Really, Methrage?

NOMNOMNOM

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who thinks I should use this thread to post the nuke reports from hitting NOM for all to enjoy? Here are the first 2 for this round of war, but I'm not going to keep posting them unless people want to see more.

[quote]To: NOMNOMNOM From: Methrage Date: 3/13/2011 10:46:25 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Methrage. You lost 8886 soldiers, 389 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 38.026 miles of land, 18.158 technology, 152.668 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]

[quote]To: NOMNOMNOM From: Methrage Date: 3/14/2011 12:06:02 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Methrage. You lost 741 soldiers, 19 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 22.576 miles of land, 9.461 technology, 153.002 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1300093818' post='2664360']
Who thinks I should use this thread to post the nuke reports from hitting NOM for all to enjoy? Here are the first 2 for this round of war, but I'm not going to keep posting them unless people want to see more.
[/quote]

Yea ok you rubbed it in well, so now you can stop.

Oh this is funny.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298428027' post='2642315']
How many deletions have you pansies out there in the audience caused? Hah! NomNomNom laughs at your ZI count, for he is the eraser of nations.

For his extreme wartime service in the removal of nations from time and space, the Cult of Justitia bestows upon NomNomNom the Order of the Tough Guy.
[/quote]
I think the Cult should consider revoking NomNomNom's membership now. :awesome:

...way to feed the Methrage, nom. He already thinks all threads are about him, so to actually make a thread about him to !@#$%* about his smacking you around just made him 100% more delusional about his self worth.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1300106514' post='2664464']
I like the fact that he's even doing a tech deal with ODN. :P

I'd make another thread, only use all caps next time.
[/quote]

And make sure to misspell a bunch of words, and use numbers instead of letters wherever possible.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1300106514' post='2664464']
I like the fact that he's even doing a tech deal with ODN. :P

I'd make another thread, only use all caps next time.
[/quote]

I was going to make a sarcastic reply but in truth I am not sure you would understand it due to your poor reading skill.

please point out where he is doing a technology deal with ODN ?, or are you thinking OPA is ODN ?.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300001336' post='2662651']
Mmhm. But really, what's the point of playing if I'm just getting nuked into oblivion? Isn't it supposed to be fun?
[/quote]

Stay on Planet Bob long enough and you'll have multiple opportunities to be the windshield or the bug. If you are Methrage, sometimes both at the same time.

Things to do to ensure your good time...

1. Get a gun. Get lots of friends who also have guns.

2. You will at some point have to rebuild. Yes, even GPA. Embrace it.

3. Casualties are the one thing that no one can take away from you. Enjoy them.

4. Less diaper rash.

5. Perspective, perspective, perspective.

6. You are not entitled to "reps", 100% support from your allies no matter what, nor to ops in every single IRC channel. In fact the only thing you are entitled to is [url="http://www.cybernations.net/terms.asp"]what Admin tells you that you may have[/url].

7. People will be mean. Other people will call them mean. All that ends the moment the glowing panel in front of you goes black (see #4 and #5).

Enjoy your day.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300108641' post='2664473']
I was going to make a sarcastic reply but in truth I am not sure you would understand it due to your poor reading skill.

please point out where he is doing a technology deal with ODN ?, or are you thinking OPA is ODN ?.
[/quote]

Ya, you're right, I read orange and jumped to conclusions. My bad.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300129558' post='2664766']
ITT: Timeline accuses someone of illiteracy and they agree. One for the record books.
[/quote]

there are two dates that stand out for me.

first been - June 11, 2008 the death of an alliance, such happy times
second been - April 21, 2009 the rebirth of an alliance such sad times (also an alliance that turn on those who protected them)

as for the topic well, everyone has their own views and I know GOON's are the first to complain when people aid those they are at war with so.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300135843' post='2664861']
as for the topic well, everyone has their own views and I know GOON's are the first to complain when people aid those they are at war with so.
[/quote]

Yeah, we are. Methrage brings out the best in people.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300129558' post='2664766']
ITT: Timeline accuses someone of illiteracy and they agree. One for the record books.

[i]Do you see the kind of ridiculousness you've caused here, nom?[/i]
[/quote]

I think I see the problem here. No one knows of my rediculouslness 'round here. Ask anyone in ODN.

Your average ODN member people. The real reason ODN declared on an irrelevent alliance in support of MK (COJ which didnt need ODN nations to attack since the slots were easily filled or peaced)

that said ODN is free to hit all alliances for aiding an enemy of ODN.

Edited by The Trail

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300111074' post='2664507']
Stay on Planet Bob long enough and you'll have multiple opportunities to be the windshield or the bug. If you are Methrage, sometimes both at the same time.

Things to do to ensure your good time...

1. Get a gun. Get lots of friends who also have guns.

2. You will at some point have to rebuild. Yes, even GPA. Embrace it.

3. Casualties are the one thing that no one can take away from you. Enjoy them.

4. Less diaper rash.

5. Perspective, perspective, perspective.

6. You are not entitled to "reps", 100% support from your allies no matter what, nor to ops in every single IRC channel. In fact the only thing you are entitled to is [url="http://www.cybernations.net/terms.asp"]what Admin tells you that you may have[/url].

7. People will be mean. Other people will call them mean. All that ends the moment the glowing panel in front of you goes black (see #4 and #5).

Enjoy your day.
[/quote]
Rules to live by

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1300161904' post='2665280']
Your average ODN member people. The real reason ODN declared on an irrelevent alliance in support of MK (COJ which didnt need ODN nations to attack since the slots were easily filled or peaced)

[/quote]
They're as free to hit all alliances for aiding an enemy of ODN as I'm free to hit anyone who does tech deals or sends aid to them, so while they can attack who they want, those who tech deal with me aren't doing anything illegal and at least one also had a tech deal with ODN at the same time sending them money as well. Considering ODN declared war on Kerberos Nexus, it would show bad character if they started dealing with people in double standards for doing business transactions with KN while we're at war, when ODN wouldn't hesitate to do the same tech deals while at war as well.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300000444' post='2662629']
crying
[/quote]

And I quote from your nation bio:
[quote]Hello. MXCA, TCU, and UINE, CoJ, Kerberos Nexus, 64 Digits, and the NeoLegion will be terminated. 1 surrender, [b]2 deletions from the game caused[/b]. 12 Nukes NOM'd! [/quote]

How does it feel to be on the other end of those nukes buddy?

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1300208311' post='2665616']
I got as far as the guy's name and could not finish reading the OP because the name is so ridiculously stupid. When I did go back and read the OP I was pleasantly rewarded with what I was expecting; an idiot complaining about nothing.
[/quote]
Nothing?! It's my understanding that aiding Methrage while he's at war is a $90,000,000 offense.

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1300161904' post='2665280']
[/quote]Except OPA, right? Wouldn't want to see IRON nations advocating Orange-on-Orange violence...