The Roman Empire moves boldly to war

Schad

With Pork Shrimp having had all of 45 minutes to recover from a nine-day war and still owning few offensive war slots, we are pleased to see that RE has decided to make us a target of their latest in a long line of bold actions. While practically every other large alliance has warred, RE waited until everyone else had torn a piece off one another, and only then carefully launched into battle...bringing with them another large alliance for safety sake, naturally.

For your courage in only declaring down at a time where it's to your greatest advantage, I salute you, mighty warriors of Rome!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these replies seem a little conceited? Just because some of your bung holes are puckering in fear of us there no need to be so.. Oh wait... funniest thread ever right here [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99586"]lol[/url]

:)

[quote name='Kingneptune' timestamp='1299564640' post='2656397']
Some of these replies seem a little conceited? Just because some of your bung holes are puckering in fear of us there no need to be so.. Oh wait... funniest thread ever right here [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99586"]lol[/url]

[/quote]

I beg to differ, fine gentleman:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91670

[quote]TE is TE, and as much as it pains me to say this,

After an amazing blitz, the element of surprise and 3 days of war with PS, TFK and NAC, RE is admitting defeat.[/quote]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299564843' post='2656404']
Your forgot Synergy bro :smug:
[/quote]

An easy mistake to make, that.

Didn't we have a rule around here somewhere about not attacking alliances right after they've exited their war?

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1299565889' post='2656429']
what happens if RE can't win this? can u even show your face in TE again?
[/quote]

I'm not sure why you put an if in there. And their ignorance will keep them in TE regardless what a joke everyone understands they are.

To our two opponents. Come find me. I'm out of offensive slots. But I suspect you knew that was the case. You can at least bring the fight to my doorstep.

This may be the cheapest DoW I have seen in my 2 years playing TE.

Oh well, doesn't look like an enjoyable future 6 weeks for a couple of alliances.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299566425' post='2656437']
This may be the cheapest DoW I have seen in my 2 years playing TE.

Oh well, doesn't look like an enjoyable future 6 weeks for a couple of alliances.
[/quote]

After the first three weeks of the beating I'm sure RE and their friends will admit defeat and go about their round. Shouldn't take six weeks.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299566745' post='2656446']
I feast upon tears. NOM NOM NOM
[/quote]

I don't see any tears. Just the pointing out of a spade and maybe some blood. Just a flesh wound though, I assure you.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1299567226' post='2656456']
I don't see any tears. Just the pointing out of a spade and maybe some blood. Just a flesh wound though, I assure you.
[/quote]

[img]http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/BDD_mp_flesh_5.3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299567534' post='2656463']
[img]http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/BDD_mp_flesh_5.3.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Don't think I won't bite.

If I get an offensive slot.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1299567991' post='2656473']
Don't think I won't bite.

If I get an offensive slot.
[/quote]

[size="1"]Kinky[/size]

sorry i couldn't pass it up :lol1:

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299567885' post='2656470']
This is all too funny! We were planning to declare right before OP declared war so we had to push it back and we didn't not want to have war in the beginning, so don't cry! :)
[/quote]

Again, no woe is me. You won't find anything but fight from PS, and I suspect OP will respond similarly. Just calling a spade a spade. Those nukes save you from having to try and find a spine to use to get onto the battlefield.

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299567885' post='2656470']
This is all too funny! We were planning to declare right before OP declared war so we had to push it back and we didn't not want to have war in the beginning, so don't cry! :)
[/quote]

Something tells me its not PS and OP who are/will be crying at the end of this...