure they follow the law.  It also doesn't make much sense for the Triumvirate not to have legislative authority because while they're the "executives" of the alliance, they're required to appoint ministers to carry out that executive function, so they basically don't do anything but "oversee" (whatever that may mean) the appointed ministers.  That seems fairly pointless to me.

I hope they at least streamline it a bit at some point.

Edited by HM Solomon I

You know what I find interesting, once you left SNX it was a breeze (at least for us) working with SNX, you got some fine people residing in that alliance, then I wake to the most disturbing rumor.

Rumors of Immigration from undesirable elements with strange idea's, we have and had every intention of staying neutral during this war, let them disrupt the peace and harmony we currently have and I assure we will blow that alliance back to its Marxist motherland where the very thought of battle will disgust them till the end of days. Hunting Season is over & our freezers our full.

Consider this a warning from the well-armed sheepdog squad of the brown team

I am not understanding what you have heard? 

Consider this a warning from the well-armed sheepdog squad of the brown team

I'm hoping your not threatening LSF/SWF if they move to brown. Roll UCR if you want take on commies.

I missread the comment I was replying to, which he cleared up in his reply to my post :)

Hey we are getting hit hard, we are hurting a lot, but regardless we are against some of the best fighters in this game, so the ratio of damage we are inflicting is not bad for that. :P

Yes, NSO is wonderful. As is Rebel Virginia. Thank you for noticing. SNX may now return to its regular programming of falling like a rock.

Alliances the size SNX have faced far worst destruction and political odds and thrived over the last few years, repeatedly. Only SNX can kill itself or limit its ambitions. Don't be the \m/ guys with annual tearfests.

This is absolutely true. In some ways being in a terrible position and getting beat down can strengthen an alliance.

Again the bragging about hitting soft NS, as if that was something never expected. Hard NS damage is comparable.

You do realize that we only had a -784,098.11 damage differential in the Disorder War when your coalition had 3 to 1 odds against us for well over four months. If you don't consider your coalition to have been a strong one then that's on you. Now that things have changed, in the first few weeks of this war, we're already at a 2,063,158.52 damage differential. In four months of fighting your coalition managed to barely out damage us by just over 750k NS in the first four weeks of this war we're about to triple that output.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Monty of the Herm

I never said my former alliance NPO is a bad alliance ever, regardless of poor decisions. My point is cheering about blowing up my other former alliance SNX is just silly when losing soft NS was something I had planned for when I was in command of milcom there.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I never said my former alliance NPO is a bad alliance ever, regardless of poor decisions. My point is cheering about blowing up my other former alliance SNX is just silly when losing soft NS was something I had planned for when I was in command of milcom there.

I wasn't asking you to cheer for it just recognize reality for once.

So senators command the army in SNX?

SNX has lost 216,840.22 Tech since the war began and has some 457,000 of its Tech in Peace Mode, The NPO lost around that in Disorder which lasted 4 months.  I'd say we are doing Hard Damage.