The Zigur

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's not strictly true...

1620595_698753666831902_222618698_n.jpg

CB right there.

That's simple to answer. No one wants to be associated with you, or Tywin Lannister. Methrage wrote plainly about the revulsion he felt surrounding your personality, Daenereys Targaryen. He made multiple replies  to a recent thread where he confirms it. 

Apparently you lack grammatical insight: an interrogative statement inquisitively demands an answer be applied. You failed to complete the question in a closed-ended form although instead asked in an open-ended form. The indiscretion of your post proves your assertion false. The blunder you made won't simply vanish because you want it to, Daenerys Targaryen.  

Your just over reacting at sarcasm and what was suppose to be a joke or maybe that flew over your head.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Malkavian is far worse than Danaerys IMO.

You're not saying that because I don't enjoy your fruitless reporting or because I spoke the truth, yeah? Whenever you decide you want to descend from that cloud you are relaxing upon, please realize there are a myriad of instances that players have named you a hackneyed and controversial figure, Tywin Lannister. You are decried, bloke. Now, please cut the crap.  

You're not saying that because I don't enjoy your fruitless reporting or because I spoke the truth, yeah? Whenever you decide you want to descend from that cloud you are relaxing upon, please realize there are a myriad of instances that players have named you a hackneyed and controversial figure, Tywin Lannister. You are decried, bloke. Now, please cut the crap.  

No, this is why.

Nobody is going to believe you, especially not after you re-enforced your previous assertion twice. 

Why'd I care about these "others" believing me, in fact, I don't even care If you do now. It's not my fault you missed the boat.

Why'd I care about these "others" believing me, in fact, I don't even care If you do now. It's not my fault you missed the boat.

You can't even spell or use grammar correctly, let alone use a literary device aptly. You didn't use sarcasm; you got caught and you refuse to admit it. Fine, frolic in your self-diluted euphoric setting. Have jolly good fun. 

You can't even spell or use grammar correctly, let alone use a literary device aptly. You didn't use sarcasm; you got caught and you refuse to admit it. Fine, frolic in your self-diluted euphoric setting. Have jolly good fun. 

Are you done grammar Nazi? Lets start again. I said me Methrage and Tywin were on Cubas block list. I added Methrage to get a surprised and counter joke response from Methrage but instead a serious response came from you. You have nobody to blame for your lack of humor but yourself.

Double standards are strong in this one.