Et tu, Keven?

Xiphosis

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299974796' post='2661999']
These logs are all true. There is a bit more to the story, but I can confirm these logs. I'll continue to think of you as a friend Xiph, and wish you the best of luck.

I will repeat,

We did not spy.
[/quote]

Are you seriously trying to [u]defend[/u] your actions after admitting that logs showing you communicating and ready to accept information from someone that you thought was a spy that you had in GOD just yesterday are legitimate? Are you really this dense or are you just incapable of accepting responsibilities for your actions?

Edit: Added a few missing words

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1299976120' post='2662040']
Are you seriously trying to [u]defend[/u] your actions after admitting that logs showing you communicating and ready to accept information from someone that you thought was a spy that you had in GOD just yesterday are legitimate? Are you really this dense or are you just incapable of accepting responsibilities for your actions?

Edit: Added a few missing words
[/quote]
That's a misrepresentation, at least from what I'm reading. He was not asking for information in the logs from March 11th, just trying to cover his own butt and see if he could lie about spying on GOD.

Everything before that...yeah that's directly looking for information, spying, whatever you wanna call it.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299974796' post='2661999']
These logs are all true. There is a bit more to the story, but I can confirm these logs. I'll continue to think of you as a friend Xiph, and wish you the best of luck.

I will repeat,

We did not spy.
[/quote]

Erm..Am I reading this wrong, or are you REALLY still trying to deny all of this? You've been caught up top, Broham.

Pretty solid case you have there, Xiph. Good luck with all of this.

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1299976851' post='2662052']
Kev, out of all the screwups you could have made, spying on Xiph is the biggest. I doubt there was anybody that supported you more than he did even when others close to him were questioning that support. :wacko:
[/quote]

Usually how it goes.

[quote]Was he trying to reform Vox? That's all I got from that.[/quote]

Essentially. One of the attempts to reform Vox as of late.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1299977190' post='2662056']
[/quote]

No you don't understand, he created that alliance to oppose any power structure at the present time. He'd keep changing it to fight "the man" in at the time while being a separate alliance entirely devoid of the politics. You know one of those ideas that sounds good on paper but in practice falls apart quicker than Middle Eastern dictators under pressure?

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1299977190' post='2662056']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I don't really see the purpose. There is no need for Vox to return that I can see. As fondly as I remember Vox, the circumstances today are not what they were in 2008. That said, looking at Anathema's line up, I don't think any of them were in Vox (maybe Stanger Lee was). If some were, it was not for any notable length of time. I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplished.[/color]

How is this OOC?

Xiphosis has been my closest friend in CN and the person I have trusted the most in CN. This was purely IC. You don't think politicians lie? O_o Good heaves, think again. I needed a spy in SF, the guy told me he was government in GOD. I figured gov't of GOD would get access to SF. I wanted the info on SF. I was not interested in getting information about GOD, if that were the case I would have contacted Xiphosis myself. Doomhouse/PB was the main target, which is why I wanted the guy over in MK/VE originally, but SF worked as a target as well. What I said IC was partially true, we never ended up spying. (Anathema) We changed our course in a way that I saw would ensure a good time for all involved. (Building a 3rd power bloc) Also, VE is another alliance where most of my friends are in and they were an alliance I wanted spies in. This was about me trying to find a fun time on Planet Bob.

I'm not leaking information that people are giving me trusting me not to tell others. This isn't a matter of trust. This is a matter of my character being honorable/respectful. In this case I, Incitatus/Kevanovia/what have you, was a rotten scumbag for originally having the intent of making GOD the home of one of my spies. I had fun planning it! It was a good time! That is something we all seem to be missing in CN. CN =/= Real Life. Make a persona and have fun with it.

Edited by Incitatus

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1299976327' post='2662044']
That's a misrepresentation, at least from what I'm reading. He was not asking for information in the logs from March 11th, just trying to cover his own butt and see if he could lie about spying on GOD.

Everything before that...yeah that's directly looking for information, spying, whatever you wanna call it.
[/quote]

Well when I look and see [quote][2011-03-11 23:05:50] <Removed|GOD|> Also it was D_T who snitched on you
[2011-03-11 23:07:38] <Incitatus> How?
[2011-03-11 23:07:50] <Removed|GOD|> He came looking for Xiph to tell him and showed this
[2011-03-11 23:07:53] <Removed|GOD|> http://img861.images...us/i/anass.png/
[2011-03-11 23:08:04] <Removed|GOD|> Also he tried to have me give my report for you to him
[2011-03-11 23:12:05] <Incitatus> Are you sure it was D_T or Hadrian?
[/quote] that seems to be a pretty good indication that he was expecting a report from the GOD member that he thought was a spy.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299977483' post='2662059']
Also, VE is another alliance where most of my friends are in and they were an alliance I wanted spies in.
[/quote]

Did you make a mistake in wording this sentence, or is that what you wanted to say?

Edited by Il Impero Romano

How is this OOC?

Xiphosis has been my closest friend in CN and the person I have trusted the most in CN. This was purely IC. You don't think politicians lie? O_o Good heaves, think again. I needed a spy in SF, Aslan told me he was government in GOD. I figured gov't of GOD would get access to SF. I wanted the info on SF. I was not interested in getting information about GOD, if that were the case I would have contacted Xiphosis myself. Doomhouse/PB was the main target, which is why I wanted Aslan over in MK/VE originally, but SF worked as a target as well. What I said IC was partially true, we never ended up spying. (Anathema) We changed our course in a way that I saw would ensure a good time for all involved. (Building a 3rd power bloc) Also, VE is another alliance where most of my friends are in and they were an alliance I wanted spies in. This was about me trying to find a fun time on Planet Bob.

I'm not leaking information that people are giving me trusting me not to tell others. This isn't a matter of trust. This is a matter of my character being honorable/respectful. In this case I, Incitatus/Kevanovia/what have you, was a rotten scumbag for originally having the intent of making GOD the home of one of my spies. I had fun planning it! It was a good time! That is something we all seem to be missing in CN. CN =/= Real Life. Make a persona and have fun with it.
[/quote]

Look everything short of an apology again, great.

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1299977499' post='2662061']
Well when I look and see that seems to be a pretty good indication that he was expecting a report from the GOD member that he thought was a spy.
[/quote]

Nah, the guy from GOD made that up. D_T never tried to get info from the guy.

I needed a spy in SF
[/quote]
See, I really don't get it, why? Why do you need a spy in SF? Why do you need a spy anywhere? What the hell were you trying to do? You told me you wanted to "Stir things up", but we're in the middle of a massive war. Not to mention a micro can't stir anything up at all unless they are backed by somebody important, and as you see, your actions were not supported. I really don't know what to tell you other than that you're a tremendous failure.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299977796' post='2662069']
Look everything short of an apology again, great.
[/quote]

Nothing to apologize for, except that Xiphosis feels like he's been betrayed. I should have let him know what was going on, maybe I would not have told him who was the spy from GOD was, but I should of at least let him know what was going on.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1299978003' post='2662073']
That part wasn't made up, Kev. Lol. He did.
[/quote]

lol, well gee wizz. D_T has a little bit of a dark side to 'em then.

Edited by Incitatus

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299977889' post='2662072']
Nah, the guy from GOD made that up. D_T never tried to get info from the guy.
[/quote]

Truthfully your logic has seemingly been so circular that I find it difficult to take your word for it. You did seem to be expecting some sort of report from the GOD member in question, unless that is now a lie too even though you have already vouched for the accuracy of these logs?

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1299977499' post='2662061']
Well when I look and see that seems to be a pretty good indication that he was expecting a report from the GOD member that he thought was a spy.
[/quote]
That's not how I read it, but that's just a matter of interpretation. The original intention here is clear-cut.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299977770' post='2662068']
Did you make a mistake in wording this sentence, or is that what you wanted to say?
[/quote]

This is what I was trying to say. Having spies in your alliance doesn't mean I want to see you dead O_o However, sparking some controversy/trying to get tension between various alliances can help the atmosphere and create a fun environment.