The Roman Empire moves boldly to war

Schad

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299626246' post='2657147']
Sorry, I am not the one that decided this, if you want everything to be fair, play SE more. I even complemented OP saying they were good fighters and that is who we wanted to fight... What do you mean declare before TPC? Do you think we planned it out, we had the date set and everything to blitz the day after they declared.
[/quote]
Lol you mean Confusion pulled the strings and established a date for you :)

Anyway enough of this crap, grab a cold, better yet this will be long conflict better grab a case, and get back to the battlefield.

Edited by paul711

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1299627262' post='2657178']

Anyway enough of this crap, grab a cold, better yet this will be long conflict better grab a case, and get back to the battlefield.
[/quote]

[img]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/527/sgthulka19a8ebad.jpg[/img]

Paul, Can I pull your strings?

Confusion.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1299627262' post='2657178']

[/quote]

Lmao wth! He's not even in RE haha.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1299608844' post='2656849']
Ye of little faith. I'll destroy pixels every day from now until my last war is gone. Count on that.
[/quote]

I was referring to when they had no more pixels [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

So I come back to TE after several rounds off, join PS, and find out that they had just gotten out of a war. That sounds about like the PS I remember. Always warring! When I get back from out of town for the weekend I find out that now RE has declared against them. Really RE? You declare on two AA's that just got out of a fight? I remember better days in RE's history.

With that said, lets war!

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1299632407' post='2657261']
So I come back to TE after several rounds off, join PS, and find out that they had just gotten out of a war. That sounds about like the PS I remember. Always warring! When I get back from out of town for the weekend I find out that now RE has declared against them. Really RE? You declare on two AA's that just got out of a fight? I remember better days in RE's history.

[/quote]
Welcome back to TE jon. This looks like a grudge war to me. Sad to see this kind of war but from what i know of PS,there are no eazy victorys only death.

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/i1cp4y.jpg[/img]

Sorry, OP. I just couldn't resist.

Have fun everyone!

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1299627942' post='2657202']
I was referring to when they had no more pixels [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Nice recovery :)

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1299632407' post='2657261']

[/quote]

Glad to have you on our side!

[quote name='dy Cazaril' timestamp='1299637900' post='2657361']
[img]http://moneyforjamtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/women-peeling-orange-lg1.jpg[/img]

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)
[/quote]

Not many people can resist the urge to undress the Pupper Master

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299634690' post='2657294']
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/i1cp4y.jpg[/img]

Sorry, OP. I just couldn't resist.

Have fun everyone!

Confusion.
[/quote]
horrible editing skills... a novice in graphics could have done better... learn photoshop PLEASE!

Edited by Jeric76000

Its a war for the sake of war. You're all reading far too much into it. There simply isn't any more to it than that. As previously mentioned, we were gonna go a week ago but postponed due to our target being preoccupied.

So here we are waring. NOW.

And yes we got more nukes, whys thet then? Is it because we are ebil nasty Rome and cowards blah blah blah or did we just buy more then you?

o/ Rome.

[quote name='Kingneptune' timestamp='1299648986' post='2657528']
So here we are waring. NOW.

And yes we got more nukes, whys thet then? Is it because we are ebil nasty Rome and cowards blah blah blah or did we just buy more then you?[/quote]

You know, this is the best response I've read from the Roman Empire thus far! We will have to deal with that issue in the future. :salute:

This is going to be fun... Though I don't miss leading, I kinda miss the mind game!

Holy Crappers... It's been a while since I made a comment here... Is it me or had the number of players dropped by over 50% since round 2?!?

o/ PS
o/ OP
o/ THC

o/ Harmful (my retired alliance)... Wut?!?

[quote name='thaisport' timestamp='1299659767' post='2657657']
This is going to be fun... Though I don't miss leading, I kinda miss the mind game!

Holy Crappers... It's been a while since I made a comment here... Is it me or had the number of players dropped by over 50% since round 2?!?

o/ PS
o/ OP
o/ THC

o/ Harmful (my retired alliance)... Wut?!?
[/quote]
Hey Thai. Its been a while.

The numbers is the first thing I noticed when I came back.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299571621' post='2656532']
'Nuf said. At least your honesty has come out.

Enjoy the rest of your round, if you can.
[/quote]

Umm sure? Lol, ok if that's what you think, that thought only came into my head when I read his post, but if you think this was the reason then go ahead and believe it, I won't mind :awesome:

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1299582002' post='2656592']
:D Oh Sweet, the truth at last!

It's a beautiful thing when old friends decide to show us how much they really fear.
[/quote]

Read previous statement.

We were friends? I barely know you :v: unless your referring to RE?

[quote name='Kingneptune' timestamp='1299564640' post='2656397']
Some of these replies seem a little conceited? Just because some of your bung holes are puckering in fear of us there no need to be so.. Oh wait... funniest thread ever right here [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99586"]lol[/url]

:)
[/quote]

We invented conceit! Or something.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1299649963' post='2657543']
My money is on the table. :D
[/quote]

Mines will be to... Very Very Soon.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299707831' post='2657967']
Mines will be to... Very Very Soon.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Aww, were things too close to even? C'mon in Marcus, the water's warm.