A Declaration of Existence

tohdflag.png

The Order of Halsa: Part Deux

IRC Channel: #Halsa

Forums: http://theorderofhalsa.com

Color: Multi

I will keep this short and sweet. I officially Declare the Existence of The Order of Halsa. We are back! :war:

-s-

Government

High Magistrate: Cress

Vice Magistrate: Jose Antonio

War Councillor: Kumori

Economics Councillor: Isolationist

Recruitment Councillor: De la rey

A protectorate treaty will follow shortly. :ehm:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article I: Sovereignty

Both of the signatory alliances and their respective member nations recognize and will respect each other's sovereignty and political independence. They recognize and will respect each other's right to live in peace within their respective alliances. They will develop good neighborly relations of co-operation between them to ensure lasting security. They will refrain from espionage and the threat or use of force against each other and will settle all disputes between them by peaceful means.

Article II: Communication

In signing these protocols, both signatory alliances recognize that full and frank communication is the foundation for a strong and enduring relationship and that there is mutual benefit for both alliances when open communication between them is maintained. To that end, both signatory alliances agree to productive two-way inter-alliance communication:

a.) The signatory alliances agree that whenever a situation arises which involves provisions within these protocols or other issues of mutual concern; there shall be full and frank communication between the signatory alliances.

b.) The signatory alliances shall encourage and promote effective methods of dispute resolution between the signatory alliances and their respective member nations.

c.) The signatory alliances commit to frequent and recurring dialog on each others forums and IRC channels. This commitment is based on the view that open access to each others communication channels is essential to the rapid and efficient inter-alliance communication. This shall include communication at the alliance leadership level where on an as needed basis, representatives of the highest decision making bodies of the signatory alliances will jointly meet to discuss issues of mutual concern. This shall be in addition to routine diplomatic communications and the regular communication between normal member nations.

d.) Government members of both signatory alliances will receive operator status in each other's public IRC channels.

Article III: Financial Assistance

In an effort to ensure consistent relations and teamwork, The Order of Halsa agrees to the Global Protection Force having first option on any available Tech Deals. In return the Global Protection Force will assist when possible in funding Halsan aid programs.

Article IV: Military Assistance

An attack on The Order of Halsa is an attack on the Global Protection Force. The Order of Halsa however is not mandated to defend the Global Protection Force if attacked. The Order of Halsa may choose to optionally assist the Global Protection Force in any aggressive wars.

Article V: Cancellation

Either signatory may cancel this treaty. If Article V is activated there will be a 72 hour grace period where each alliance must hold their end of this treaty. The grace period may be waived if both alliances agree to do so.

GPFFlag.gif

For the Global Protection Force
Secretary General: Colonel Brick
Master of War: MrChaos
Master of Internal: Tendo
Master of FA and Diplomacy: Comrade Ronjoy & KCahill
Master of Recruitment: xxWatchmanxx
Director of Foreign Affairs / Government Advisor: markfrancos

tohdflag.png 

For The Order of Halsa
High Magistrate: Cress
Vice Magistrate: Jose Antonio Edited by markfrancos

Leave this Bernkastel, this has nothing to do with you. Lets celebrate another alliance coming into existence.

It's coming into re-existence and it's looking pretty terrible to me in the decisions being made. You don't own me or control me, so I don't have to leave this at all. And I never intend to make anything about me. Me.

:v: Edited by Bernkastel