Hi, I'm still here for some reason

LegendoftheSkies

Most of you probably don't know who I am, but hell if that's going to stop me from posting a milestone thread dedicated to myself out of my own vanity.

So almost 3 and a half years of this crap and I've done next to nothing of significance. ...Except somehow killing nearly every alliance I've ever been a part of.

Let's see I've been in The Order of Halsa, Through Yggdrasil's Roots, The Corporation, Kronos and \m/. I could technically include THE DARK LORDS, but I'm sure we'd all like to forget that ever happened. All but one is either dead now, or on its last legs (which is the case with \m/ as if that should be a surprise to anyone at this point). The only survivor I've left in my wake of merciless destruction is, amusingly enough, TYR which is probably the least well known of all of them (though I doubt many remember TOH either).

Now I don't expect anyone to believe that I'm some kind of evil genius that has been the mastermind behind the destruction of these four AA's. However, considering my nearly flawless track record, I do seem to have the touch of death. A curse almost.

The next to taste it will be Umbrella should they suffer a severe lapse in judgement and decide to accept my application. However, if the price is right, I may consider withdrawing my app to Umbrella and joining your most hated alliance in order to ensure their inevitable destruction.

In all seriousness though, there's not a single alliance among the ones I listed that I regret joining. I've had a lot of fun in each, especially \m/. So with that, it's time for you all to congratulate me in wasting well over 3 years of my time on CN. Make with the congratulating.

Note: No shoutouts. Everyone I give a !@#$ about knows who they are.

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1299558500' post='2656242']
Most of you probably don't know who I am, but hell if that's going to stop me from posting a milestone thread dedicated to myself out of my own vanity.

So almost 3 and a half years of this crap and I've done next to nothing of significance. ...Except somehow killing nearly every alliance I've ever been a part of.

Let's see I've been in The Order of Halsa, Through Yggdrasil's Roots, The Corporation, Kronos and \m/. I could technically include THE DARK LORDS, but I'm sure we'd all like to forget that ever happened. All but one is either dead now, or on its last legs (which is the case with \m/ as if that should be a surprise to anyone at this point). The only survivor I've left in my wake of merciless destruction is, amusingly enough, TYR which is probably the least well known of all of them (though I doubt many remember TOH either).

Now I don't expect anyone to believe that I'm some kind of evil genius that has been the mastermind behind the destruction of these four AA's. However, considering my nearly flawless track record, I do seem to have the touch of death. A curse almost.

The next to taste it will be Umbrella should they suffer a severe lapse in judgement and decide to accept my application. However, if the price is right, I may consider withdrawing my app to Umbrella and joining your most hated alliance [b]in order to ensure their inevitable destruction.[/b]

In all seriousness though, there's not a single alliance among the ones I listed that I regret joining. I've had a lot of fun in each, especially \m/. So with that, it's time for you all to congratulate me in wasting well over 3 years of my time on CN. Make with the congratulating.

Note: No shoutouts. Everyone I give a !@#$ about knows who they are.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Try that with NSO. I swear we can't be killed.

That said, I won't congratulate you. But I do hope you're having fun still. No point to stick around if you aren't.[/color]

I remember you, and I remember both TOH and TYR. I didn't know you had anything to do with their downfall, however. You're almost as old as me. It certainly says a lot about people like us; that we can stick around here for so long.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1299567413' post='2656461']
I replaced it with the best scene in cinema history

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oSyC4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I've actually been making the same Arnie struggling sounds from that scene quite a bit lately. Pure entertainment.

I demand a shot out! and this also made me go check how old I am. LOL between me you and lenny we all started within 2 months of each other.

Its a tough call to say where I had more fun, either Kronos or TOH hah We have had amany good times and memories. Honestly too many to even count or try to name LOL

You are one of the players Ive known longest, so it seems fitting that we destroy Umbrella together XD