CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to politely request that my War thread be reserved for posts on the movement and disposition of forces, and direct communication between the involved nations should that become necessary to further the war efforts. If you all would be so kind, I would prefer if comments and other such things would be directed elsewhere because in the future their inclusion into that thread might clutter it up and make it difficult to find relevant information. Thank you, and I hope you've all had a good day so far! :D

Edited by Shave N Haircut

You may have claimed it as your protectorate but you've never rped having troops move in to re-establish control after you left the area from when it was new england.  As such I'd argue that while you can claim you have a protectorate you don't actually have the means in place to enforce anything.  The issue of ic action being required to do something is my issue with this whole thing.  On the other hand I'm fine with talking about whatever issues you have here but as far as I can tell there are no tikal troops in the entire area because the only troops deployments I've seen since you left the area before was AFTER we DoE'd.  So as far as I'm concerned I shall, respectfully, attend your meeting but I will not recognize tikal troops being present without evidence of previous rp that you have actually moved them there since you last left.

Click me
At the time of that post, iat was to my knowledge already inactive. The latest (only) topic he made as New England is here.

Hence I have troops in the protectorate.

Click me
At the time of that post, iat was to my knowledge already inactive. The latest (only) topic he made as New England is here.

Hence I have troops in the protectorate.

Only topic sure, last post: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121961-hungarian-news-and-events/?view=findpost&p=3302259