Invicta's Founder to Wed

Jorost

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=6][b]Official Announcement From the Office of the Lord Protector[/b][/size][/font]

Many of you may remember Dawny of New Dawnland, legendary Founder and first President of Invicta. Although she has not led our alliance for many years, and has had only a minimal presence on our shores for quite some time, still she looms large in our history, our culture, and yes, e'en the very soul of our Alliance. It is therefore my great pleasure to announce her impending nuptuals. We ask her old friends to join us in wishing her a long and happy life with her husband-to-be!

Cards and gifts can be addressed to the Lord Protector's office, Canterbury, Invicta.

We love you Dawny! :wub:

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1354833574' post='3061204']
Nobody cares.
[/quote]

wow was that called for? The answer is no just don't post its not that hard. On another note congratz to [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dawny![/font][/color]

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1354848492' post='3061304']
I need a new alliance... Where was my OWF announcement when I got engaged jrkee?
[/quote]

uummmm i blame HG for that.

hey a dual CN wedding?

[quote name='rmpkatz' timestamp='1354838221' post='3061228']
wow was that called for? The answer is no just don't post its not that hard. On another note congratz to [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dawny![/font][/color]
[/quote]

I am the attention whoring police. Get back in line, son.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1354848974' post='3061311']
Congrats on the marriage.

Is it Invicta again or still Reg something invict other?
[/quote]

why, yes. It's Regnum Invictorum. But nobody can spell it or pronounce it so we just call in Invicta. lol.

oh and hu.... o/ Dawnly.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1354882675' post='3061418']
hey guys, just like to say I had some soup for dinner and now I'm going to town to change my trousers because the size I bought them in was too small :(, also got a date tonight!I know none cares but I thought to mention as it's 2012.
[/quote]

I believe everything but the date part.