Really, Methrage?

NOMNOMNOM

[img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7196/methrageisaturd.jpg[/img]

This. +MP +WRC. = :(

He's received 19.5 million in aid from alliances outside his own (which I believe he and his [color="#FF0000"]ModEdit[/color] is not treatied to). So what's the point of breaking this code of honor?

As a note here, I've taken [s]6[/s]7 of his nukes.

Edited by Hecate
ModEdit: Discussion of Moderation Issues is not healthy for you.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1300000704' post='2662636']
A: Those are tech deals
B: What code of honor?
[/quote]

Ehh, not accepting aid while at war if you're not allies... It's funded many, many nukes.

[quote name='Paxis' timestamp='1300000986' post='2662643']
Dude, relax. Take a couple of steps from the computer, breathe, and read what you just posted.
[/quote]
Mmhm. But really, what's the point of playing if I'm just getting nuked into oblivion? Isn't it supposed to be fun?

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300000980' post='2662642']
Ehh, not accepting aid while at war [b]if you're not allies[/b]... It's funded many, many nukes.
[/quote]I like the extra stipulation you added. But the norm was a flat out "don't accept aid" though. One you've instructed your protectorate to break.

So, uhhh, yeah. Have fun with that.

SPEAKING OF FUN:

[quote]Mmhm. But really, what's the point of playing if I'm just getting nuked into oblivion? Isn't it supposed to be fun?[/quote]
Welcome to war?

If you want to stop being nuked, you are free to surrender.

I've paid them their tech and past precedent has shown alliances don't freeze doing tech deals when they go to war often times, I'm simply doing a legitimate business transaction to fund me rather than ask people for free aid. Nice of you to make a thread just for me though.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300001867' post='2662665']
I like the extra stipulation you added. But the norm was a flat out "don't accept aid" though. One you've instructed your protectorate to break.

So, uhhh, yeah. Have fun with that.

SPEAKING OF FUN:

Welcome to war?

If you want to stop being nuked, you are free to surrender.
[/quote]

You know, it just gets annoying when... you know, you have your target down to less than enough money to buy a nuke, then he recieves 19.5 mil in aid and declares on you again.

Also: if you'd actually cared about the tech that was flowing into the alliance (at a rate of maybe 3mil/30-40 tech), your nations that would be at war with those who buy tech would actually be at war.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300002093' post='2662672']
You know, it just gets annoying when... you know, you have your target down to less than enough money to buy a nuke, then he recieves 19.5 mil in aid and declares on you again.[/quote]
Oh, is it now? Meth, you should stop now, he thinks it's annoying. Give him an easy victory :(

[quote]Also: if you'd actually cared about the tech that was flowing into the alliance (at a rate of maybe 3mil/30-40 tech), your nations that would be at war with those who buy tech would actually be at war.
[/quote]
We do and we will. I think. Your last line was super confusing.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300002093' post='2662672']
You know, it just gets annoying when... you know, you have your target down to less than enough money to buy a nuke, then he recieves 19.5 mil in aid and declares on you again.

Also: if you'd actually cared about the tech that was flowing into the alliance (at a rate of maybe 3mil/30-40 tech), your nations that would be at war with those who buy tech would actually be at war.
[/quote]
People get aid all the time, including members from allies and own alliance, who use it to rebuild as they've been pretty much beaten if it didn't come. How effectively can you get aid into your slots? Your free to get others to send you money to fill your slots if you want, nothing has been stopping any of you from that.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1300003561' post='2662704']
People get aid all the time, including members from allies and own alliance, who use it to rebuild as they've been pretty much beaten if it didn't come. How effectively can you get aid into your slots? Your free to get others to send you money to fill your slots if you want, nothing has been stopping any of you from that.
[/quote]

Sadly, I'm not free to buy nukes with it. You can buy 39 nukes with that. At your tech, that's 150 infra a shot. 150*39*~200000=$117,000,000 in damages, for 19.5 mil. Can I really compete with that?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300003472' post='2662703']
Oh, is it now? Meth, you should stop now, he thinks it's annoying. Give him an easy victory :(

We do and we will. I think. Your last line was super confusing.
[/quote]

Oh crap. I was writing that sentence, then came back and made it confusing.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1300005193' post='2662728']
sorry, why did you make this thread exactly?
[/quote]
I guess he's sad to be losing more of his infra again, although if the thought of losing it upsets him so much he can always individually surrender and become my PoW. ^_^

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300001336' post='2662651']
Mmhm. But really, what's the point of playing if I'm just getting nuked into oblivion? Isn't it supposed to be fun?
[/quote]
BAAAWWWWW It's not fun if they fight back!!!!!!!!!11

:unsure:

[quote name='Draztikus' timestamp='1300013005' post='2662787']
BAAAWWWWW It's not fun if they fight back!!!!!!!!!11

:unsure:
[/quote]
^Autowin, thread is over.

Seriously though, all I've seen from this ODN guy throughout this little announcement is whine, whine, whine, whine.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1300013442' post='2662793']
^Autowin, thread is over.

Seriously though, all I've seen from this ODN guy throughout this little announcement is whine, whine, whine, whine.
[/quote]
Most of the ODN nations I nuked into oblivion thanked me at the end for giving them a good war, although since they send their thoughts via PM and this guy posts them all over the forum, he does make ODN seem a little whinier than most of them are. I'm not sure why he thinks war is where he can destroy the nations of others, but when those he's at war with destroy him back something is wrong. Oh well, that he cares so much just makes fighting him more fun I guess.